Author Topic: I told you it was about time for Osama to bail out his Repub pals  (Read 9733 times)

Mucho

Re: I told you it was about time for Osama to bail out his Repub pals
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2006, 11:41:36 AM »
So Brilliant Bill was easily distracted. Thought he was known for compartmentalizing.

Fact is I'm not faultig Bill for not getting Osama. I'm faulting you for making an unsubstantiated statement.

And I am faulting you for  unsubstantiated reality. Bill WAS working on destroying Bin Laden and given the powers Bush usurped, he woulda got him. He was well on the way to destroying him by undermining his standing with Muslims. Even a weak suck like Al Gore would have succeeded with those powers  where Bush has obviously failed. IMHO.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2006, 11:49:03 AM »
Did Bill ask for those powers?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2006, 12:03:15 PM »
Remember - they know they can  only win by keeping Repub  idiots in power.

URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15463034/site/newsweek/

Win What?
What Bush calls The War on Terror. If there were a reasonably intelligent men in the White House and Congrass, Bin Laden wouldnt have a chance. But with the idiots in there now all he has to do is play rope -a- dope until we have spent all our money, power and international good will to claim victory.

So Osama is liable to win the war on terror?

What will that be like for us?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2006, 12:05:21 PM »
So Brilliant Bill was easily distracted. Thought he was known for compartmentalizing.

Fact is I'm not faultig Bill for not getting Osama. I'm faulting you for making an unsubstantiated statement.

And I am faulting you for  unsubstantiated reality. Bill WAS working on destroying Bin Laden and given the powers Bush usurped, he woulda got him. He was well on the way to destroying him by undermining his standing with Muslims. Even a weak suck like Al Gore would have succeeded with those powers  where Bush has obviously failed. IMHO.

It is quite possible to put a Clinton into the Whitehouse again Mark Rich is pardoned and President Bush has lubricated the channels of power , we could see Hillary become the Queen of the World?

Mucho

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2006, 12:36:52 PM »

It is quite possible to put a Clinton into the Whitehouse again Mark Rich is pardoned and President Bush has lubricated the channels of power , we could see Hillary become the Queen of the World?

You must stop smoking that redneck weed this early, Plane. The only thing Bush lubricated was our assholes with KY in order to screw US easier.

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2006, 12:44:46 PM »
If there were a reasonably intelligent men in the White House and Congrass, Bin Laden wouldnt have a chance.

So Clinton was not reasonably inteliligent?

And you'll remember that bin Laden wasn't able to do much damage till Bush got in office and put all law enforcement to sleep on the whole thing and let bin Laden strike.

I can't wait for bin Laden's tape where he says that it was so easy to attack because Bush allowed it to happen.  Oh wait, what am I saying?  Bin Laden would never do that because the actors that play him work for BUSH and the Pentago!

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2006, 01:20:18 PM »
And you'll remember that bin Laden wasn't able to do much damage till Bush got in office and put all law enforcement to sleep on the whole thing and let bin Laden strike.

And that has what to do with Knutes claim that given the chance Clinton would have gotten Bin Laden.

Seems Clinton had 8 years worth of chances and he couldn't get it done.

And like i said i'm not really faulting Clinton. I understand a president has a lot on their plate

I'm faulting Knute for making such an easily proven false statement. And as far as i can tell the only thing he has to worry about is the after effects of his lobotomy.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2006, 01:20:38 PM »
If there were a reasonably intelligent men in the White House and Congrass, Bin Laden wouldnt have a chance.

So Clinton was not reasonably inteliligent?

I can't wait for bin Laden's tape where he says that it was so easy to attack because Bush allowed it to happen.  Oh wait, what am I saying?  Bin Laden would never do that because the actors that play him work for BUSH and the Pentago!

You can't fool us .

Carl Rove is paying you to portray a conspiracy nut Democrat.

Admit it.

Mucho

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2006, 06:19:15 PM »

And that has what to do with Knutes claim that given the chance Clinton would have gotten Bin Laden.

Seems Clinton had 8 years worth of chances and he couldn't get it done.

And like i said i'm not really faulting Clinton. I understand a president has a lot on their plate

I'm faulting Knute for making such an easily proven false statement. And as far as i can tell the only thing he has to worry about is the after effects of his lobotomy.

I must apologize to you BT. I keep forgetting that you are nearly as lame as the rest of the RWers in here. I said that Bill could defeat Bin Laden, not necessarily capture or kill him. If you remember , I said Bill was on the way to defeating him by saving  Moslems from genocide in Bosnia and Kosovo. To real humans the defeat of your enemies  does not always come through war. It can come through diplomacy and world cooperation regardless of what you fascist warmongers think. I guess I will need to have a lobotomy so that I can sometimes understand what y'all simpleminded RW mouthbreathers in here are thinking.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 06:24:33 PM by Mucho »

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2006, 07:19:16 PM »
I must apologize to you BT. I keep forgetting that you are nearly as lame as the rest of the RWers in here. I said that Bill could defeat Bin Laden, not necessarily capture or kill him.

Well he certainly didn't defeat him as you claimed he could.

And can you show how Bin Laden was involved in the Balkans?

To hear you talk,  airlifting food to starving Muslims is all that is needed to shrivel al Queda to dust.

You really aren't being very convincing in your arguments.

Mucho

« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2006, 01:35:49 AM »
I must apologize to you BT. I keep forgetting that you are nearly as lame as the rest of the RWers in here. I said that Bill could defeat Bin Laden, not necessarily capture or kill him.

1)Well he certainly didn't defeat him as you claimed he could.

2)And can you show how Bin Laden was involved in the Balkans?

3)To hear you talk,  airlifting food to starving Muslims is all that is needed to shrivel al Queda to dust.

4)You really aren't being very convincing in your arguments.

I never said he had defeated him, just that he would have if we were attacked by him when Bill had been in power. Bin Laden would not be that stupid , however, because he knows he needs an idiot like Bush in power here to have a chance at winning.

2) Classic straw man. Never said OBL was just that there are a lot of Moslems there that Bill saved and who now look at him as a liberator.

3 )Bill did much more than airlifting  Halloween candy. He stopped a massive genocide against Moslems by a Christian madman who was much worse than Saddam. Bill took a lot of flack from you fair weather patriots who accused him of wagging the dog. He bombed the beJEEsus outa them just like he shoulda and lost none of our fighting men in the process.

4) I am not as dumb as you Repubs and would never believe I could ever convince  you stubborn fascists of anything. I just love to see you squirm & spin like you are doing now.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2006, 01:50:43 AM »
if we were attacked by him when Bill had been in power

we were attacked by him when bill was in power. the towers and the cole ring a bell?

Mucho

« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2006, 01:09:23 PM »
if we were attacked by him when Bill had been in power

we were attacked by him when bill was in power. the towers and the cole ring a bell?

There was no good proof until after 2000 that Osama was even involved:

Evidence of al-Qaeda's involvement was inconclusive for months after the attack. The staff of the 9-11 Commission found that al-Qaeda's direction of the bombing was under investigation but "increasingly clear" on November 11, 2000. It was an "unproven assumption" in late November. By December 21 the CIA had made a "preliminary judgment" that "al Qaeda appeared to have supported the attack," with no "definitive conclusion." [7]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Cole_bombing

Besides ,as tragic as the Cole was, iy paled by comparison to what the Bushidiot allowed to happen, 9/11, even after have been given warnings and plans by the  Clinton Administration.
http://www.time.com/time/nation/printout/0,8816,333835,00.html

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2006, 01:17:25 PM »

It was known in 1995 that Al Queda was involved in the 1993 Twin Towers bombing.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2006, 07:29:07 PM »

It was known in 1995 that Al Queda was involved in the 1993 Twin Towers bombing.

I don't think that the Kobat towers , Kenyan and Tanzasnean embassys or attempts to bring down a group of aircraft over the Pacific were entirely mysterious either.

Doesn't this point up the problems of treating a war like a law enforcement problem?