Author Topic: How long have you been married?  (Read 3529 times)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: How long have you been married?
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2008, 06:13:43 PM »
I think it has too many paralels
the military are some point denied either group.
jobs are denied to them

ex. it was brought up here several years ago the federal government can deny work to homosexuals due to the fact they are not legally catagories as any known group and get not protections for it.

but I must admit as a group ,they should be the most desireable people to have around.
my city had the most diverse demographics around.
but the cleanest trendiest place is in the castro.

good food and shopping

can`t say that about most places

and the funny part is gangs won`t go there
so crime is quite minimul.

I have no idea if theft is high or not

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: How long have you been married?
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2008, 12:35:39 AM »
  In 2004 the researchers studied about 200 Italian families and found that the mothers, maternal aunts and maternal grandmothers of gay men are more fecund, or fruitful, than average. Recently, they tried to explain their findings with a number of genetic models, and found one that fit the bill.

"This is the first time that a model fits all our empirical data," said Andrea Camperio-Ciani, an evolutionary psychologist at the University of Padova in Italy who led the study. "These genes work in a sexually antagonistic way ? that means that when they're represented in a female, they increase fecundity , and when they're represented in a male, they decrease fecundity. It's a trait that benefits one sex at the cost of the other."
http://www.livescience.com/health/080617-hereditary-homosexuality.html

I think it is BS ,but it is interesting BS.