Author Topic: But who got the money  (Read 813 times)

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
But who got the money
« on: February 21, 2013, 07:48:29 AM »
http://www.sfgate.com/news/world/article/US-CEO-ridicules-French-workers-as-time-wasting-4294030.php

To be honest in all ths time i never heard people say the french are great workers. In fact i had some negative experience .

Strange how peolpe still worship these folks

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: But who got the money
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 08:25:38 AM »
I don't think anyone worships the French, but this guy seems to be a jerk. If he doesn't want to invest in a French factory, no one is forcing him.

If you want to see why people admire the French, just go there, eat the food, see the buildings, visit the museums.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2013, 11:26:37 AM »
If you think about it he's giving a french answer to this proposal. I remember a french politician edith cresson calling the japanese yellow ants. Isn't it the french culture to be completely open to the point of being seemingly offensive.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 12:37:37 PM »
The French are about equal to the average American in their "we're number one!" attitude.

Once they know you, you are no longer a stereotype and they are quite friendly folks, more so outside of Paris. Parisians are more rude, in the same way that New York City people are. That's until you know them well enough to get kissded on BOTH cheeks.

My experience is that almost everyone is more hospitable to foreigners than Americans, especially East of the Mississippi.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 01:41:02 PM »
I`ll fing out next year

BSB

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 06:42:28 PM »
Paris impresses like no other city that I've been to. For me, nothing compares to it. I can't dislike a people that has a city like Paris in it.

BSB