Author Topic: A Word on Guisling Traitor Losers from My Buddy Steve Gilliard  (Read 12234 times)

Mucho

A Word on Guisling Traitor Losers from My Buddy Steve Gilliard
« on: November 08, 2006, 02:44:41 PM »
Wednesday, November 08, 2006

You have shamed us

Loser Michael Steele

Loser Ken Blackwell

Loser Lynn Swann

Dear Losers,

Did you think it would end any other way? Did you think it would end with the white folks hosting you on their shoulders and smiling at you? Did you think you were the special negro who would prove you weren't like us?

Ken Blackwell lost in a landslide, as did Lynn Swann. Steele lied and played on his skin color to make it far closer than his record had any right to make it.

You shame our forefathers, those who died in the Crater, on San Juan Hill, in the Argonne, in the Battle of the Bulge, in the streets of Alabama. They did not make their sacrifices so you could sell out your people for personal gain. They didn't survive bullets, poison gas and the deadliest winter in a century so you could preen and strut about for the people who have dedicated their lives to making our lives harder.

People did not flee from dogs so you could append your lips to the asses of your white patrons.

When people made those sacrifices, it was so a black man could walk the street without fear or shame. That he could walk into an office and get a job without losing his dignity. That he could live in a home and be left in peace. Not so you could shuck and jive your way into office.

Lynn Swann: When Franco Harris backed Ed Rendell, did you understand how over your head you were. The whites whispering in your ear, playing to your ego, sent you out to lose, because there was no reason for you to run. Government is not something you can do on the fly. A few catches doesn't earn the trust of the sick and needy. You blamed the Democrats for ignoring blacks, so how much support did the GOP give you, besides using you for a prop?

Exactly.

Michael Steele: you sir, are a clown, a well dressed clown. You only got to run for Senate because you had black skin to offer your white patrons. At no point have you ever stood with black people, protected them. Instead, like the lowest race hustling slug, you lied about your party affiliation, who supported you, everything you could.

Why?

Because you are a mediocre man, a man who serves the needs of others, even at the cost of his dignity. You solicited criminals, shucked and jived for Bush and lied on your own people for your own personal gain. You have earned this defeat and the return to ignominy that you deserve.

Ken Blackwell: Of all the defeats on election night, yours was the sweetest, the one I most relished. Why? Because you spit in the face of our collective past to serve your masters in Washington. You aligned yourself with insane religious reactionaries. You used the most base attacks on your opponents.

You denied blacks the right to vote, but in the end, what did it get you, a crushing defeat, where whites ran from you and your fundie friends. You betrayed our collective legacy for personal gain. And you found out exactly what they thought about you, a 23 point loss, a landslide. You were not going to run Ohio, because despite how they smiled in your face, you were still less than them, beneath them, not fit to lead them.

And now, we're done with you. Slink away, you gollums, chasing a ring you'll never have, and no longer pollute our public discourse.

posted by Steve @ 8:06:00 AM

http://stevegilliard.blogspot.com/2006/11/you-have-shamed-us.html

Universe Prince

• Of course liberty isn't safe; but it is good.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: A Word on Guisling Traitor Losers from My Buddy Steve Gilliard
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 03:02:18 PM »
Thanks for reminding the rest of us of the hateful core of your and Mr. Gilliard's ideology. Disgusting bigotry such as Mr. Gilliard's comments and your own wording of the subject line need to be brought to light every now and again to remind people it still exists. Personally, I hope for the day when such hateful talk as yours and Mr. Gilliard's no longer pollutes our public discourse because the hate from which it flows no longer exists.
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--

Mucho

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 03:34:20 PM »
Thanks for reminding the rest of us of the hateful core of your and Mr. Gilliard's ideology. Disgusting bigotry such as Mr. Gilliard's comments and your own wording of the subject line need to be brought to light every now and again to remind people it still exists. Personally, I hope for the day when such hateful talk as yours and Mr. Gilliard's no longer pollutes our public discourse because the hate from which it flows no longer exists.
Of course it still exists,  silly boy. It exists in the heart of all RW nutcases like Macaca Allen loser of PA. Some are begiining to wise up , but not you I am afraid.

Universe Prince

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 03:53:27 PM »

Of course it still exists,  silly boy.

So you admit your hatefulness still exists. At least you're honest about it.

It exists in the heart of all RW nutcases like Macaca Allen loser of PA.

And apparently in the hearts of left-wing folks like you and Mr. Gilliard.

Some are begiining to wise up , but not you I am afraid.

On the contrary, I am becoming more and more aware of just how much irrational hatred exists in the political left. Seems to me you and folks like Mr. Gilliard ought to be ashamed to show your bigotry, but apparently such hatefulness is something of which you are proud. Which makes me wonder why your brothers and sisters on the left are not more ashamed of you. Perhaps the supposed enlightenment of the left is mostly a sham, hiding the dirty remnants of bigotry both racial and ideological. No, I'm not saying all the left are are bigots. I'm just wondering why so many of them tolerate language and attitudes as hateful as yours and Mr. Gilliard's.
Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash and I'm delighted to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever.
--Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen ("The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" [1988])--

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 04:22:52 PM »
Gilliard and his famous dead nigger gator bait remarks shows his bile. And your claiming kinship with him shows yours.

He is not part of the solution and frankly neither are you.

_JS

• Salaires legers. Chars lourds.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2006, 04:46:36 PM »
So African Americans can't run as Republicans?

Ridiculous.

You shame our forefathers, those who died in the Crater, on San Juan Hill, in the Argonne, in the Battle of the Bulge, in the streets of Alabama. They did not make their sacrifices so you could sell out your people for personal gain. They didn't survive bullets, poison gas and the deadliest winter in a century so you could preen and strut about for the people who have dedicated their lives to making our lives harder.

This paragraph in particular is just awful. Civil Rights wasn't about party affiliation. In fact, it was much more than petty partisan politics. It was the culmination of events that were really never settled during Reconstruction. It was a hundred years of institutional and implicit racism magnified by the backdrop of the genuine civil unrest of the 1960's. To place it in this context as an attempt to bully for partisan gain as this author has done; is a disgrace.

"Why should I have to go kill Vietnamese when my rights are being denied right here in the United States?" That was meaningful and damn well worth an answer.

Why Lynn Swann didn't get elected pales in comparison, but whether or not he had the right to run as a Republican without being called a "traitor" should not be questioned.

I smell something burning, hope it's just my brains.
They're only dropping peppermints and daisy-chains
   So stuff my nose with garlic
   Coat my eyes with butter
   Fill my ears with silver
   Stick my legs in plaster
   Tell me lies about Vietnam.

Mucho

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2006, 05:47:41 PM »
Gilliard and his famous dead nigger gator bait remarks shows his bile. And your claiming kinship with him shows yours.

He is not part of the solution and frankly neither are you.

Steve & I may not be the solution, but RW bigots and those that do their bidding for money and power while betraying their own race certainly are part and a big part of the problem.

Mucho

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2006, 06:02:03 PM »
So African Americans can't run as Republicans?

Ridiculous.

This paragraph in particular is just awful. Civil Rights wasn't about party affiliation. In fact, it was much more than petty partisan politics. It was the culmination of events that were really never settled during Reconstruction. It was a hundred years of institutional and implicit racism magnified by the backdrop of the genuine civil unrest of the 1960's. To place it in this context as an attempt to bully for partisan gain as this author has done; is a disgrace.

"Why should I have to go kill Vietnamese when my rights are being denied right here in the United States?" That was meaningful and damn well worth an answer.

Why Lynn Swann didn't get elected pales in comparison, but whether or not he had the right to run as a Republican without being called a "traitor" should not be questioned.

Gilliard has the perfect right to call anyone he wants a traitor to his race  and I have the right to agree. Swanee always was a kissup.

Mucho

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2006, 06:14:21 PM »

Of course it still exists,  silly boy.

So you admit your hatefulness still exists. At least you're honest about it.

It exists in the heart of all RW nutcases like Macaca Allen loser of PA.

And apparently in the hearts of left-wing folks like you and Mr. Gilliard.

Some are begiining to wise up , but not you I am afraid.

On the contrary, I am becoming more and more aware of just how much irrational hatred exists in the political left. Seems to me you and folks like Mr. Gilliard ought to be ashamed to show your bigotry, but apparently such hatefulness is something of which you are proud. Which makes me wonder why your brothers and sisters on the left are not more ashamed of you. Perhaps the supposed enlightenment of the left is mostly a sham, hiding the dirty remnants of bigotry both racial and ideological. No, I'm not saying all the left are are bigots. I'm just wondering why so many of them tolerate language and attitudes as hateful as yours and Mr. Gilliard's.

It is the favorite trick of Nazis to accuse the oppressed of bigotry in order to cover their own. It is true that I hate the SonderCommandoes who stole gold from the teeth of their fellow Jews and the blacks that slaughtered other blacks in Rwanda. Steele , Swan & Blackwell are of that ilk.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 06:57:24 PM by Mucho »

Universe Prince

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2006, 07:04:57 PM »

It is the favorite trick of Nazis to accuse the tolerant of bigotry in order to cover their own.

You ought to know. You're the one doing it.

It is true that I hate the SonderCommandoes who stole gold from the teeth of their fellow Jews and the blacks that slaughtered other blacks in Rwanda. Steele , Swan & Blackwell are of that ilk.

First you try to claim you're tolerant, and then you're equating people who politically disagree with you and/or Mr. Gillard first to Jews forced to participate in Nazi concentration camp atrocities and then to genocidal killers in Rwanda. The comparison is ludicrous and hateful. There is nothing tolerant about trying to say that Steele or Blackwell or Swan are the same kind of people who participated in genocidal killing merely because Steel, Blackwell and Swan are dark-skinned people who disagree with you. There is nothing tolerant about calling them traitors because they dare to disagree with what you believe they ought to think. It is, however, ironic that you're trying to accuse someone of being a Nazi while you are the one outraged that someone has opinions and beliefs you think they should not have because of their race. Clearly the only one being bigoted here is you.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2006, 07:40:59 PM »
Oh for a time machine and a billboard in the past .

This seems like the real left , the contemptuous of everyone who is not left, left.

I hope tht everyone in the countryu reads this and ponders ,....

for about two years.

The_Professor

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2006, 07:43:02 PM »
"Thanks for reminding the rest of us of the hateful core of your and Mr. Gilliard's ideology. Disgusting bigotry such as Mr. Gilliard's comments and your own wording of the subject line need to be brought to light every now and again to remind people it still exists. Personally, I hope for the day when such hateful talk as yours and Mr. Gilliard's no longer pollutes our public discourse because the hate from which it flows no longer exists."

I totally concur.

This is shameful talk and I would think you would be embarrassed by the attitude this portrays deep down in your heart. I stand appalled and disheartened.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2006, 09:02:03 PM »
I'd like to ask our right wing posters to tone down the flaming hypocrisy.  The party of racism and bigotry - - the party of George Allen and Trent Lott - - does not have the right to accuse anyone of bigotry or racism.  The only blacks they ever stick up for are the tiny percentage of quisling traitors who turn their backs on their own people to seek their fortune with Whitey.  Steve Gilliard and Knute were perfectly right on in calling them out on it.

It's an old Nazi trick to accuse your opponents of doing exactly what you won't admit to doing yourself.  Just like Hitler falsely accused the Jews of aiming at world domination while he was actively planning for it himself, so the party of racism accuses its opponents of racism when those opponents go on the attack against turncoats and Uncle Toms.

Honestly, guys, I don't know why you bother - - you aren't fooling anyone except maybe yourselves.

Oh - - and another thing.  The "hate" issue.  Anyone who fights to empower blacks, who fights against racism - - bonus points for any Republican who can accuse them of being "hate-filled."  LMFAO.  The party that chose war in Iraq and the death of 600,000 Iraqis is the party of "love" and its opponents, who are against war and against torture are "hate-filled" "angry" or "hateful."  Blow it out your ass, guys, it doesn't work any more.    (Psssst!  It never did.)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2006, 09:40:16 PM »
The party of racism and bigotry - - the party of George Allen and Trent Lott - - does not have the right to accuse anyone of bigotry or racism.

I don't know anyone in here who speaks for the GOP party. They speak for themselves, as is their right, Fact is i don't know any GOP member in here who is a racist.

Perhaps i missed one. Care to point them out?

Me?

Plane?

Ami?

Sirs?

Ricky?

TP?

Yet we have Knute having the chutzpah to say people of a certain color are NOT ALLOWED to join whatever political party they choose. That they are NOT SMART ENOUGH to decide for themselves, they need someone else, like you or giiliard or Knute himself to take care of them and guide them down the righteous path.

That's rubbish and so was your post.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 09:48:18 PM by BT »

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2006, 11:57:03 PM »
<<Yet we have Knute having the chutzpah to say people of a certain color are NOT ALLOWED to join whatever political party they choose.>>

That was Lie No. 1.  Knute said nothing of the kind.

<< That they are NOT SMART ENOUGH to decide for themselves, they need someone else, like you or giiliard or Knute himself to take care of them and guide them down the righteous path.>>

That was Lie No. 2.  Smart had nothing to do with it and Knute said nothing that could remotely suggest that.  He called them traitors.  I could call Pierre Laval a traitor, in fact he was executed for treason.  He was a very smart man.  It doesn't take BRAINS to betray your country or your people - - it takes pure evil.

<<That's rubbish and so was your post. >>

Your attacks on Knute and Steve Gilliard were rubbish, my post was right on the mark.