Author Topic: Very creative commercial  (Read 3568 times)

Cynthia

Re: Very creative commercial
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2008, 12:12:43 AM »
He sounds like a bit of a racist, imo.

But, I ignore him. HE's full of himself.

==================================
I got punished for calling him a racist. He has no fans here, and he has to insult regularly so we know that he is still around. Paying attention to him is a waste of time and innocent electrons

Dear Xavier....

Now, THIS man RICHPO is an asshole. LOL.

Never shall I call you an ugly word again. Sheesh.

He's an idiot and a fool.

On to better things.

Hell, I am ON VACATION. ha ha.

The election will be refreshing to many and hopeful too.....so, in some ways I look forward to its end.

we are a nation in progress.

Celebrate those who care ..those who understand one another for the essence that can't be driven by a blind DUDE from  NE Florida. Praying for him is a good thing, I will do..

Richpo, you need a really big slap in the face.

But, then again that would only "turn you on" no doubt.  ::)

You seem like the type. Sick as that sounds.

Go to sleep now, little baby.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 12:16:01 AM by Cindy »

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2008, 04:35:05 AM »
I love wind power .

Electrical power has a lot of advantages , but there are times when other sorts of power have advantage too.

There used to be a windmill company that ran all of its machine tools from a big windmill . The big windmill turned a shaft that the tools could be connected to with belts . This sort of direct drive reduces the losses typical of a transducer.

One of windpowers greatest failings is that the power available is not steady and can't be depended on to be plentyfull when the daily demand peaks.

Windmills could also pump water uphill to reservoirs to make stored power above a hydroelectric dam , or compress air in giant underground tanks to store power , generators could be turned later when the power demand was greater.

If we maximise our use of windmills maybe we will get 20% or more of the power we need in this very clean way, it is a partial solution , but the full solution is probably best approached by solving it in pieces.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2008, 10:56:01 AM »
In Patagonia, Argentina, the wind never stops. Several towns get all their energy from the wind.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2008, 01:45:06 PM »
In Patagonia, Argentina, the wind never stops. Several towns get all their energy from the wind.

Exactly , there are some localles in the USA that could very likely do the same , it depends on the conditions.

In Hawaii ,Geothermal and Thermocline power might produce a lot of power , and good wind is avalible too.

But in Central Georgia the advradge wind speed is 8mph and there is no sea thermocline or geothermal availibility , so we might be better off trying to use cleaned coal , biomass , solar and perhaps nuclear power.