Author Topic: talk about snowball  (Read 2874 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: talk about snowball
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2014, 06:40:47 PM »
The forbidding in this and in all these religion based cases involves some religious taboo being used to prevent people from getting the medicine that they want.

The less time that the Court is dominated by overeager Catholic altar boys  the better Four out of nine justices are Catholics. Whatever this nation was founded on, it was not on domination from the Holy Mother Church.

The motto should be " It is forbidden to forbid". Forbidden to forbid people marrying whom they choose, forbidden to prevent women from being discriminated against medically because of their gender.

Again Corporations are NOT PEOPLE. People should come before artificial legal entities which were only created to make capitalism function better for the benefit of all, HobbyLobby is a flaming bunch of hypocrites. Most of their merchandise is made by Chinese who provide abortions at will and at no charge and who in the past have made them compulsory. 
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2014, 09:40:12 PM »
   This is a true statement.

:Corporations are people:

Much like soylent green , a corporation is composed mainly of people.

Who are the people who have standing to  complain that Hobby Lobby was denying them ?  Fictitious people, the government was not defending the fictitious rights of fictitious  people the government was just looking for another means to be bossy and strip from people the rights to trust their own moral sense .

So when the government requires you to kill people that you do not think deserving od death, will you be comforted by the governments assurance that they are not fully qualified to be persons and that you are just following orders?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2014, 12:41:43 PM »
People create corporations, just as they create bowling leagues and beauty pageants.

Corporations, beauty pageants and bowling leagues are not people. It is total and utter bullshit to say that they are. When the Constitution was written, no one had in mind to give corporations and fictitious entities the rights of citizens.

The government does not require me to kill anyone. Where do you get that?

Even if a fetus is a human being, which I do not accept for a minute, I only advocate that the pregnant woman has the right to abort it, I have no part in this. Even if my taxes pay for th abortion, the woman will have the right to decide and not me. If there is a moral guilt problem, it is her problem, not mine. All I say is that she has the total control of her own body. Since she got herself pregnant, she has the right to get herself unpregnant. No eees my chob.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."