Author Topic: More Total Class From Some "Occasional Nuts"  (Read 7999 times)

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
More Total Class From Some "Occasional Nuts"
« on: October 13, 2008, 07:16:34 PM »

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
Re: More Total Class From Some "Occasional Nuts"
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 07:40:08 PM »
Yeah, 'cause the other side is totally classy...

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

richpo64

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 08:23:28 PM »
Really Brass, did you get religion too?

Are you suddenly against insults, investives, slander and libel against candidates you oppose? Because that's all you EVER do. Is it a case of he can dish it out, but he can't take it?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 08:26:26 PM »
The double standing hypocrisy is truely amazing to witness.  And seemingly so proud of it     :-\
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

richpo64

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 08:26:38 PM »

richpo64

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2008, 08:29:23 PM »

richpo64

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2008, 08:31:25 PM »

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2008, 08:34:07 PM »
touche'

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2008, 12:27:41 AM »
If those are real McCain supporters and not moveon.org plants then I repudiate this, though I think the perfectly painted signs and the fact they are the only 2 out of 15,000 with signs is a bit suspicious.

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2008, 12:52:58 AM »
I'd like to draw a distinction between death threats and accusations of treason and disloyalty and terrorism, the latter three of which are just disguised incitement, on the one hand, and a vibrant, spirited partisanship of the kind shown in most of  this thread.

IMHO, "Obama bin Lyin" is over the line because it draws a parallel between Obama and the "terrorist" Osama bin Laden.  "Impeach Satan First" and "Stop Mad Cowboy Disease" are funny and original, "Cleveland Says: Fuck You, Bush" is refreshingly direct and in-your-face, if not very original and the "Bush: Motherfucker" poster is just plain dumb, ugly and unoriginal.

These pictures are uplifting and show the world a side of America that hasn't been very much in evidence lately - - spunky, funny, direct and plain-spoken, an America unafraid to speak out and fight for what it believes in.  Unafraid to rebuke the powers that be and all too anxious to do so.  We're having an election in Canada tomorrow and nobody who visits here from abroad would even know it.  Everything is bland and low-key.  The candidates are all a bunch of uninspiring nobodies.  They don't inspire hate, fear, love or contentment.  They don't inspire anybody or anything.   

America is fucked up, but they are a great people - - we are going to see a landslide in November, it will be the American people waking up and finally turning on the bums, liars, perverts, religious fanatics and criminals who have been leading them around by the nose from disaster to disaster in the past eight years, each misstep preceded by a bigger lie than the last one.  The last hours of Bush and his criminal cronies are now upon them.  Lincoln said it best:  "You can fool some of the people all the time and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time."  John Insane and Miss Congeniality are about to find out how true that is.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2008, 01:03:59 AM »
There is one constant:

Apologists apologize.

Both sides are exercising there freedom of speech and both sides ae elevating the concept of politics as entertainment.

There will be no landslide if the margin of victory is greater than 51 to 49 I will be surprised.

I think the pollsters are having a hard time with respondents telling them one thing and who privately plan to vote the opposite.

Perhaps we have seen the October Surprise and it is the economic meltdown.

I'm not sure folks are willing to trust their nest egg to an unknown. That is the undercurrent I am hearing.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 01:06:18 AM by BT »

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2008, 01:25:02 AM »
<<I'm not sure folks are willing to trust their nest egg to an unknown. That is the undercurrent I am hearing. >>

Or they could leave it in the capable hands of an original member of the Keating Five.  Secure in the knowledge that if anything happens to HIM, it'll be safe in the hands of Miss Trailer Trash of 2005.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2008, 02:05:05 AM »
Yeah better to leave in the hands of a welfare advocate and a VP who rewrote the bankruptcy laws apparently just in time so all those working class folks with credit card debt will still owe that unsecured debt.

Can't bring back Rubin , he was the prime cheerleader for Gramm, Leach which y'all have successfully seared into the minds of te casual voter as the root of all evil.

Think about it, other than war what cries out for competent experience at the helm?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2008, 02:08:02 AM »

I'd like to draw a distinction between death threats and accusations of treason and disloyalty and terrorism, the latter three of which are just disguised incitement, on the one hand, and a vibrant, spirited partisanship of the kind shown in most of  this thread.  IMHO, "Obama bin Lyin" is over the line because it draws a parallel between Obama and the "terrorist" Osama bin Laden.

Oh good gravy....while Bush is Hitler draws no parallels, what-so-ever, and perfectly reasonable.  Gads Tee, do you ever stop to read anything you type??  Let's look: "Impeach Satan First" and "Stop Mad Cowboy Disease" are funny and original, "Cleveland Says: Fuck You, Bush" is refreshingly direct and in-your-face, if not very original....These pictures are uplifting and show the world a side of America that hasn't been very much in evidence lately - - spunky, funny, direct and plain-spoken"

But Obama Bin Lyin is "over the line"  oy

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Knutey

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2008, 10:54:56 AM »
>I think the pollsters are having a hard time with respondents telling them one thing and who privately plan to vote the opposite.

Perhaps we have seen the October Surprise and it is the economic meltdown.
I'm not sure folks are willing to trust their nest egg to an unknown. That is the undercurrent I am hearing. <

They have pills now for that sort of hallucination. Better to trust your nest egg with an unknown than a known fuckup like McSameastheBushidiot.

It is true that most Americans are fucken lying racists  tho. How dare you!