Author Topic: Angry Iraqi Throws Shoe at Bush  (Read 12232 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Angry Iraqi Throws Shoe at Bush
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2008, 01:05:39 PM »
I did not say he was a sissy. I said that this was Knutey's point.
And publicity photos do not impress me. That's an old one. I have seen it many times.

The major feature of Juniorbush is not that he is a sissy but that he makes rotten decisions, chooses rotten advisers, and stubbornly insists on sticking to his dumb choices.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Knutey

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2008, 01:11:56 PM »
BTW I posted the pic from Andover because it was the goofiest looking one I could find of the goofball.

Please post a pic of him cheerleading at Yale.

Who was your slave yesterday , Ani? I said I could be mistaken. When I was a silly child such as you my mother said I was so smart I was stupid. I didnt understand until I became an adult what that meant. I thought I already knew everything and was arrogant about it. As I matured I became a lot less smart and a lot less stupid because I realized that I didnt know everything. So grow up and learn something.

BTW - I found out he did play a form of football at Yale.

http://www.godeke.org/News/PhiAlumnus_GeorgeWBush.htm

I only mention it to prove you are a far bigger liar and dumbass than I .And you are doomed to stay that way.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2008, 01:19:58 PM »
I said I could be mistaken.

And then went on to say that you weren't.

I thought I already knew everything and was arrogant about it. As I matured I became a lot less smart and a lot less stupid because I realized that I didnt know everything. So grow up and learn something.

Then I guess you went back in terms of maturity, because you do frequently insist you are correct on these forums, usually without a shred of evidence and a host of evidence to the contrary.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2008, 01:24:18 PM »
I have no idea why this is of any importance to anyone.

It's not important. Knutty feels like he has to respond to my posts all the time (I pushed him into doing this by asking him not to respond to me at all). Therefore, my quick, few seconds of posts keep him occupied, and uses up his time so that he doesn't cause more havoc around here on numerous other threads.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Knutey

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2008, 01:28:48 PM »
I said I could be mistaken.

And then went on to say that you weren't.

I thought I already knew everything and was arrogant about it. As I matured I became a lot less smart and a lot less stupid because I realized that I didnt know everything. So grow up and learn something.

Then I guess you went back in terms of maturity, because you do frequently insist you are correct on these forums, usually without a shred of evidence and a host of evidence to the contrary.

You are blind as well as stupid and arrogant. I admitted being wrong about his not playing football- Hellloooo!!!

I frequently say I am correct because I am frequently correct. You on the other hand are seldom right , but always certain and provide no evidence because you rarely post sources. I nearly always do in the form of URLS , but you must be too dumb to even double click.

Knutey

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2008, 01:31:19 PM »
I have no idea why this is of any importance to anyone.

It's not important. Knutty feels like he has to respond to my posts all the time (I pushed him into doing this by asking him not to respond to me at all). Therefore, my quick, few seconds of posts keep him occupied, and uses up his time so that he doesn't cause more havoc around here on numerous other threads.

Please keep it up. I enjoy pointing out what an anal retentive lying sack of shit you are.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2008, 01:31:31 PM »
I frequently say I am correct because I am frequently correct. You on the other hand are seldom right , but always certain and provide no evidence because you rarely post sources. I nearly always do in the form of URLS , but you must be too dumb to even double click.

When I make a claim, I back it up. When I ask you for YOUR sources, why should I put a link? Would you like me to create a page that asks the same question and link to it?

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2008, 01:32:50 PM »
Please keep it up. I enjoy pointing out what an anal retentive lying sack of shit you are.

Hmmm. You can do pretty much nothing but insult people. I have yet to see anything constructive or positive that you have posted.

Knutey

« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2008, 01:36:40 PM »

When I make a claim, I back it up. When I ask you for YOUR sources, why should I put a link? Would you like me to create a page that asks the same question and link to it?

Ami at his best:

Knutey

« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2008, 01:37:41 PM »

Hmmm. You can do pretty much nothing but insult people. I have yet to see anything constructive or positive that you have posted.

See above

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2008, 02:19:04 PM »
See above

Yes, I noticed that you proved my point.

richpo64

« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2008, 02:24:12 PM »
>>I've been thinking about that too. Where was the Secret Service? Would a guy bending down and taking off his shoes, at the very least, attract some attention? And then, if they were watching that you would think that they would have noticed him getting ready to pitch the shoe. And yet he managed to throw BOTH shoes.<<

Exactly my point. The media has been reporting on how difficult it is to get credentials for one of these things. The guy was a "journalist" which explains why he was there. I suppose they must have thought they had everything under control and didn't see any of these journalists as a possible threat.

I did enjoy watching W duck both attempts. He's by far the fitest president we've ever had.

Knutey

« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2008, 02:58:52 PM »
See above

Yes, I noticed that you proved my point.

Your welcome. I know how impossible for you to do that on your own with English being your second language and all.

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2008, 03:01:30 PM »
Your [sic] welcome. I know how impossible (it is) for you to do that on your own with English being your second language and all.

Yet another mistake from the great Knutty. English is my third language.

And it's interesting that English is your mother tongue, yet you cannot form correct sentences in it. Makes me question your claim to having gotten straight A's in college.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2008, 06:06:03 PM »
Yet another mistake from the great Knutty. English is my third language.

What would your second language be? Italian? Slovenian? Plattdeutsch? Sweitzerdeutsch?
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."