General Category > 3DHS

GOP Imploding As More and More Details Emerge

<< < (15/15)

Amianthus:

--- Quote from: Lanya on October 02, 2006, 04:09:56 PM ---Studds is remembered chiefly for his role in the 1983 Congressional page sex scandal, when he and Representative Dan Crane were censured by the House of Representatives for separate sexual relationships with a minor – in Studds's case, a 1973 relationship with a 17-year-old male congressional page. The relationship was consensual, but violated age of consent laws and presented ethical concerns relating to working relationships with subordinates.

--- End quote ---

It took the Democrats 10 years to get around to punishing Studds for his "relationship"?

And, interestingly enough, it took Republicans in both scandals to bring the issues to light - Democrats originally wanted to sweep them under the carpet.

Just as it was a Republican that recommended a criminal investigation in the Foley scandal...

sirs:
It took the Democrats 10 years to get around to punishing Studds for his "relationship"?  And, interestingly enough, it took Republicans in both scandals to bring the issues to light - Democrats originally wanted to sweep them under the carpet.  Just as it was a Republican that recommended a criminal investigation in the Foley scandal...

I'm still waiting for Lanya or Brass, or Tee for that matter, to demonstrate what the hell the GOP is "circling" or defending regarding Foley's acts

Bueller?, Buellor?

BT:

--- Quote ---Maf54: I miss you lots since san diego.
Teen:   ya I cant wait til dc
Maf54:
Teen:   did you pick a night for dinner
Maf54: not yet…but likely Friday
Teen:   ok…ill plan for Friday then
Maf54: that will be fun

--- End quote ---

These are Im's , edited at that. The headline is misleading. Why would that be?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version