Author Topic: For what it's worth  (Read 4521 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: For what it's worth
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2011, 08:15:16 PM »
I don't know when Bin Laden became "a bad man" but I do know he learned a lot from us. One of the ways we brought down the USSR was by forcing them to over extend themselves in Afghanistan. He watched that whole thing unfold and turned around and applied the same formula to us. Just look at all the money we've spent fighting terrorism since 9/11.

BSB

He couldn't have done it without the Democrat Party and some Republicans!

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2011, 09:18:02 PM »

I am open to any suggestions as to how to improve the forum and site and how to increase membership.

we used to have another forum for the insults but it keeps coming back here. shame we don`t have a program that shunts folks who uses 7+ dirty words.

people are still allowed to insult but they need to be creative about it.

I`m immune.

it may actually encourage insulting but in fun ways

ex.
May three bazillion flea-ridden Iowa Hawkeye Football Players declare bankruptcy after investing in 2 tons of lime jello while fending off your rug burnt shaft.
May a quartet of Swahilli McDonalds employees feel the wrath of elephant dung after being forced to smell your gold plated Prime Number Shitting Bear.
May a baker's dozen of inbred strippers bring life to Monica Lewinsky after having a "bad experience" with your tongue.
May 101 delicious lemmings hide eggnog after abducting your chocolate covered chicken head.
May you witness irresponsible SWBell technical support ignite a fire of Taco Bell Gorditas after hearing a loud *pop* coming from your imaginary forehead.
May one million flaccid Santa Clauses perform sensual massages to dust bunnies around your ant farm.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2011, 10:30:10 PM »
May you fall in the latrine ten seconds before the Ukrainian Army finishes a prune and pork banquet.

(That is an old Yiddish insult, I believe)
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2011, 01:13:43 AM »
I love it.

in fact I was originally inspired by a yiddish insult book.

I can`t get enough of these

that and pick up lines.

ooh wee ya`ll look finer than a new set of snow tires

ya`ll look prettier than a pole cat in a rocking chair factory