Author Topic: Bin Laden Dead!  (Read 22341 times)

BSB

Re: Bin Laden Dead!
« Reply #75 on: May 04, 2011, 01:23:08 AM »
Sirs: "I think we can let this one be shown."

This is above your pay grade, Sirs.

BSB

Henny

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #76 on: May 04, 2011, 01:24:16 AM »
100% agreed...

...and if this had happened under's Bush's watch, I'd opine there'd be a far different "conclusion", from the same folks currently praising Obama right now     ;)

Sirs, in all fairness, plenty on the right are coming to those far different conclusions about Obama and what happened here. Typical and expected partisan tit-for-tat.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #77 on: May 04, 2011, 01:32:13 AM »
And you'll notice, I'm not one of them.  Notice also BSB's obligatory need to denigrate the debate with his own personal tat minus the tit  (not to be taken personally or literally, I'm sure you're aware)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #78 on: May 04, 2011, 01:38:54 AM »
Hehe....thanks C.  I figure if H is going to take some gratuitous shots at Bush, I figure what's good for the goose.....     ;)

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Henny

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #79 on: May 04, 2011, 01:53:57 AM »
And you'll notice, I'm not one of them.

Indeed. I meant in the world, generally - not the group.  ;D

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #80 on: May 04, 2011, 02:15:40 AM »
I figured    8)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #81 on: May 04, 2011, 10:31:55 AM »
It is just plain stupid to continuously carp about "what would they have said if Bush were the president?'

He isn't, and I donlt give a damn and neither does anyone except sirs, who is obsessed.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #82 on: May 04, 2011, 11:05:59 AM »
Naaaaa, the only thing I'm "obsessed" with is calling out and highlighting hypocrites

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #83 on: May 04, 2011, 11:15:25 AM »
Naaaaa, the only thing I'm "obsessed" with is calling out and highlighting hypocrites

Like for instance our dear x-speaker;

Here's Nancy Pelosi from a press conference on September 7, 2006:

Even if [Osama bin Laden] is caught tomorrow, it is five years too late. He has done more damage the longer he has been out there. But, in fact, the damage that he has done . . . is done.  And even to capture him now I don't think makes us any safer.

And here's Nancy Pelosi yesterday:

The death of Osama bin Laden marks the most significant development in our fight against al-Qaida. . . . I salute President Obama, his national security team, Director Panetta, our men and women in the intelligence community and military, and other nations who supported this effort for their leadership in achieving this major accomplishment. . . . [T]he death of Osama bin Laden is historic. . . .

This devastating then-and-now comparison comes to us courtesy of John Hideraker of Power Line. It underscores the degree to which partisanship can ravage people's fair-mindedness and, in the process, make them look like fools and hacks. Such things aren't uncommon in politics, but what is rare is to see such intellectual dishonesty proven so conclusively.

The Intellectual Dishonesty of Nancy Pelosi
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 11:22:38 AM by sirs »

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #84 on: May 04, 2011, 11:21:09 AM »
wow SIRS.....that is great work.

clear as day the double-speak

it's just nice to see that kind crap exposed!

thank you!

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #85 on: May 04, 2011, 11:23:29 AM »
Pretty transparent, isn't it.  And you're welcome     8)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #86 on: May 04, 2011, 12:15:15 PM »
Killing Bin Laden is a triumph because he committed an act of war against innocent American citizens and was killed in another act of war.

Perhaps it makes us safer, perhaps not. Being as there are not two worlds (one with a Bin Laden, another Bin Laden-free) to compare, we shall never know.

Mostly your post simply expresses the usual Pelosi hatred that turns you on, but makes most Americans yawn.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #87 on: May 04, 2011, 12:21:04 PM »
Actually quite the contrary.  It would seem rabid apologietic leftists, like yourself, are doing the yawning, in the face of acute duplicity & hypocrisy.

And news flash, I don't "hate" Pelosi or Obama.  I tolerate them.  The "turning on", is again in highlighting their transparent hypocrisy, and those who give it a pass

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #88 on: May 04, 2011, 01:03:07 PM »
What do you mean., quite the contrary?
Are you telling me that I have no right to tell you that you are a crashing bore?

Go speak some volumes, sirs.

But please, speak them elsewhere.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #89 on: May 04, 2011, 01:10:18 PM »
What do you mean., quite the contrary?

Meaning, that its the mass Americans that actually care about the hypocrisy coming out of DC, and you apologetic leftists that merely yawn at it, when its one of your own

Are you telling me that I have no right to tell you that you are a crashing bore?

Not even remotely, which goes towards your acute inability to grasp the point being made.  Here's a hint, it has squat to do with your giving an opinion, on anything or anyone.  You'd think a professor of language would have figured that one out.  Apparently not

Go speak some volumes, sirs.  But please, speak them elsewhere.

You wish