Author Topic: Air Infidel: "The Only Way To Travel"  (Read 2221 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Air Infidel: "The Only Way To Travel"
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2007, 03:58:48 PM »
The reality is that international terrorism is simply not the efficient killer you all make it out to be. It isn't even close. I'm wondering when you will admit that? The peak year for deaths caused by international terrorism was 2001, with around 3600 (most in the WTC collapse). Even if we assumed that such a peak performance could be attained every year, which we know is not possible, but we could assume that - international terrorism would still rank very, very low on any risk management list.

The truth is that we don't need "Infidel Air" and such massive discrimination because the problem is simply not that bad.
=============================================================================
Infidel Air is, once more, a joke.

It is very true that terrorism kills far fewer Americans than automobile accidents. Bad tires could be a much greater danger to everyone here than Al Qaeda. I have had at least three tire malfunctions (blisters on the tread and sidewalls) since 2001. Luckily, I know how to recognize these for what they are.  Lots of people seem to be clueless to what makes their car exceptionally bouncy and prone to wandering. A tire  blister on a 6,000 lb Excursion at 85 mph is unlikely to end well.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2007, 04:03:22 PM »
Do you agree that this segment of Islam is by far the worst as far as violence in today's world of all the major religions?

That in today's world no other major religion even comes close to having this scale of violence within it of people being motivated by the religion to carry out violence
===========================================================================================\
Religion is at the present time, not among the major causes of violence. Religion related incidents in Somalia are a greater threat to the darker animists of that country than to anyone in the US.

In Iraq, the struggle between the Sunni and the Shiites is largely over power and who will rule and get the oil revenues.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

_JS

• Salaires legers. Chars lourds.
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2007, 04:05:30 PM »
There are many jokes XO about Jews, Blacks, and other groups...I don't see why humor is somehow mutually exclusive from bigotry. Adolf Hitler often joked about Mussolini's over-reliance on Jews. Many Southerners had a number of jokes about blacks...I heard some not too long ago and politely excused myself from the conversation.

But yes, more people will die this year from diahrrea - a completely preventable death - by a factor of around 400 than will die from international terrorism. Yet, not nearly as much money will be spent on making potable drinking water for those vulnerable to such a death as will be spent on fighting TWAT (The War Against Terror).
I smell something burning, hope it's just my brains.
They're only dropping peppermints and daisy-chains
   So stuff my nose with garlic
   Coat my eyes with butter
   Fill my ears with silver
   Stick my legs in plaster
   Tell me lies about Vietnam.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked: