Author Topic: Trump seems to have lost it.  (Read 1265 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Trump seems to have lost it.
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 08:56:09 PM »
      I don't like this speech either, but I did very much like Dr. Carson's reaction.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/13/us-usa-election-carson-trump-idUSKCN0T21KK20151113

Trump has been demonstrating "High Energy" for months, perhaps he is getting tired.

Carson is moving at a better pace I think.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2015, 09:26:03 PM »
In his autobiography, Carson claims that he was a troubled and angry hothead until one day he lost it and tried to stab a friend (who later he claimed was an unnamed member of his family). But Fate (or perhaps Jesus) stepped in and he broke the knife on the friend/family member's belt buckle.  And this caused Carson to have an OMG what was I thinking, I almost ruined my life moment, and from that day forth he was a calm and collected wholesome member of society.

As though this mattered to Carson's actual present ability to be president, Trump claims that it is all a bunch of nonsense and that no one could even break a knife on a belt buckle and anyone who believes it is stupid beyond belief.

What really  set Trump off was the fact that Carson is ahead of Trump in one or more polls. Trump cannot abide the thought that he might finish second to a guy like Carson. 

This rant will surely lose Trump even more voters, because there is nothing that bothers a Born Again more than for some infidel to poo poo his "Moment I Found Jesus Story."

I have no idea what happened, but I know that there was a time when I regularly wore a belt buckle big enough to break a cheap knife on, though no one ever tried it. I think I still have it: it was a Bicentennial belt buckle with a big chunk of genuine fake turquoise inlaid into it.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2015, 10:28:25 PM »
Xo are you a cowboy?

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
        Hey , when BHO could not remember that there are 50 states in the USA even though he was born in number fifty himself, he was just tired.

Perhaps Trump has jumped the shark, perhaps he is just having a bad day from being tired.

Trump is not my favorite and I don't like him getting onto my favorite,  but I try to watch out for double standards in myself.

I want to approve and disapprove of these candidates for real reasons and issues that matter.

Dr Ben Carson is extremely smart, has an education I deem appropriate and a life story I find inspiring.

Trump has brass and brass. I just don't feel his charisma. Business success notwithstanding, I feel as if he is working his art of the deal on me, and my sales resistance is up.

But I felt like this earlier, and if I had liked him, I would let him off from just one of anything.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2015, 08:00:48 AM »
Xo are you a cowboy?

I am a g5raduate of New Mexico State University. Go Aggies!