Author Topic: GO OBAMA GO! ----> Love Ya Baby!  (Read 14542 times)

Rich

Re: GO OBAMA GO! ----> Love Ya Baby!
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2010, 10:33:02 AM »
You're a big talker Mike. A sure sign of a scared little faggot. Just let me know when you want to get put out of your misery. you're family will appreciate it too I'm sure. I'm sure your dog could use the break too.

Bring the wife though, and the kids. I'll be happy to show them what a cocksucker their daddy is. I hear your wife is a good little cocksucker too. She needs one to suck.

Rich

« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2010, 10:37:41 AM »
Well CU4, that's really all that can be expected at this point. Obvioulsy Mike is a disturbed individual and the FBI will take an interest in anyone who's as deranged as he is coming into the country. Hell, maybe he is just a nerdy little guy living in his mothers basement and doesn't poise any real threat. He could be lying about visiting the US. Hell, the little asshole probably is lying. If that's the case, Plane won't lose his butt buddy and the 3DHS won't lose it's village idiot.

But I'm sure you'll agree it's better to be safe than sorry.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2010, 10:58:13 AM »
Rich when I contacted the Secret Service it was near impossible to find a mailing address. I sent them a detailed description of what I thought could be a real threat to former President Bush at an appearance he would be making. I even made a graphic map with pictures included of the potential situation. They never responded. In some ways that doesn't surprise me and in some ways it does because it's not like I sent it to Washington where it would get lost in the shuffle, I sent it to the local Secret Service office. Maybe the FBI is more responsive? Just curious how long did the FBI agent stay on the telephone with you when you reported Michael Tee?
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2010, 11:17:30 AM »
<<You're a big talker Mike. >>

Lemme see . . . you're gonna clean my clock, ruin my career, fuck my wife . . .  let's see, did I leave anything out?   And I'M the big talker?  Rich, you're hilarious.

<<A sure sign of a scared little faggot. Just let me know when you want to get put out of your misery. you're family will appreciate it too I'm sure. I'm sure your dog could use the break too.>>

LMFAO.  Rich, you're pathetic AND hilarious. 

<<Bring the wife though, and the kids. I'll be happy to show them what a cocksucker their daddy is. I hear your wife is a good little cocksucker too. She needs one to suck.>>

BT, if that doesn't earn Rich a month's suspension, I don't know what does.  But I'm not asking for a suspension.  It's kind of instructive for the members to see what kind of guy Rich is.  I say, let him rave.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2010, 11:48:45 AM »
<<Sure he probably may be added to some kind of "watch list" but I wouldn't worry too much Michael there are probably thousands and thousands of people on watch lists of this nature.>>

Thanks, CU4, I'm not worried at all. 

I was on a CSIS/RCMP watch list for years due to my involvement with CISPES (Communities in Solidarity with the Peoples of El Salvador, a protest group organized to fight U.S.-supported death squads in El Salvador) and it was kind of fun.  They tapped my phones (including my business lines!!!) and they took lots of pictures of me - - it was hilarious! - - once I was just sitting in a barber chair getting a shave and a haircut and this schmuck was standing outside on the sidewalk snapping pictures of my menacing profile through the barber's plate-glass window.  You have no idea how exhilirating that felt!  If I didn't already know that the FBI has probably been through this web-site dozens of times already, I'd be feeling the same exhiliration right now.

I just did a little research this morning on anti-"terrorism" legislation in the U.S. and I'm not finished yet, but so far, research indicates that the U.S. is still a free country, with a very advanced sense of the importance of not "chilling" political discussion by criminalizing unpopular opinions.  In other words, despite the efforts of fascist creeps like our friend, and the encroachments of the Patriot Act, free speech seems to be alive and well in the  U.S.A.  I'll let you know when I conclude my research if I still think that's the case.  Fortunately our little friend is dumb as well as creepy and has given me plenty of time to change my vacation schedule if necessary, which of course I don't think it will be.

Rich

« Reply #65 on: February 05, 2010, 04:01:33 PM »
>> Maybe the FBI is more responsive? Just curious how long did the FBI agent stay on the telephone with you when you reported Michael Tee?<<

I'd say around a half an hour. I think they're at least acting like they're being more vigilent now after the fruit of the boom bomber on Christmas day.

I doubt Mike would try somethig like that. He'd probably have his wife or his kids do it.

Rich

« Reply #66 on: February 05, 2010, 04:08:22 PM »
Seriously Mike, bring the old cum respecticle along.

I'm sure she's been dying to see someone kick the commie pink out of you for years now. I'm sure she's getting tired of watching you kick the piss out of your little bastards. They'd all appreciate watching me kick your teeth out the back of your head.

Go on cocksucker, snitch to Schmidt you little faggot. Who's a snitch faggot? I really hope you have enough balls to face me cocksucker because it would be the last thing you ever do.

It would be a nice going away present for your fucked up family. They'd get to piss on their abuser after he's dead.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2010, 07:01:58 PM »
"if he is forced to leave"

Seriously how could that happen?

I think he is just trying to make it unpleasant.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2010, 07:55:11 PM »
It's not unpleasant at all.  Rich is obviously a coward and a blowhard, issuing challenges he knows he'll never have to face.  Like I'm going to come down to Florida, arrive at his doorstep and either listen to more of his bullshit or throw the first punch and get busted by waiting police.  He's got a yellow streak down his back a yard wide, as is more than apparent just by reading his posts in this thread.  Anyone who is going to come to Florida to settle a beef with an FBI snitch would have to have a few screws loose, and of course Rich knows that perfectly well.  So he can safely issue all the fake macho challenges he likes, anyone with half a brain knows what they're worth.

The stuff about my wife is hilarious, if I were at all worried about her after almost 48 years of marriage and three kids, it sure as hell wouldn't be her and Rich that I worried about.  It's kind of pathetic, the guy obviously has a miserable-to-nonexistent home life, probably no sex at all except from cheap hookers and he starts to drool and rave over my wife - - as if anybody's wife would be interested in a coward and a snitch.

The kids were a little more problematic, but fuck it, the guy's a pervert and whatever his ravings and droolings are, I guess I have to put it down to envy.  If he has kids, they're dropouts, crack hos or jailbirds, probably alienated from the poor guy for good reason and I guess it makes him feel better to take swipes at mine.  Who gives a shit, really?

Rich is probably hoping to drive me off this board.  He doesn't like what I have to say, but that is too fucking bad.  It's the truth, and everything he says and believes in is bullshit, so, sorry, Rich, I'm here to stay. 

Rich

« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2010, 12:03:36 AM »
No Mike, you are a cocksucking coward reveling in the death of Americans. For that alone I would beat you to a bloody pump. The fact that you bring your faggot ass down to Florida once in a while affords me the occasion to call you out. That could happen. If it doesn't it's because YOU are nothing but a piece of shit commie cocksucker who uses the internet to pretend you're something you're not. A man. You wife knows, now you do too.

I found it enlightening and fucking hilarious to watch you hide behind Schmidt and call for my suspention when you spent days calling me every name in the book for having the audacity to give a shit about the security of my country. You went on and on calling me a just about everything you could come up with. I never responded in kind.  It was precious to watch you run like the child you are for someone to make the mean man stop giving you excatly what you asked for. You piece of shit child.

Fuck you Mike. Fuck you, fuck your whole fucking family. Fuck your mother too. And fuck your father. Fuck whatever mixed bread grandchildren your little bastards produce.

Come to Florida. I'll show you the swamp, and intoduce you to some Americans who really, I mean really, would fuck you up you simpering internet coward.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #70 on: February 07, 2010, 12:11:03 AM »
Apart from the fact that I DIDN'T ask for your suspension, there's nothing in your post that requires any further comment, Rich.  Unfortunately, you're just confirming everything I said earlier.  I guess I'm sorry that you turned out to be the kind of person you are, but none of that is my fault.

Rich

« Reply #71 on: February 07, 2010, 12:12:00 AM »
And yet here you are ... commenting ... you cocksucking loser.

BSB

« Reply #72 on: February 07, 2010, 08:11:43 AM »
Humm, I had no idea such a delightful conversation was going on in this thread. Good job rich, if the FBI is reading this they've seen what a fruit loop you are and have moved on. Which, of course, is how we know you didn't contact them in the first place. Not even you are so dumb as to call attention to a board where you're acting even crazier then the one you claim could be dangerous.

Rich

« Reply #73 on: February 07, 2010, 08:29:10 AM »
How nice, PTSD is off his meds again.

Hey asshole, we were doing fine, I left you alone, you left me alone. Now you're back to being yourself again. A bitch.

Go hang yourself already asshole.

BSB

« Reply #74 on: February 07, 2010, 10:51:26 AM »
Yeah, sure you called the FBI, midget.
BTW, it's good to see you've lost what little bit of a mind you had left. It shouldn't be long before you won't be able to get online.

As for Snowblower, he's calling the midget a snitch while he's the guy who asked the police to send someone's key to the lab because it might have been used to key his car.  Of course the police told him to get lost. Snowblower didn't know the Toronto police weren't his own private security force.