Author Topic: OK, let's list his "accomplishments"  (Read 12875 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: OK, let's list his "accomplishments"
« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2011, 11:52:39 AM »
I am not going to debate with sirs or Kramer, because they are ideological dwarves: Kramer is always insulting, and sirs skids off into some wacky neverneverland of obscure arguments that never amount to a pile of fresh dog turds.

Why order the Blue Plate Special  when you know that all they are serving is vomit?
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2011, 12:06:31 PM »
I am not going to debate with sirs or Kramer, because they are ideological dwarves: Kramer is always insulting, and sirs skids off into some wacky neverneverland of obscure arguments that never amount to a pile of fresh dog turds.

Why order the Blue Plate Special  when you know that all they are serving is vomit?

In other words you can't name any Obama accomplishments. But we all knew that from the get-go.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #77 on: October 10, 2011, 12:34:26 PM »

Because a simple direct question of our current President's "accomplishments" is so "wacky & obscure".  Yea, right.....do you ev er read what you write beforehand?  FAR more likely that you have no answer, despite my initial effort to provide one, as you've made several posts in this thread alone, and not once is it addressing the question posed.  In fact, I have a 2nd serious answer to the question......Under Obama, the upscaled attacks against suspected Islamic terrorists, via use of our drone & tomahawk fleet has significantly weakened the likes of AlQeada, and their ability to wage war on us.  I think the DNC could make a commercial about that.

Isn't that something you and your fellow lefties can hang their hat on, advocating 4 more years of that??  Because, of course, that's such an "obscure" question   

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #78 on: October 10, 2011, 02:46:19 PM »
All Obama has done is well known to all.

Experience has taught me that responding to you and Kramer is an utter waste of time. No more fun or agreeable than the aforementioned plate of vomit.

I would refrain from discussions with Moe, Shemp, Larry and Curly Joe as well, but I would give them priority over you and Kramer.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #79 on: October 10, 2011, 04:01:32 PM »
All Obama has done is well known to all.

Which of course, you still have yet to name 1

Experience has taught me that responding to you and Kramer is an utter waste of time.

Yet you continue to do so, providing nothing more than verbal bisquick, and still the serious question goes unanswered.  But you're right in 1 regard.....Pretty much the country has been exposed to what Obama has done, which is why current polling has him losing to ANY Republican, that were hypothetically running

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #80 on: October 10, 2011, 04:37:30 PM »
I shall continue to do so, lest you serve me a plate of disgusting vomit.

I dislike your replies and know that you will have nothing even remotely interesting to say. All conversations with you by everyone end up with you arguing about something of no importance at all until everyone forgets what the point was.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #81 on: October 10, 2011, 05:12:50 PM »
And yet still no answer to the serious question posed.  Just more bisquick

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2011, 09:02:00 PM »
I would refrain from discussions with Moe, Shemp, Larry and Curly Joe as well,...........

Actually that sounds like fun, how about if we had Chico and Grocho Marx to argue with?  Harpo if he could type.

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #83 on: October 16, 2011, 09:14:04 PM »
Why should I write one word of anything, just to be insulted by knucklewalking ratbag rightwingers such as you?

And yet you are debating other issues with us on other topics. You won't comment on this thread because Obama doesn't have any accomplishments.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #84 on: October 16, 2011, 09:18:47 PM »
You noticed that, too     ;-)

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #85 on: October 17, 2011, 02:32:02 AM »
Sadly, yes. It appears his statement that he refuses to debate us is disingenuous, especially since he does in other threads. 

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #86 on: October 17, 2011, 02:56:49 AM »
Indeed......especially on a question so simple......and most especially when he perseverates in the same insults he alleges he "won't be drawn into" with any answer to this simple inquiry

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #87 on: October 17, 2011, 09:19:36 AM »
Again, there is no reason to sit at the table when all they are serving is dog barf.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #88 on: October 17, 2011, 11:25:22 AM »
And ..... surprise (not) ...... still no answer to the question posed, just more rhetorical bisquick

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #89 on: October 17, 2011, 11:54:21 AM »
And more dog barf from you, sirs.