General Category > 3DHS

GOP Imploding As More and More Details Emerge

<< < (2/15) > >>

Brassmask:
Only you would split hairs like this.

Is that Koolaid grape or cherry?

Foley was engaging in cybersex with underage boys.  Are you really going to shrug your shoulders and say, "Hey, no harm done..."?

Brassmask:

--- Quote from: Plane on September 30, 2006, 08:33:19 PM ---Did the Democratic Party implode when simular facts were found out about Barney Frank or Bill Clinton ?

--- End quote ---

Ummmm, were Barney Frank or Bill Clinton involved with underage boys?

God damn, you people have lost your minds.

Brassmask:
The GOP is like a brand of cereal that has been discovered to have been using old razor blades in their ingredients.  Sure, some day it could be re-furbed by the right NUTJOB but for now, no one will want to be known as a murderous, conspiring, cultish, bigoted pedophile.

I mean, look at todays Think Progress page.  Story after story of the lies, the coverups, the continual bullshit.

In a month, you guys are going to be saying that you were never a Bush-supporter and referring to yourselfs at "leaning Libertarian".

http://thinkprogress.org/

BT:

--- Quote ---Foley was engaging in cybersex with underage boys.  Are you really going to shrug your shoulders and say, "Hey, no harm done..."?
--- End quote ---

I saw the Im's . I saw inappropriate comments. I didn't see cyber-sex.

Perhaps you can post something to back up your latest claim.

On the other hand, perhaps Florida will pass a civil sexual deviants registry law so that folks like this are better known to the public. Apparently full court press reporting laden with political undertones like when CREW gets involved isn't sufficient.

Also can you explain why this is just coming out now when the offences took place a full year ago?

BT:
And what is with this coverup nonsense.

Looking at the timeline provided by thinkprogress,  as GOP leadership became knowledeable of the transgressions,  they handled it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version