Author Topic: 59 Children Among the Dead in "Religion of Peace" Blast  (Read 10891 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 59 Children Among the Dead in "Religion of Peace" Blast
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2007, 10:21:31 AM »
<< This anti Jewish effort worked well  in every country that the Nazis conquered . French collaborators  were no less numerous or enthusiastic than Serb.>>

You couldn't possibly be further off the mark.  For every occupied country, or Axis ally, there is a survival rate for its Jewish citizens, expressed as a total of the pre-war Jewish population.  The rates range from the low to mid 70s for the better countries (France and Italy) to much lower rates for traditional havens of anti-Semitism such as Poland, the Baltics and much of Eastern Europe (except for Bulgaria, which resisted all German attempts to deport Bulgarian Jews.)   I almost forgot Denmark.  Denmark had the highest Jewish survival rate of any occupied country, 92 or 93%.  Most of the Jews who perished in Denmark died because they were afraid to follow the Danish Resistance fighters who had secured fishing boats to ferry them to Sweden.  They thought they'd get in worse trouble by trying to flee the country illegally than if they stayed.  The Germans fucked up because they were trying to transport the Jews in commercially chartered ships rather than military transports.  A German civilian clerk in one of the shipping company offices tipped off the Danish underground well in advance and they organized a textbook escape plan that functioned almost like clockwork.

Your reference to the Serbs is particularly ludicrous - - they of all people were the fiercest resistors to Nazi occupation, while the Croats were the most enthusiastic Nazi supporters under their leader, Ante Pavelich of the Ustashi (pro-fascist) party.  The Italian war correspondent Curzio Malaparte (a pen name, being a take-off on Bonaparte) was once present in Pavelich's office when an aide brought in a wicker basket full of what Malaparte assumed were oysters.  Pavelich turned to Malaparte and remarked, "A present from my loyal Ustashi.  Forty pounds of human eyes."  As part of their war-time accomplishments, the Croatians under Pavelich and the Ustashi massacred some 600,000 Serbs and 60,000 Jews.  Of course, there are exceptions - - Tito, the leader of the mostly Serbian anti-Nazi guerrillas, was a Croatian, chosen as leader because of the symbolic national-unity message he would provide, and the royalist Serbian Chetnik guerrilla movement, originally formed to resist the Nazi occupation, wound up either collaborating with or neutral to the Nazis and fighting Tito's communist guerrillas. 

If you ever want to read a fantastic action-adventure tale, take a look at Sir Fitzroy MacLean's "Eastern Approaches."  MacLean, one of the founders of the S.A.S. , was a brilliant linguist and diplomat serving in Moscow during the purges and the Show Trials, who travelled on his own (and completely illegally) through Russia and Soviet Central Asia, fluent in its languages and on eventually to India.  In the S.A.S. he served in North Africa in behind-the-lines desert warfare, kidnapped an Iraqi general during Iraq's brief period of pro-Axis rule, and then was parachuted into occupied Yugoslavia on a personal mission for Churchill to see which of the Yugoslav guerrilla groups were worthy of British support.  He figured out that Tito's communist partisans had the best shot at killing the most Nazis, but the stories of his exploits with the guerrillas are a real eye-openers and would probably clue you in to what really went down there during the war.

<<Think about the story you just told me , a guy is taken out of prison by a squad  of well armed soldiers , handed an iron bar and ordered to beat some people , I can imagine that some of the people he is being ordered to beat are the one who refused the same order.>>

You really don't have a clue.  The "squad of well-armed soldiers" is a figment of your imagination.  They give the guys the iron bars. let 'em out of jail and tell them to visit the Jews.  They don't need any encouragement from anyone, least of all a "squad of well-armed soldiers," once they hear "Jews."  You oughtta read up on some of these places.  Honestly, you have no idea.

<<Hero's are born to every nation too , but it was not in the intrest of the Nazis nor the Bolsheviks to record the hero's of Latvia.>>

I'm sure you're not going to like hearing this, but the REAL heroes of Latvia were all communists.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 10:36:19 AM by Michael Tee »

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #76 on: November 17, 2007, 12:14:47 AM »
"I'm sure you're not going to like hearing this, but the REAL heroes of Latvia were all communists. "

Oh no , a communist is by definition a villan.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #77 on: November 17, 2007, 08:12:29 AM »
<<Oh no , a communist is by definition a villan.>>

Not in any dictionary I'VE ever seen. 

The Bolsheviks saved my mother-in-law's life during the Russian Civil War and the lives of all the Jews in her village.  She was a nice lady, plane.  She was saved by heroes.  There is nothing you can say that would convince me otherwise.  That's because I know the real truth and you've been fed a pack of lies.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #78 on: November 18, 2007, 01:06:28 PM »
<<Oh no , a communist is by definition a villan.>>

Not in any dictionary I'VE ever seen. 

The Bolsheviks saved my mother-in-law's life during the Russian Civil War and the lives of all the Jews in her village.  She was a nice lady, plane.  She was saved by heroes.  There is nothing you can say that would convince me otherwise.  That's because I know the real truth and you've been fed a pack of lies.

If they did anything nice , it must have been with ulterior motives. Communism being what it is.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #79 on: November 18, 2007, 01:24:48 PM »
<<If they did anything nice , it must have been with ulterior motives. Communism being what it is.>>

You're just prejudiced. Majorly prejudiced.

You don't really know anything about Communism, just a ton of negative shit that you've read in anti-Communist sources, and you made up your mind that they can't do anything good without an ulterior motive.  Well, that's OK - - don't let the facts get in the way of your ignorant prejudices. 

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #80 on: November 18, 2007, 01:47:41 PM »
<<If they did anything nice , it must have been with ulterior motives. Communism being what it is.>>

You're just prejudiced. Majorly prejudiced.  You don't really know anything about <<Communism>>, just a ton of negative shit that you've read in <<anti-Communist>> sources, and you made up your mind that they can't do anything good without an ulterior motive. 

Ohhhh, the irony     ;D    Well done, Plane
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #81 on: November 18, 2007, 03:25:34 PM »

You're just prejudiced. Majorly prejudiced.  You don't really know anything about <<Communism>>, just a ton of negative shit that you've read in <<anti-Communist>> sources, and you made up your mind that they can't do anything good without an ulterior motive. 

Ohhhh, the irony     ;D    Well done, Plane

He will catch on after a while.