Author Topic: Trump's a chump  (Read 6730 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Trump's a chump
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2012, 12:27:39 AM »
I have no idea. I would like to see everyone release all their financial information. I question that Obama has any Cayman Islands investments. Romney is not above making crap up.

In any case, Romney has a greater chance of skullduggery.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2012, 12:34:56 AM »
I have no idea.

Instead of making crap up, this is the answer you should be giving in a lot of your posts. You wouldn't take so much crap for being wrong all the time.

I question that Obama has any Cayman Islands investments.

Well he does. It's in his pension from when he was a Illinois legislator. Somehow I doubt that you will be using that against Obama. You are already denying it.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2012, 03:17:42 AM »
Of course you think Obama's grades "were not that great", because you automatically think Blacks are stupid, especially if they are Democrats.

Wow, yet again another knee-jerk racist remark.  You indeed fit well within the hard left of the Democrat party
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2012, 05:57:19 AM »
Summary of tax rates. Bullshit.

What we need to see is what exactly was he messing around with in the Cayman Islands.

Of course you think Obama's grades "were not that great", because you automatically think Blacks are stupid, especially if they are Democrats.

I think BHO's grades are not bragworthy , the evidence being that he is not bragging of them.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2012, 08:04:54 AM »
I am not sure why 12 years of Romney tax returns are important. Other than for the opposition to wage class warfare against the successful and to confuse low information voters ( often minorities, often democrat voters) as to why he pays a different rate than wage earners.

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2012, 12:44:13 PM »
For the record, Allred was shut down hard this morning in court. So, her October Surprise was a complete flop. Nice try. I predict that Trump will now go away, as it were, as well.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2012, 12:45:41 PM »
Well he does. It's in his pension from when he was a Illinois legislator. Somehow I doubt that you will be using that against Obama. You are already denying it.

---------------------------------------------------------
Yeah sure,. The State of Illinois gives legislators the option of  stuffing their money in the Caymans. Romney says it RR says it, therefore it is true. Prove it or shut up about it.

At any rate, this would be a pittance compared to Romney. When Romney turns over his records, then Obama should do the same.

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2012, 12:50:33 PM »
When Romney turns over his records, then Obama should do the same.

Well, you have flip flopped in just a matter of hours. You previously said that all candidates should release financial information and now you have changed your mind. Anybody can scroll back and read your previous comments. What a joke.

Obama should release 20 years of tax returns to show what he's been doing with his finances, because nobody knows. He made a shady land deal with Rezco and has money invested in a Cayman trust. His friends in Chicago are a shady group of characters.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2012, 12:53:21 PM »
When I say that everyone should produce their records, and then say that Obama should produce his when Romney produces his, that is NOT any sort of flip flop. In both cases, both candidates produce everything.

Feeble. feeble reasoning.

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2012, 12:57:45 PM »
Yeah, you did flip flop.

Obama should lead the way and produce 20 years of his tax returns. He was never properly vetted and we barley know anything about his background. He's associated with Rev. Wright, Tony Rezco, Bill Ayers, Rahm Emanual, and many other shady characters in Chicago. He participated in a shady land deal with Rezco. And he is invested in a Cayman trust. Put up or shut up.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2012, 01:15:04 PM »
---------------------------------------------------------
Yeah sure,. The State of Illinois gives legislators the option of  stuffing their money in the Caymans. Romney says it RR says it, therefore it is true. Prove it or shut up about it.

WOW.......you really want to go there??  The undisputed king of refusing to prove anything, it just is, because I say so??

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2012, 08:27:59 PM »
Of course XO could just google Obama Cayman trust investment for himself. It is definitely true. But I guess demanding proof is just his way to stall time.

I will close out this thread with this. I saw this comment yesterday. Allred's "Surprise" was a huge, huge bust. Still this is a great quote: "This would be a fitting cap to Obama's political career -- going out the same way he got in. Unsealing divorce records."

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2012, 11:23:08 PM »
There are many things that the American people are angry about. But not seeing Obama's transcripts probably is not even on the top fifty.

The Trump Coat of Arms should be a blond varmint some kind on a field of money, with the motto,in Latin tat means "Look at Meeee! Look at Meeeee!

If he really wants to give away the money, he should extend the deadline to 2017.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2012, 06:21:57 AM »
When someone places most of his finances into a blind trust is he still responsible for how ethicly it is invested?

I have heard that a good way to make a small fortune is to place a large fortune into a blind trust.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2012, 12:09:41 PM »
Everything depends on who runs the trust, of course.