Author Topic: Israel Moves on From Muslim Turkey to new stategic partner Greece.  (Read 10828 times)

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Israel Moves on From Muslim Turkey to new stategic partner Greece.
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2010, 12:06:39 PM »
If I were on that ship (highly unlikely, as I think it would be too risky) I would have brought a club. Who wouldn't?

And yet, no one has yet explained WHY there were hundreds of people on that supposed cargo ship.

Most cargo ships, even big ones, operate with a crew of a few dozen max. The "Edmund Fitzgerald" had a crew of 29 (we know this from the song's lyrics :) ) for one of the largest freighters in the world at the time. Again, according to the lyrics, she was carrying 26,000 tons of ore (mostly taconite) from Minnesota / Wisconsin to Ohio when she went down. That's a larger cargo than what was on the ship in Gaza, and they didn't need hundreds of crew.
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2010, 12:23:38 PM »
And yet, no one has yet explained WHY there were hundreds of people on that supposed cargo ship.

Michael Tee admitted the truth.....it was a publicity stunt...you are exactly right....why
would you need hundreds of people?....thats insane....but not if you have another agenda.
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2010, 12:27:31 PM »
This was a charitable mission, and one assumes that many wanted to be present just to be able to claim they were there, when the blockade was broken and the Israelis made fools of themselves.

They certainly did not need all that many people to tear down the Berlin Wall. They demolish walls all the time with six or seven people.

Jesus could have given a perfectly good Sermon on the Mount with only a dozen in the audience, and there would have been no miracle to feed them required. Imagine Moses leading seventeen people for fourteen days. How about Noah and Mrs Noah with a pair of housecats and some stowaway mice on an eight hour cruise, and eight hour cruise.

Symbolic acts require a symbolic multitude, I would say.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2010, 12:31:30 PM »
"Demonstration of solidarity" would probably be more accurate and less frivolous than "publicity stunt" but in either case their presence was largely symbolic.  I don't think that Israel has the right to murder people in cold blood because they are participating in a symbolic demonstration and I don't think the world sees it as anything less than cold-blooded murder of highly principled people doing what their conscience tells them to do.  To the corporate American MSM, which is almost entirely pro-Israel and almost entirely owned by Zio-Nazis and their sympathizers, this was a one-or-two-day flash in the pan.  Hopefully the Muslim world will not forget so soon.  I see this as one more nail in the coffin of the Zio-Nazi racist apartheid state, with many more nails to go, but the direction of the trend is becoming clearer.  Israel as a racist state is an abomination.  I'm just sorry I ever supported it.  It was wrong from the get-go, and the passage of time only indicates how wrong the foundation really was.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2010, 12:39:28 PM »
I can't see supporting the Israelis leaving and Israel being disbanded or abolished, but I agree that the idea of creating Israel in the first place has turned out to have been a rather large mistake.

I think there could be a solution, but we may be approaching a time in which the population exceeds the area involved. There is a finite amount of water in Palisrael. Any solution would involve something like at least half the Jews and half the Arabs being seriously disappointed in one way or another, and there is no way that extremists like Hamas or Kahane's old party (Kach, or something like that) will ever be satisfied.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2010, 01:57:22 PM »
Looks to me now like a one-state solution with equal rights for all is about the only reasonable hope.  Of course, this means the end of Israel as a "Jewish state" but so what?  States should not have any religion or ethnicity but only ensure equal rights for all citizens regardless of religion or ethnicity.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2010, 03:06:03 PM »
As I have said before, the unification of religion and state has to be the single most disastrous idea ever to have been conceived. But how does a single state solution occur? You might sell it to the PLO, but selling it to the Zionists is likely to be a very hard sell.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2010, 03:13:49 PM »
Good article by Conn Hallinan in antiwar.com regarding Turkey's rise as a regional ME power as the influence of America and its corrupt satellite dictatorships fades to black.  (Slight exaggeration for wishful thinking here)

http://original.antiwar.com/hallinan/2010/07/05/turkey-america-and-empires-twilight/

The article ties in nicely with rising second-tier powers' (Brazil, India, Turkey) dissatisfaction with the postwar structure of the UN and its Security Council, so it's applicable to the ME and elsewhere as well.   Turkey's strategic regional interests are nicely explained, also how it is going about tending to them.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2010, 03:28:04 PM »
<<But how does a single state solution occur? You might sell it to the PLO, but selling it to the Zionists is likely to be a very hard sell.>>

This factor is discussed from time to time in the MSM, under the general heading of "The Demographic Time Bomb," i.e. the natural growth rate of the Israeli Arab population outpacing that of the Israeli Jewish population.  The general consensus seems to be that the Jews will attempt to maintain their dominance by cutting back on the "one-person-one-vote" principle and as required the human rights principle as well, resulting in a more and more South-African-style apartheid state which will eventually collapse under internal opposition and international condemnation, much as the original model did.

The Zionists are well aware of the problem.  In areas of Israel most "endangered" by the growing Israeli Arab population, they are trying to encourage settlement by ultra-Orthodox Jews, whose religion bans contraception in favour of the Biblical injunction to "be fruitful and multiply."  This is kind of a two-edged sword, because the Israeli elites are pretty much secular and these bearded fruitcakes and their wrapped-up women can be a bigger problem for them than the Arabs, if given enough time to grow in sufficient numbers.  Already in certain parts of Jerusalem, they are throwing human shit at women who dress "immodestly" or otherwise provoke their ire.  It kind of reminds me of The Cat, The Mice and The Cheese children's story. 

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2010, 06:59:22 PM »
"I don't think that Israel has the right to murder people in cold blood because they are participating in a symbolic demonstration .......

I will grant to you , yes even as a Canadian, the right to to murder  in cold blood  any person who is symbolicly clubbing you to death.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2010, 07:32:24 PM »
<<I will grant to you , yes even as a Canadian, the right to to murder  in cold blood  any person who is symbolicly clubbing you to death.>>

An interesting point we can hold in reserve until such time as the murder victims are themselves engaged in symbolic murder.  In the recent Mediterranean Massacre, however, the symbolism was one of humanitarian aid being brought to an oppressed, blockaded and deprived group of human beings.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2010, 07:48:13 PM »
In the recent Mediterranean Massacre, however, the symbolism was one of humanitarian aid being brought to an oppressed, blockaded and deprived group of human beings, by hundreds of club weilding murderers.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2010, 08:54:56 PM »
I will grant to you , yes even as a Canadian, the right to to murder  in cold blood  any person who is symbolicly clubbing you to death.

-==========================
The ones being clubbed were the Israeli commandos, all of whom were armed with more serious weapons than clubs, so please.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2010, 08:57:57 PM »
Where do you (plane) get the idea of "hundreds of club-wielding murderers" from?

Although you will not find a single photo of the murdered Turkish aid workers anywhere in the corrupt, Zio-Nazi-controlled American MSM, their photos and two-line bios can be found here:

http://lawrenceofcyberia.blogs.com/

including the photo of a 19-year-old American citizen,  a student in Turkey who planned one day to be a doctor, shot at close range four times in the head and once in the chest.  

The others were aid workers and humanitarians with the Turkish relief organization IHH who had participated in other relief operations in Africa and elsewhere.   They were university graduates, engineers, teachers, etc.

Look at the pictures.  Read the two-line biographies.  I have only one question for you:

Who did they murder?   You call them club-wielding murderers, so I would just like to know, who exactly have they murdered?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2010, 09:36:59 PM »

-==========================
The ones being clubbed were the Israeli commandos, all of whom were armed with more serious weapons than clubs, so please.

Yes please.

You have a pistol.
I come in with a club.

Suppose I explain myself to you first and my reasons are compelling.

Then I break your knees with my club , I assure you at this point that I will stick to non leathal injurys.

Then I break your nose, chin , teeth whatever I may .

I will continue as long as I am not too tired , because I have explained my very compelling reasons to you I know tht you are not going to do anything as drastic as shooting me to stop me.