Author Topic: And another thing-To continue with someone who epicenely locks a thread:  (Read 1021 times)

Knutey

Quote from: Knutey on Today at 11:00:54 AM

Knute:
BTW- This is what big O needs to do to show McCain for the weak suck he really is.
Ami:
To act like an asshole?

Yeah, that'll get him elected fer sure.

Yup, I'm the weak, scared crybaby. That's why you hide your identity and address online while I don't. It takes a strong man to hide behind a fake identity. 

Just because you have a schoolgirl crush on me, doesn't mean that I'm interested in you at all.

This worked far better than I could have ever hoped . You locking the topic confirms my point that you RW nuts can be cowered by needling . And the best part is that you never got it.

As to online identities. It is the height of foolhardiness to reveal ones self online. Not only does it welcome identity theft, [url]http://uk.security.yahoo.com/protect-your-privacy/protect-identity.html]http://uk.security.yahoo.com/protect-your-privacy/protect-identity.html]theft, [url]http://uk.security.yahoo.com/protect-your-privacy/protect-identity.html [/url] but it was you linking to your real self in here that convinced me that you are not the brightest bulb on the Xmas tree. You probly dont realize how obnoxious you can be sometimes. When you were bragging about your job im MN, I was close to letting Reuters know that not only was one of their employees wasting most of his time in a BS online political forum , but was trying to impress them with Reuters property.  (The goofy stories you posted before they were probly even published) But I am actually a nice guy and did not do it. You might not be so lucky with someone else. Just friendly advice,

If that thread had continued, you would have become a blithering insane person like McCain will become next time he debates O.

We try out our strategies here - dontchaknow sweety.  :-*

See more at: http://debategate.com/new3dhs/index.php?topic=7732.0

« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 04:21:33 PM by Knutey »

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: And another thing-To continue with someone who epicenely locks a thread:
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 05:01:31 PM »
You probly dont realize how obnoxious you can be sometimes.

ROFL. And you called me "Mr. Pot."

When you were bragging about your job im MN, I was close to letting Reuters know that not only was one of their employees wasting most of his time in a BS online political forum , but was trying to impress them with Reuters property.  (The goofy stories you posted before they were probly even published) But I am actually a nice guy and did not do it. You might not be so lucky with someone else. Just friendly advice,

I did nothing that violated company rules. What, you think we didn't have people auditing the proxy logs? I didn't work for the news division of Reuters, so the only access I had to news stories was AFTER THEY WERE PUBLISHED. You'll note that I posted no inside information about the fixed income securities I was working with.

I've been online with the Internet since 1986. I have not hidden behind a fake identity in all that time. I have also never had my identity stolen. You do realize that it's easier to have your identity taken by someone at a restaurant where you hand them your credit card or at the grocery store when you write a check? Like most other idiots, you fall for the glorified urban legends that spring up around the 'net. You cannot find out anything about me from my website that you cannot also get from a white pages telephone listing.

Face it, you hide behind a fake identity because you're a chicken shit. And it seems to be a "variable" fake identity; in some posts you're rich (because you "screw stupid repuds out of their money") and in some posts you're poor and humble, making little to no money over what it costs you to live. Kinda like your love interest, "The Big O", no fixed persona.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 05:35:31 PM by Amianthus »
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 05:04:44 PM »
You locking the topic confirms my point that you RW nuts can be cowered by needling . And the best part is that you never got it.

I locked the topic because I asked you politely several times to not post on it, and you persisted. Like the phenomenal asshole that you are, you cannot abide by a simple request.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Knutey

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 06:31:56 PM »
You locking the topic confirms my point that you RW nuts can be cowered by needling . And the best part is that you never got it.

I locked the topic because I asked you politely several times to not post on it, and you persisted. Like the phenomenal asshole that you are, you cannot abide by a simple request.

But it does prove that you are a chickenshit just likeMcCain and cant stand a little heat. heat . BTW _ I have never said I was poor just not rich like y'all must be to love your tax cuts beyond all else.
Why should I obey you? Are you the queen of Sheba or something?
I still think you are foolish for posting so much personal shit in  this den of fools. One has no friends on the net and their are some real weirdos that come in & out of here Who shall remain nameless .
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 07:10:56 PM by Knutey »

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2008, 07:10:46 PM »
Yeah, you're brave. Bravest little girl I've met.  ::)

Knutey

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2008, 07:13:50 PM »
Yeah, you're brave. Bravest little girl I've met.  ::)

Come on, Ami, this petty pissiness doesnt become you. You need to get back to major pissiness.   :-*

Knutey

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2008, 07:21:50 PM »
Three can play this silly came you know.