Author Topic: Clinton Foundation Got Millions From Fiercely Anti-Gay Church  (Read 1127 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0

EXCLUSIVE:
Clinton charity took up to $10 MILLION donation
from African church which called homosexuals "devils"

Clinton Health Initiative received $1m to $10m from Cameroon Baptist Convention's health board

Baptist church in African country says homosexuality is on a par with incest and bestiality and is "a devilish type of thing"

By DANIEL BATES FOR UK DAILYMAIL.COM

4 June 2015     

Hillary Clinton's charity accepted a substantial donation from an anti-gay African church which has likened homosexuals to the Devil, Daily Mail Online can reveal.

The 2016 Presidential candidate took money for her sprawling health nonprofit from the Cameroon Baptist Convention whose official policy is that being gay "contradicts God's purpose for human sexuality".

The devout Christian organization has in the past compared being gay to committing incest and human trafficking.

Its leaders have also railed against US attempts to promote gay rights in Cameroon.

Despite this, the Cameroon Baptist Convention Health Board gave between $1million and $10million between 2010 and this year, according to the latest list of donors from the Clinton Health Access Initiative.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3110165/Clinton-charity-took-multi-million-donation-African-church-called-homosexuals-devils-despite-Hillary-s-support-gay-marriage.html
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Clinton Foundation Got Millions From Fiercely Anti-Gay Church
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 09:51:42 PM »
Not the first time a clinton back a anti-gay initiative. Don't ask don't tell got alot of gays kicked out if the military. So many that it drained the officers pool to very low levels. The military didn't count on soo many gsys make great officers.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 09:58:48 PM »
Hey Kimba...my nephew is getting married at the Wente Winery in Livermore, Ca Oct 11....
so I will be out in Walnut Creek for a few days...maybe I can finally buy your dinner if our schedules work.

ps: yes he's getting married on a Sunday....never heard that....but it's work i guess...lol

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 10:04:18 PM »
Sure thing

We'll figure out where then. Are you familiar with oakland,berkely ,s.f. Those are the only place i know about food

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2015, 10:41:49 PM »
Sure thing. We'll figure out where then. Are you familiar with oakland,berkely ,s.f. Those are the only place i know about food

My brother lives in Orinda which I think is not very far from Oakland, and Berkeley is right on the other side of the mountain from his house. He usually takes me to Berkeley...what a beautiful drive over the mountain. We dropped in some cool 100 year old hotel right near the Berkeley campus last year. My brother is a great tour guide and a super nice guy....even nicer than me! His wife is a teacher at a yoga studio in Berkeley. Maybe we could meet somewhere SF or in Berkeley and I can wear my Reagan shirt or a Marco Rubio shirt....ha ha.

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2015, 10:46:18 PM »
In sf i can totally show you alot of food places easily.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2015, 10:58:51 PM »
In sf i can totally show you alot of food places easily.

yeah lets do that...i love cooked fish, italian, and a cocktail when I am on vacation

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2015, 11:38:40 PM »
That would be north beach. Im abit weak on that area but it also means i have to do research and eat all that food. Oh the suffering

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2015, 11:34:49 AM »
Then those people are just stupid, because it did not result in the Clintons opposing gay marriage or gay rights, did it?
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."