Author Topic: Cops: Woman Shot Dead at 'Blade Runner' Home  (Read 5241 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Cops: Woman Shot Dead at 'Blade Runner' Home
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2013, 12:53:17 PM »
I trust the present government more than I trust the sort of nuts I have seen at gun shows or weird creeps like sirs.

There is NO CHANCE that a bunch of NRA clowns could overthrow the US government. The best thing we can do to remain free has nothing to do with guns, but a complete revision of the way our elections are financed. We also need to get lobbyists out of the business of writing our laws.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2013, 01:01:55 PM »
I trust the present government more than I trust the sort of nuts I have seen at gun shows or weird creeps like sirs.

LOL....and why would you trust me?...I'm not in any seat of power.  The Government is, and they have a track record, which helps to determine how anyone with a rational mind could actually trust them.  But cudos on argueing a point never made, yet again, such as the NRA alone trying to overthrow the Government    ::)   

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2013, 01:37:38 PM »
Probably the best way to ban firearms is to take all the pussy guns off the market. Make the gun owners have to step up to the plate if they want to shoot.

So now we have a "pussy class" to add to the classes.  Yea, screw the small statured women and their freedom to choose a weapon more suited for them, and forget children ever defending themselves, while the bad guy takes his illegally obtained smaller more lethal tool, and mows those folks down, without a fuss or getting any blood on his shoes.  Brilliant

That should weed out a lot of the wannabes.

Wannabe....whats?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2013, 04:30:18 PM »
NRA members claim that their guns are defending democracy, or at least are necessary to defend it.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2013, 05:33:36 PM »
Not their guns......the 2nd amendment's guns, which include millions of folks who are NOT members of the NRA, like myself

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2013, 05:48:03 PM »
You are defending San Diego from Rhinoceri. I was only addressing what the NRA claims. It hardly matters, because neither the NRA nor all gun owners are not defending us from government oppression. No more than they are defending us from T. Rex's. Brontosauri, and Pterodactyls.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2013, 06:23:56 PM »
You are defending San Diego from Rhinoceri.

What rhinoceri would those be?  You know something I don't?  If you had mentioned run away pit-bulls, at least you'd have a tiny credible leg to stand on.  But alas, you're most comfortable in the world of ridiculous hyperbole

I was only addressing what the NRA claims

You're mutating their claims, to make it sound ridiculous......but then again, you do what you do

It hardly matters, because neither the NRA nor all gun owners are not defending us from government oppression.

We are defending it from trying to become oppressive.  Subtle, but distinct difference.  One is active, your mutated version, one is real, as in an ongoing deterrent

No more than they are defending us from T. Rex's. Brontosauri, and Pterodactyls.

Now you have an obsession with .... dinosaurs?  Ummm, ok    :o