Author Topic: Riddle me this.....  (Read 1233 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Riddle me this.....
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2015, 01:15:32 PM »
   There is no reasonable objection to the idea that "Black lives matter".

Equal treatment is reasonable as a demand.

But if they object to the notion that white lives matter too , or that police lives matter also , they are leaving the implication open that only black lives matter to them , and that could be criticized.

If there is a demand for the right to abuse or ignore the police with impunity, that is not reasonable.

If they are being reasonable , why shouldn't anyone be reasonable right back?

When a person who asserts that police are necessary or that all human lives matter is booed , there seems an unreasonable element enters the conversation.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Riddle me this.....
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2015, 02:26:38 PM »
   There is no reasonable objection to the idea that "Black lives matter".

But if they object to the notion that white lives matter too , or that police lives matter also , they are leaving the implication open that only black lives matter to them , and that could be criticized.

If there is a demand for the right to abuse or ignore the police with impunity, that is not reasonable.

When a person who asserts that police are necessary or that all human lives matter is booed , there seems an unreasonable element enters the conversation.

BINGO
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle