Author Topic: Silly People  (Read 2734 times)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Silly People
« on: January 15, 2013, 04:27:40 PM »
Man who helped Sandy Hook kids is harassed by conspiracy theorists
By Dylan Stableford, Yahoo! News | The Lookout – 4 hrs ago

A man who found six children in his driveway in Newtown, Conn., after their teacher had been shot and killed in last month's school massacre has become the target of conspiracy theorists who believe the shootings were staged.

“I don’t know what to do,” Gene Rosen told Salon.com. “I’m getting hang-up calls, I’m getting some calls, I’m getting emails with, not direct threats, but accusations that I’m lying, that I’m a crisis actor, ‘How much am I being paid?'”

Rosen, a 69-year-old retired psychologist who lives near Sandy Hook Elementary School where the shootings took place, says his inbox is filled with emails like this one:

How are all those little students doing? You know, the ones that showed up at your house after the ‘shooting’. What is the going rate for getting involved in a gov’t sponsored hoax anyway?

“The quantity of the material is overwhelming,” Rosen said, adding that he's sought the advice of a retired state police officer and plans to alert the FBI.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/gene-rosen-sandy-hook-conspiracy-155033813.html

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Silly People
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 09:21:28 PM »
That is disgusting.

I understand it well enough though.

There are about 300 million of us and almost all of us feel ppain from this incident.

The tinyest fraction of 300 million being this stupid produces a number hard for a single person to cope with.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 11:12:14 PM »
How could this be any sort of hoax?

The children were clearly shot and killed.

The government could never have arranged for some guy to massacre all those children and then to kill himself.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2013, 12:08:52 AM »
How could this be any sort of hoax?

The children were clearly shot and killed.

The government could never have arranged for some guy to massacre all those children and then to kill himself.

I'm sure that a government that has the skill to engineer the coup that installed the shah could just as easily fake a mass murder and leave a patsy to take the rap.

I don't think that is the case here though.

You know why?

The killer doesn't have 3 names.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2013, 12:40:17 AM »
The coup to remove Mossadeagh and put the Shah on the throne was not any sort of secret to the people of Iran. It was only largely unknown to the people of this country, who know little and care less about all those heathens in faraway lands. Every Iranian knew how the Shah got his job.it was no secret from anyone who knew anything about Iran.

Kissinger and Ford armed the Indonesians to overthrow the elected government of East Timor and kill several million Christian Timorese and most Americans STILL don't know or care about it.

I don't think that any plot that involved the murder of little children could be concealed from all the press in this country.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2013, 01:21:00 AM »
The press seems to be doing a good job of burying the fast and furious story, which at last count has produced a body count in triple digits.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2013, 12:25:10 PM »
Yeah, it is "buried" in the same way as the John Wilkes Booth cover up. Time drives all stories from the front page.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2013, 07:36:23 PM »
Yeah, it is "buried" in the same way as the John Wilkes Booth cover up. Time drives all stories from the front page.

Everyone involved is still in office and still stonewalling, none of them have the slightest right to criticise Nixon , except perhaps that they have better stonewall than he did.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2013, 07:44:33 PM »
I was reading a story, tangential to this, that likens the conspiracy folks to the 9/11 truther types. I assume they were just trying the demonize these folks, but when i thought about it a bit it dawned on me that the truthers were mostly liberals, i know Brass was drawn into that type of speculation, but now truthers are conservative gun nuts.

It boggles the mind how much the media tries to control the message.

Thank heavens for the internet.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2013, 10:08:54 PM »
I was reading a story, tangential to this, that likens the conspiracy folks to the 9/11 truther types. I assume they were just trying the demonize these folks, but when i thought about it a bit it dawned on me that the truthers were mostly liberals, i know Brass was drawn into that type of speculation, but now truthers are conservative gun nuts.

It boggles the mind how much the media tries to control the message.

Thank heavens for the internet.

Ok that is another thing , also disgusting.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2013, 12:17:05 PM »
none of them have the slightest right to criticise Nixon
=========================================
EVERYONE has the right to criticize Nixon, who was an evil crook, though not nearly as evil as dickless Cheney and assholes like Delay, Demint and McConnell.

May God rot them all.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2013, 02:22:07 PM »
Just to be clear are all members of the GOP assholes? On what do you base this assessment? What in particular makes them assholes other than your disagreement politically? Does the opposite hold true, that all dems are assholes to a Republican?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2013, 04:02:13 PM »
Many are clearly assholes: Rubio is a third rate asshole, like most teabaggers, while McConnell is a second rate asshole. Dick Chene an exceptionally assaholic asshole. DeMint is a moronic asshole.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2013, 09:29:48 PM »
That was repetitive but not very clarifying. Could you expand on that? My take is that they are assholes because you say they are, am i wrong?

\

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2013, 10:08:57 PM »
That was repetitive but not very clarifying. Could you expand on that? My take is that they are assholes because you say they are, am i wrong?

\

Does this situation qualify as recursive?
Or

Reciprocal?