Author Topic: How the Sunni Will Win Back Iraq from Amerikkka & its Collaborators  (Read 1296 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
1.  Wait.  Lie low.

2.  Help the more pro-Iranian Shi'ites against the "national" Shi'a.  The one thing that really freaks out Americans is the prospect of the growth of Iranian power in the region.  Iran is a much bigger country than Iraq and wields a hell of a lot more power.  The Israelis figure Iraq is already fucked for the next three generations and their target is now Iran.  So the closer the Shi'ite government moves to Iran, the more the U.S. realizes that it needs Saddam Hussein or another Saddam Hussein back in the saddle.

3.  Concentrate the killing on the American soldiers.  Ignore the so-called "coalition" troops, and the British - - they'll be gone soon enough.  Ignore other Iraqis unless they are a direct and immediate threat.   For the U.S., numbers are very important.  Especially milestone numbers: the 4,000th, the 5,000th; gotta keep those counters spinning.  Speed the day.

4.  Remember that you will need allies one day.  Remember that the enemy of your enemy is your friend.  Iran is the enemy of your enemy.  So is Syria.  Remember that Jordan, Egypt and Saudi Arabia are not the enemies of your enemy; under their current leadership, they are its friends - - which of course could reverse with some lucky regime changes.  Work with the Iranians towards a power-sharing agreement with the Shi'ite south, but remember it's important that the Americans see you as the bulwark against Iranian expansion.  Secret diplomacy.

5.  Be ready when the Americans leave.  Give the new government a chance to cozy up to Iran and make sure that bad things happen to anti-Iranian Shi'ite leaders.  Anti-Iranians might just as well be pro-American and probably are.  United we stand, divided we fall.  America has staked its whole regional policy on that "divided."  They make it happen.  But YOU stay in the background.  For the time being, this is a Shi'ite show.

6.  After about two years of Shi'ite "majority rule," an army coup d'etat.  Nice idealistic young captain, secular Sunnni, good friend of American ideas and Westernization.  He should last about two years max, one is more likely  - - just long enough that the new "pro-American" military dictatorship is solidly seated.  CIA's happy, the Republocrat fascists are happy, as is their mouthpiece, the MSM.  Then the next Saddam makes his move, pushes out the interim schmuck, the "regent" who paved the way for him.  If he (the new Saddam) is a nice guy, he'll let the "regent" live.  Make him ambassador to France.

7.  If you've played your diplomatic cards right, you'll have friendly neighbours in Iran and Turkey and diplomatic relations with your other Sunni neighbours, even the U.S. client states.  Now it's up to you and the Turks to take back Iraqi Kurdistan with as little bloodshed as possible.  Just remember to keep working on those regional alliances, guys.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 09:14:41 AM by Michael Tee »

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: How the Sunni Will Win Back Iraq from Amerikkka & its Collaborators
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 09:55:22 AM »
Is there any evidence that the Iraqi Sunnis are this clever or organized?

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2007, 10:55:01 AM »
<<Is there any evidence that the Iraqi Sunnis are this clever or organized?>>

The Waking

I wake to sleep, and take my waking slow.
I feel my fate in what I cannot fear.
I learn by going where I have to go.

We think by feeling. What is there to know?
I hear my being dance from ear to ear.

Of those so close beside me, which are you?
God bless the Ground! I shall walk softly there,
And learn by going where I have to go.

Light takes the Tree; but who can tell us how?
The lowly worm climbs up a winding stair;

Great Nature has another thing to do
To you and me, so take the lively air,
And, lovely, learn by going where to go.

This shaking keeps me steady. I should know.
What falls away is always. And is near.
I learn by going where I have to go.

BY Theodore Roethke

Richpo64

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2007, 04:06:34 PM »
America with three kkk's.

How juvenile.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2007, 04:09:33 PM »
No, America with three kkk's would be Amerikkkkkkkkka.  Three k's were enough for me.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2007, 04:27:38 PM »
  Has anyone here ever been involved in a conspiracy?

Don't say exactly which one , this question is not about that , or getting you in trouble.

The question is , do vast conspiracy's ever hold together, and go as planned?

It would be nice if we had members of several diffrent cabals to comment , anonymously of course.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2007, 04:40:04 PM »
<<Has anyone here ever been involved in a conspiracy?>>

Does planning a surprise birthday or wedding anniversary party count?

<<The question is , do vast conspiracy's ever hold together, and go as planned?>>

Absolutely.  Like clockwork.  Nineteen times out of twenty with a three percent margin of error.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2007, 04:25:53 AM »
I somehow find Roethke's poem unconvincing.

The Sunnis might get your clever ploy to work, but I fail to see any evidence that they are unified enough to pull it off.

For one, they aren't lying low.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2007, 05:32:00 AM »
They learn by going where they have to go.  They'll figure it out.

_JS

• Salaires legers. Chars lourds.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2007, 09:40:20 AM »
Roethke is talking about death and living life beforehand. It is a bit of a contrast to Dylan Thomas' Do not go Gentle into that Good Night!. Also, both use the same, French poetic style of a villanelle.

Besides, the Sunni are the ones cozying up to the United States and Saudi Arabia. If anything, I'd say they are in the best shape except that guerilla warfare tends to become a war of attrition and they don't have the numbers that the Shi'a and Kurds do.
I smell something burning, hope it's just my brains.
They're only dropping peppermints and daisy-chains
   So stuff my nose with garlic
   Coat my eyes with butter
   Fill my ears with silver
   Stick my legs in plaster
   Tell me lies about Vietnam.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2007, 10:28:31 AM »
From Roethke's poem, which I agree is about savouring the all-too-brief interval between birth and death, I extracted the concept of learning from the journey as it unfolds.  (The opposite, I guess, of Roethke's basic idea, would be over-planning in advance and not fully entering into life until ready to execute the plan.)  I knew the Dylan Thomas poem, of course - - must be in hundreds of anthologies - - but I never considered it in any relationship to Roethke's, which I became aware of much later.

I came across The Waking in a little paperback entitled "How to Read a Poem" in 1988 during a family vacation with my wife and kids.  It was included because it was an excellent example of a particular poetic form, but I'd forgotten which one till you mentioned it.  I still wasn't convinced, so I googled "vilanelle" and in so doing, came across this one, which I also liked, though not nearly as much as Roethke's.

http://www.fluffhouse.org.uk/ixwin/villanelle.html
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 10:30:40 AM by Michael Tee »