Author Topic: Allen West proves Facebook racist.  (Read 5398 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Allen West proves Facebook racist.
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2016, 08:55:16 PM »
If West was back, then perhaps his disappearance was not done by the Facebook people who normally discipline people who violate Facebook guidelines, but by some underline who just dislikes West. I doubt that West will ever be able to regain his seat. Broward Country is very liberal and West is not. He should move to some more Conservative location.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2016, 01:35:05 AM »
Former Florida Congressman Allen West wrote in a blog post Wednesday that he was "delighted" the FBI will not recommend charges against Hillary Clinton for her use of a private email system as secretary of state.

"I can't thank Director [James] Comey enough for coming to this decision," West wrote.

The conservative firebrand said he "always" had "concern" President Barack Obama would "release the hounds" on Clinton in an effort to replace her as the presumptive Democratic nominee with Vice President Joe Biden.

Biden, West contended, would have been far more difficult for Donald Trump to defeat in November.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/allen-west-explains-why-cant-214432078.html

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2016, 09:15:04 AM »
I like Biden as well.
I might have voted for him in the primary, but his name was not on the ballot.

But Hillary is a bazillion times better than Trump.

The meme that Trump is so rich he doesn't need to steal seems logical, but it is belied by the fact that even after Trump has every conceivable comfort that anyone could possibly need, he scams fools in his houseflipping courses with his bogus "university".

Now he claims that a six-pointed star on a pile of money sent in one of his tweets is not really a Star of David, it is just a star.
Let us consider stars: three pointed star?  Mercedes Benz
Four pointed star?  Lincoln and several other brands.
Five pointed star? There are fifty of these on ove flag. Chrysler uses a pentagon star combo they call the Pentastar.
Seven pointed star? Wyatt Earp's badge

Six pointed star?  Most of the residents of Auschwitz wore these. There is one on the Presbyterian flag. Trump is considering naming Newt Gingrich, prominent failrd Speaker and congressman and fellow serial arm candy connoisseur as his running mate. The Newtster ran his presidential campaign on themoney of Prominent Presbyterian Sheldon Adelson.

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?hspart=adk&hsimp=yhs-adk_sbnt&p=adelson&type=appfocus5_dm_ff&param1=20160616&param2=0910b609-eb0b-4001-a79f-0cb38eff3a6d&param3=dm_0.2.1~US~appfocus5&param4=googledisplay~firefox

"It's just a star!" says Trump.
I suspect that it was posted by someone who wanted to sabotage Trump.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2016, 10:06:39 PM »
  I do not think the star mistake is as consequential as a Secretary of state attempting to circumvent the law and escape the Freedom Of Information Act.

If Trump is making his own graphics I will be quite surprised , I don't even expect a saboteur , just someone who didn't automatically make that connection. I don't think I would have , the star the Jews were forced to wear in the Holocaust era were yellow and included the word "jew" or the initial "J", the star on the Israeli flag is blue and white and shows its internal lines.

Hillary Clinton herself led her staff to avoid using the secure network which is the governments corral of secrecy and the publics eventual access to the historical story. If it is more important to her to hide her thoughts from the American Public than from any and all enemies of the United States then she just does not trust the American People enough for us to trust her in return.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2016, 11:12:21 AM »
No one even tried to convict Trump for any crime by posting his Star of David on a pile of money. There was not even a hearing over it.
After millions of man hours wasted on this and Benghazi, Hillary will not be convicted of anything. Hillary is a popular political figure: in the primaries, she got more votes than Trump.

This star on the money thing is only a stupid flap. Trump's reaction was stupid, though. It shows that he is an ignorant, stubborn prick who cares not at all that anyoine might be offended by the dumb crap that is done in his name.

What sort of country arrests presidential candidates?  Pakistan. Has this strategy worked well in Pakistan? It has not.
Turkey used to do this sort of shit as  well, when the army was in charge. Egypt is famous for throwing politicians in jail.

The US does not need to emulate Pakistan, Egypt or Turkey.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2016, 12:25:27 PM »
So basically, justifying any President or Presidential nominee from being immune to criminal conduct and being arrested for it.  Got it
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2016, 12:42:10 PM »
If it prevents us from being a mess like Pakistan, it is certainly worth it.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2016, 12:54:32 PM »
Good to know now how you've changed your position on Bush, and Cheney, when you originally were proclaiming their need to be arrested....by the global community no less
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2016, 06:20:24 PM »
I am still in favor of arresting Cheney. He is pretty much evil personified.

I do not expect this to happen, though.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2016, 06:23:32 PM »
Hillary fiddled around with her computer.

Dick Cheney mongered a war that resulted in over a hundred thousand deaths. He refused to do in Zarqawi befire the invasion, and that is why we have Isis.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2016, 06:36:34 PM »
Clinton's diddling, compromised an entire country's national security

And that JV team called ISIS is ALL on Obama

But I appreciate you going on record with the hypocritical double standard.  Thanks

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2016, 11:26:03 PM »
Hillary fiddled around with her computer.

No....

Hillary willfully built a computer system for the purpose of frustrating the American public when it wants the truth .

Dick Cheney mongered a war that resulted in over a hundred thousand deaths. He refused to do in Zarqawi befire the invasion, and that is why we have Isis.
No...

That war was still going on and is still going on, Cheney was not in office when it started.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2016, 09:59:20 AM »
You are an ass, sirs.
Here is how Cheney deliberately ignored the CIA and caused the creation of Isis.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/rise-of-isis/

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2016, 10:06:45 AM »
ISIS mutated ....wait for it....UNDER OBAMA.  What might have started under Bush/Cheney was a mere fraction of a fraction of its current form.  What once wasn't even a JV team, turned professional as soon as Obama initiated his policies of appeasement & withdrawal.  What we have now, in the form of ISIS is ALL Obama (& Clinton)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2016, 05:03:30 PM »
  Where can we get a real timeline on that?

I agree that President Obama promoted policies that encouraged Isis that supporters to think they had a chance, which they do not.

It will be over soon after the Muslims decide to quit.

No sooner than that no matter who is president.