General Category > 3DHS

State of Denial

<< < (3/3)

Lanya:

--- Quote from: Michael Tee on September 30, 2006, 01:46:06 PM ---I'm just concerned that Rumsfeld will turn out to be an expendable diversion, that firing him will generate a lot of ink, provide yet another illusory "turning point" and postpose the final day of reckoning.  It'll give the Bush admin a few more months to pursue its murderous crimes.  The rot starts higher up than Rumsfeld.

--- End quote ---

I've been thinking about the Founding Fathers.  What on earth would they make of this, and of our reaction?
I think they would say, "We put into place certain provisions to take care of something like this.  USE THEM.  Impeachment, to start with."    And if that didn't stop tyranny then we also have the 2nd Amendment.  Thank God every day for that.

sirs:
if that didn't stop tyranny then we also have the 2nd Amendment.  Thank God every day for that.

Not if that decision were left to the far left, and what currently makes up the core Democrat Party.  Best be thanking the founding fathers and the core of the GOP party for that

I've been thinking about the Founding Fathers.  What on earth would they make of this, and of our reaction?  I think they would say, "We put into place certain provisions to take care of something like this.  USE THEM.  Impeachment, to start with."

Yea, the thought of the President daring to try and protect this country as best as he can, while bending the constitution as far as he believes he can, towards that endeavor. 

The bastard

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version