Author Topic: U.S. Drops Bid to Limit Sales of Morning-After Pill  (Read 21424 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: U.S. Drops Bid to Limit Sales of Morning-After Pill
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2013, 04:32:20 PM »
Way to throw in your support of rapists, xo
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2013, 05:39:31 PM »
Yeah, sure. Women buy the pill so they can put on sexy clothing and go out and attract rapists.

Rapists do not care whether their victims get pregnant.

Precisely how is the availability of this pill going to increase the number of rapes?

You are truly an imbecile.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2013, 06:33:00 PM »
Imbecilic is supporting measures that make things far easier for those to commit statutory rape & incest
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BSB

« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2013, 07:34:49 PM »
"Plan B is not "just like condoms"; condoms prevent a pregnancy from occurring, while Plan B terminates a potential pregnancy.  It is the difference between contraception and abortion."

The next thing you know the right will try to ban masterbation, claiming it's equivalent to abortion.

Trying to stop a young girl from buying the morning-after pill because of incest and/or statutory rape is pure Taliban stuff.

BSB

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2013, 07:41:33 PM »
Incest and rape are not going to be made one whit easier because these rather expensive pills are available.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2013, 07:51:39 PM »
Wow...the hyperbole and ignorance the left will adopt to avoid reality, and stick to the liberal template of what is, is, is quite....illuminating

It'll have been made OTC easier.  You don't think pedophiles & rapists don't have money??

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2013, 08:00:39 PM »
Sure, all the rapists used to supply a free coat hanger with every rape. But now that they can buy a pill, they will carry a supply with them before every raping session.

Most incest and rapes are not reported. Most do not cause pregnancies. Most of those doing the rapes and incest do not care much about pregnancy. either.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2013, 08:09:13 PM »
Yea, that's the way to get away with a statutory rape, have the girl mame herself with a coat hanger    ::)   Do you ever spend any time thinking these outrageous responses out at all??

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2013, 09:00:47 PM »
Like I ever raped anyone. Like I ever gave anyone a coat hanger.

You apparently are incapable of understanding anything more subtle than being slapped upside the head with a large, deceased mackerel.

You have no understanding of a joke.

There will be no relationship with this pill and rapist and incestuous relatives being prosecuted, except in the  cramped confines of your teensy little mind.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2013, 10:30:32 PM »
Like I ever raped anyone. Like I ever gave anyone a coat hanger.

Strawman, after strawman, after strawman.  Like I claimed you ever did    ::)

You have no understanding of a joke.

Where the hell's the "joke"?  Rape?...Coat hangers?  You have a very twisted sense of humor if you find any of this a joke (cue the xo standard snark response that sirs is a joke)

There will be no relationship with this pill and rapist and incestuous relatives being prosecuted

That's actually the point.......this gives would be rapists & pedophiles a much easier way out of ever being prosecuted.  No baby?, couldn't have been statutory rape now, could it.   Incestuous relatives & child rapists applaud you
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 10:50:07 PM by sirs »

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2013, 10:57:00 PM »
Correct me if I am wrong but the current status of Plan B pharmaceuticals is they are available OTC to those over a certain age? And the court ordered change is that they become available OTC to anyone with the wherewithal to purchase them, is that correct?

BSB

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2013, 11:37:06 PM »
"Correct me if I am wrong but the current status of Plan B pharmaceuticals is they are available OTC to those over a certain age?"

Right, so a pedophile can buy them over the counter and supply them to his target. What does the new law change? Nothing.

BSB

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2013, 12:00:08 AM »
That's actually the point.......this gives would be rapists & pedophiles a much easier way out of ever being prosecuted.  No baby?, couldn't have been statutory rape now, could it.   Incestuous relatives & child rapists applaud you

===========================================================================
You seriously think that they monitor this forum to seek approval?

You want the wages of sin to be unwanted babies. That is sick, sick, sick.

Rapists and incestuous relatives are not likely at all to buy expensive pills when condoms are cheap and readily available. You seem incapable of any form of rational thought.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2013, 12:18:57 AM »
I am trying to understand why the conservatives are using an emotional argument, ie incest and rapists, without showing how doing away with age requirements does in any way provide a boon to their illicit behavior.

BSB

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2013, 12:45:45 AM »
I can't figure BT.

BSB