Author Topic: Liberal Reporter is Anti-Semitic  (Read 6204 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Liberal Reporter is Anti-Semitic
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2010, 02:39:57 PM »
I see a lot of drop-dead-gorgeous "gal reporters" on CNN, but I don't know one of them who's one one-hundredth the reporter that Helen Thomas is.  God bless her.

Am I surprised by how superficial your last post was?  Not much.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2010, 02:43:51 PM »
I see a lot of drop-dead-gorgeous "gal reporters" on CNN, but I don't know one of them who's one one-hundredth the reporter that Helen Thomas is.  God bless her.

...and her overt hatred & ignorance.  No wonder you're so enamored with her
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2010, 02:47:42 PM »

Am I surprised by how superficial your last post was?  Not much.

I never said anything about Helen's looks I just pointed out the resemblance between her and Arafat. So if I'm to understand you Helen and Arafat are a couple of ugly people, is that about right? Well they are ugly on the inside but their looks have nothing to do with their hate.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2010, 02:50:34 PM »
Sorry, I mistook your point.  I thought you were ridiculing the two of them based on their appearance.  My mistake.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2010, 03:13:56 PM »
Sorry, I mistook your point.  I thought you were ridiculing the two of them based on their appearance.  My mistake.

No problem, but honestly if you wrapped Helen in a head scarf and add in some facial hair you got a dead ringer for Arafat. And it appears they are two peas in a pod. Matter of fact put a colt 45 on her hip and a couple of grenades on her vest and she could terrorize a whole community of Jews.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2010, 04:49:21 PM »
<<Matter of fact put a colt 45 on her hip and a couple of grenades on her vest and she could terrorize a whole community of Jews.>>

Maybe she better first take a few lessons from the Jews on how to terrorize whole communities:

'Jewish settler attack' on film
Film aired by BBC of attack by four masked settlers armed with baseball bats on a 58-year old Palestinian shepherd, her 70-year-old husband and their nephew.  The woman suffered a broken right arm, and a fractured left cheek-bone, and spent three days in hospital.  Film shot by the couple’s daughter-in-law with a camera given to them by B’Tselem, an Israeli human-rights group helping Palestinians, who are not allowed to defend themselves against settler attacks by “Shooting Back” (with cameras.)
This couple had been grazing their goats on their land close to a Jewish settlement.  The settlers gave them a 10-minute warning to get off the land but they stood their ground and the settlers attacked.  Interesting video, rather unstable grip on the camera though.

Israelis kill a Palestinian family in cold blood
Israelis Kill a Palestinian Family in Cold Blood (kind of gruesome; speaks for itself)

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5iT_1Jz3fsJH2bDRke0SjZn15JG2g
HEBRON, West Bank (AFP) — Jewish settlers on Saturday beat up a six-year-old Palestinian boy near the West Bank town of Hebron, and he was taken to hospital suffering from moderate head wounds, medics said.

http://www.viakeo.com/Tel_Aviv/video/ind/Moi6nm1bV14/Jewish_settlers_beat_palestinian_shepherds
JEWISH SETTLERS BEAT PALESTINIAN SHEPHERDS – seems like the attack and aftermath of the first attack mentioned here.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2010, 09:27:03 PM »
Sticks are terrorists weapons in the hands of jews but not terrorist weapons in the hands of turks?

BSB

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2010, 09:33:54 PM »
Ah, lets not get overly dramatic, Kramer. There's no need to bring Heysus into this. What Ms. Thomas said is no different then the kind of thing said by many Americans of Irish decent about the British during "the troubles" even though they were born in South Boston, or East Podunk Illinois.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2010, 09:57:56 PM »
Ah, lets not get overly dramatic, Kramer. There's no need to bring Heysus into this. What Ms. Thomas said is no different then the kind of thing said by many Americans of Irish decent about the British during "the troubles" even though they were born in South Boston, or East Podunk Illinois.

Your argument is weak. Why defend her unless you two are dating or you think alike?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 10:02:38 PM by Kramer »

BSB

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2010, 10:56:06 PM »
I defend her against commies like you for the same reason we killed Viet Cong. People have a right to express any opinion they have, practice any religion they want, live within a society that is tolerant of differences, and has laws that keep people like you ineffective and shuttered up on a forum like this one.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2010, 10:59:49 PM »
  Tolerance is for what you don't like . Nobody needs to develop tolerance for what they like.

BSB

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2010, 11:09:09 PM »
"Tolerance is for what you don't like."

That's what you say. I said differences. I like chocolate ice cream. I don't dislike vanilla but I don't buy it either. I'm tolerant though of the local ice cream shop that wastes my time in line while they serve people vanilla ice cream cones.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2010, 11:21:08 PM »
That is well said BsB, but the limit of tolerance goes further.

Up to some intangable point there must be a right to be wrong.

It shouldn't go so far that there is a right to do harm, it shouldn't fail to extend right up untill tolerance is expressed.

It isn't easy , there are places in the US where petty tirants rule neighborhood comissions and tell you the hight of your flagpole and the color of your house trim.

Other places the trailer next door collects old cars on blocks.

We need the space for everybody to exercise a little bad judgement..

By the way , thank you for doing your part.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2010, 11:46:04 PM »
<<Sticks are terrorists weapons in the hands of jews but not terrorist weapons in the hands of turks?>>

Sticks are terrorist weapons when used by armed settlers on unarmed elderly male and female villagers, not when they're used by otherwise unarmed aid workers to beat back fully armed commando units committing murder and piracy on the high seas.  Just like a gun is a terrorist weapon in some folks' hands, but not in the hands of other folks. 

But you knew that.