Author Topic: Jewish Settlers Vandalize West BankPalestinian Crops  (Read 1862 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Jewish Settlers Vandalize West BankPalestinian Crops
« on: June 06, 2010, 07:08:56 PM »
Jewish settlers vandalize villagers' crops in West Bank
English.news.cn   2010-06-05 21:59:28    

RAMALLAH, June 5 (Xinhua) -- Jewish settlers have set ablaze hundreds of olive trees and wheat crops on Saturday in a West Bank village, witnesses said.

Witnesses told Xinhua that scores of settlers from Yetshar settlement sat fire to large crop fields in Far'ta village, near Nablus City, while Israeli soldiers prevented Palestinian fire fighting workers from reaching the area.

Jewish settlers frequently attack the village and vandalize the crops and property of villagers, witnesses added.

Israeli settlement activity is a thorny issue in the Israeli- Palestinian peace talks as Palestinians still are stuck to their demands of freezing settlement construction, while Israel insists that settlements are indispensable.

In Gaza, meanwhile, hundreds of Palestinians demonstrated near the Gaza-Israel border fence to protest against the Israeli- imposed buffer zone that extends along the borderline.

Witnesses said that Israeli soldiers fire at the march to disperse protestors who got very close to the barbed fence separating Gaza and Israel.

Palestinians, mainly farmers whose lands are eaten by the no man's zone, wage the sit-in on weekly basis, to defy the Israeli decision that prevents them from reaching their farms.

Earlier Saturday, an armed group fired a home-made rocket from the Hamas-ruled Gaza strip against Israel, no injuries were reported, according to Israeli army statements.

The projectile landed in an uninhabited open area, near the southern Israeli city of Ashkelon, the Israeli side reported.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Jewish Settlers Vandalize West BankPalestinian Crops
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 09:57:49 PM »
If I didn't know better I would theink these people ment to be unfriendly.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 10:11:17 PM »
Are these Israeli settlers or Jewish settlers. I have been told there is a difference.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 10:27:09 PM »
If there's a difference, I don't know about it.  Jewish settlers means Israeli settlers. 

I guess since there are technically Israeli Jews and Israeli Arabs, "Israeli" settlers could mean either Jewish or Arab Israeli settlers, but that's ridiculous - - in fact the only people to "settle" in the West Bank are the Jewish Israelis.  I suppose if an Arab Israeli tried to settle in the West Bank, the Zio-Nazis would love the idea - - it contributes toward the ethnic cleansing of Israel proper, and removes the guy to the West Bank, from which it'll be easier to ethnically cleanse him in the process that is going on as we speak.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 10:29:55 PM »
Oh OK

But in another of your posts you said:
So I think your recommendation would be:  let the Jews kick you off your lands and into refugee camps but DON'T FIGHT BACK because if you fight back they will kill  you. 

So i was wondering if you were conflating the two.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2010, 10:46:07 PM »
Well I guess in that case I probably should have said "the Israelis."  A  lot of Jews in North America don't support the kind of shit we see in Israel, Gaza and the West Bank and shouldn't be tied to it just because we and the Israelis are all Jews (except for the Israeli Arabs, of course.) 

Sorry, I'll try to be more accurate in the future. 

In fairness to me, when the action is occurring in Israel and the Arabs are targeted or victimized by the Israelis, it goes without saying that it is the Jewish Israelis and not the Arab or Christian Israelis who are the bad guys.  To specify "Jewish Israelis" in such cases would be redundant.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2010, 10:57:37 PM »
So when Helen Thomas said the Jews should go back to Poland... etc she really meant Israeli's which would make her statement less anti-Semitic but more bigoted in the fashion of saying illegal mexican immigrants should be sent back to where they came from.

I guess there are parallels between zionists and illegal mexican immigrants, they both want access to land they have a questionable claim to.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2010, 11:09:59 PM »
<<So when Helen Thomas said the Jews should go back to Poland... etc she really meant Israeli's which would make her statement less anti-Semitic . . . >>

I think she meant Israeli Jews, it's pretty obvious the Israeli Arabs didn't get there from Poland.  She meant the Jews, obviously.  It WAS anti-Semitic, but for christ sake she apologized immediately for it, never said anything like it before, was justifiably infuriated by the murdering bastards and said she didn't mean it.  What is the fucking point of crucifying her like this for one single remark that she retracted immediately?

<<I guess there are parallels between zionists and illegal mexican immigrants, they both want access to land they have a questionable claim to.>>

Yes, there are parallels but also significant differences.  The Mexicans' land was stolen over a hundred years ago and they haven't been waging non-stop war to get it back since it was taken.  Nor do they have potential allies in the form of co-religionists surrounding the U.S.A. who might be persuaded to join their struggle.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2010, 11:14:47 PM »
The Mexicans' land was stolen over a hundred years ago and they haven't been waging non-stop war to get it back since it was taken.

When was their land stolen, they either lost it in war or sold it. Pretty much the same thing that happened in the Palestine Mandate.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2010, 11:22:47 PM »
It WAS anti-Semitic, but for christ sake she apologized immediately for it, never said anything like it before, was justifiably infuriated by the murdering bastards and said she didn't mean it.  What is the fucking point of crucifying her like this for one single remark that she retracted immediately?

Since you are being so generous with forgiveness i guess the macaca remarks by Sen. Allen are forgiven?

Did you know that Allen was referred to by democrats as macacawitz once it was discovered he had some jewish blood flowing through his veins.

What a strange world this is.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2010, 02:27:06 AM »
<<When was their land stolen, they either lost it in war or sold it. Pretty much the same thing that happened in the Palestine Mandate.>>

I'm not arguing with that.  Both were dispossessed by force, fraud and/or some other kind of chicanery.  I use "stolen" as a kind of shorthand to blacken the claims of the current occupants, the USA and the State of Israel respectively.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2010, 02:29:32 AM »
I use "stolen" as a kind of shorthand to blacken the claims of the current occupants, the USA and the State of Israel respectively.

So basically you are making shit up?

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2010, 02:36:07 AM »
<<Since you are being so generous with forgiveness i guess the macaca remarks by Sen. Allen are forgiven?>>

Not at all.  Is he 90 years old?  Did he watch decades of assaults, massacres, lies etc. conducted by the people he finally slandered against his own kith and kin after holding his tongue for decades?  I understand Helen Thomas and I know exactly why she lashed out as she did.  I sympathize with her and I wish her well.  Wish I could say as much for Sen. Allen.

<<Did you know that Allen was referred to by democrats as macacawitz once it was discovered he had some jewish blood flowing through his veins.>>

"The democrats?"  I myself referred to him that way, in my posts to this group.  I did it so often, I forgot his real name.  It was hilarious.  Whoever thought that name up deserves a Pulitzer.

<<What a strange world this is.>>

It's strange alright when gentiles get their knickers in a twist because of some allegedly anti-Semitic slur against Sen. Macacawitz, which most Jews think is funny as hell.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2010, 02:38:18 AM »
<<So basically you are making shit up?>>

No, basically I'm using shorthand.  The Mexicans' land WAS stolen by the USA and the Arabs' land WAS stolen by the Israelis.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2010, 02:58:19 AM »
The Mexicans' land WAS stolen by the USA and the Arabs' land WAS stolen by the Israelis.

How?