Author Topic: Liberal Reporter is Anti-Semitic  (Read 6203 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Liberal Reporter is Anti-Semitic
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 07:32:59 PM »
I heard this on a patient's radio earlier.  WOW.  Can you imagine the outrage if this were any moderate or conservative "reporter"?

Watch the oncoming silence to any criticism, by the MSM.  In fact, watch them circle the wagons, and he to continue to be given 1st questions & last questions to WH press meetings
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 07:35:01 PM »
I guess the ignorant reporterett never heard about Jesus and the place he lived and traveled and the occupiers that crucified him.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 07:36:46 PM »
I heard this on a patient's radio earlier.  WOW.  Can you imagine the outrage if this were any moderate or conservative "reporter"?

Watch the oncoming silence to any criticism, by the MSM.  In fact, watch them circle the wagons, and he to continue to be given 1st questions & last questions to WH press meetings

You mean like:
Maybe Africans should go back to Africa.
Maybe Mexicans should go back to Mexico

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2010, 07:46:34 PM »
Exactly.  Then again, this is probably one of Tee's most coveted reporters    ;)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2010, 07:48:59 PM »
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 07:51:17 PM by Kramer »

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2010, 11:21:30 PM »
Helen Thomas is 90 years old.  She's a wonderful reporter and has more balls than any ten other reporters in terms of questions that I've heard her ask Presidents that no other reporter dared to ask.  She's either of Syrian or Lebanese extraction and I'll bet she's just sick at heart to hear of Israel's repeated crimes, atrocities and massacres, including the latest one, mostly against her own people.  The number of Lebanese alone murdered by Israelis probably runs into the tens of thousands.

She got angry and said what was really on her mind after the latest of Israel's crimes.  Which, incidentally was vehemently denounced by the new Prime Minister and Deputy Prime Minister of Great Britain, by the Secretary-General of the UN and by many others.  Most of the Jews in Israel today arrived after 1948, many of them just in the last ten years. 

Helen Thomas actually disappointed me by apologizing for her remarks.  No sane person can blame her for her anger, or fail to understand the heinous crimes that have generated it.   Telling the Jews to get out of Israel after their non-stop history of massacres, torture and murder, expropriation and destruction of Arab property is a very mild reaction indeed.

Good for Helen Thomas.  It's refreshing to hear from one reporter who actually had the balls to speak the truth on the MSM after so much bullshit from the Zio_Nazi state apologists.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2010, 11:55:10 PM »
Helen Thomas is 90 years old.  She's a wonderful reporter and has more balls than any ten other reporters in terms of questions that I've heard her ask Presidents that no other reporter dared to ask.  She's either of Syrian or Lebanese extraction and I'll bet she's just sick at heart to hear of Israel's repeated crimes, atrocities and massacres, including the latest one, mostly against her own people.  The number of Lebanese alone murdered by Israelis probably runs into the tens of thousands.

She got angry and said what was really on her mind after the latest of Israel's crimes.  Which, incidentally was vehemently denounced by the new Prime Minister and Deputy Prime Minister of Great Britain, by the Secretary-General of the UN and by many others.  Most of the Jews in Israel today arrived after 1948, many of them just in the last ten years. 

Helen Thomas actually disappointed me by apologizing for her remarks.  No sane person can blame her for her anger, or fail to understand the heinous crimes that have generated it.   Telling the Jews to get out of Israel after their non-stop history of massacres, torture and murder, expropriation and destruction of Arab property is a very mild reaction indeed.

Good for Helen Thomas.  It's refreshing to hear from one reporter who actually had the balls to speak the truth on the MSM after so much bullshit from the Zio_Nazi state apologists.

so what tough questions has she asked Obama?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2010, 11:59:38 PM »
See, told you how much he coveted her    ;)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2010, 12:03:48 AM »
See, told you how much he coveted her    ;)

He's a self hating Jew like Carl Marx.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2010, 12:09:47 AM »
<<He's a self hating Jew like Carl Marx.>>

LOL

"Self-hating Jew" is the term the Zio-Nazi bullshit machine had to come up with when they found that they couldn't dismiss every criticism of Israel as "anti-Semitic" because a lot of it was coming from the Jews themselves.  So the critics of Israel's crypto-Nazi policies who could not be dismissed as "anti-Semites" had to be dismissed as "self-hating Jews."  It's a fucking joke.  Obviously, since they have no real defence to their heinous crimes, they turn instead to the ad hominem vilification of their critics. 

Only a moron could be taken in by their bullshit.

BSB

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2010, 12:46:34 AM »
Liberal Reporter is Anti-Semitic.

http://www.breitbart.tv/helen-thomas-tells-jews-get-the-hell-out-of-palestine-and-go-back-to-germany-poland

Both her comment and apology for it are highly understandable.

Her parents were born in Lebanon. There must be something about using the name Thomas among Lebanese. Danny Thomas was Lebanese also. 

http://helenthomas.org/

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2010, 01:09:14 PM »
Liberal Reporter is Anti-Semitic.

http://www.breitbart.tv/helen-thomas-tells-jews-get-the-hell-out-of-palestine-and-go-back-to-germany-poland

Both her comment and apology for it are highly understandable.

Her parents were born in Lebanon. There must be something about using the name Thomas among Lebanese. Danny Thomas was Lebanese also.  

http://helenthomas.org/

Let me get this straight -- So Helen Thomas wasn't born in Lebanon but here parents were and so she gets a pass for telling Jews that were born in Israel that they have to leave the area because their parents and grandparents were born in Poland and Germany. Helen in her convoluted diatribe also indicated that Jews never ever lived in the land now called Israel. Well, I'm here to tell you about a Jewish carpenter named Jesus that lived in the area about 2,000 years ago along with millions of other Jews.

My question for you and the anti-Semitic Helen Thomas is: two thousand years ago where were Helen's' ancestors because I doubt they were in the land of Israel but if they were then they lived side by side with Jews? So why do they get to stay and the Jews have to go live in Europe? I think many people like you imagine the facts up and then make them fit into your ideas of realty and fiction, certainly that is what Helen the unbiased reporter did. And all because her parents were born in Lebanon. I wonder how much hate consumes her each and every day based on a crazy fantasy?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 01:21:34 PM by Kramer »

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2010, 02:05:47 PM »
She shares the same "crazy fantasy" as millions of dispossessed Palestinians - - that until 1948, they were living at home on their own land when Jews with guns coming from Europe massacred the villagers of Deir Yassein, forced thousands of villagers at gunpoint onto trucks and dumped them at the banks of the Jordan River and terrified hundreds of thousands into getting the hell out before the advancing Jewish forces.  Maybe you should read the memoirs of retired Jewish General Yigal Allon, who tells how he and his army corps alone forcibly evacuated about 70,000 villagers just as I stated.  The "crazy fantasy" continues that the displaced Palestinians lived and died forever after in the teeming refugee camps, without their homes and land, which were occupied by new Jewish immigrants arriving in a constant stream from Europe and America, who live there now.

Helen Thomas has another "crazy fantasy" of how the Jews invaded Lebanon twice in her own lifetime, killing tens of thousands of Lebanese civilians, including schoolchildren, women and the elderly

"Crazy fantasy" my ass.  You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.  The only "crazy fantasy" in your post was yours, the idea that the Jews have been in Palestine since Biblical times.  Look at those fucking settlers.  Listen to them.  You know their accents are pure Brooklynese.  My daughters, who lived in Brooklyn, could probably tell you what part of Brooklyn they came from.  Most of them haven't been in Israel more than ten years.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2010, 02:19:19 PM »
Yours and hers ignorance of history, especially as it relates to where the "home" of the Jews originated, should be commended