General Category > 3DHS

In Case Anyone's Still Wondering Why Do They Hate Us . . .

<< < (2/4) > >>

BT:
Your formula seems pretty complicated.

Isn't it just easier to justify hatred of a group for being affiliated with another group, without all the qualifiers? Otherwise rational thought needs to come into play, and we know how messy that can be.

Michael Tee:
Rational thought tells those victims, Those fucking Jews couldn't get away with this shit if they weren't fully backed by the Americans.

Rational thought tells America that the Taliban was responsible for the 20 Saudis who attacked the WTC because they provided the planners with a sanctuary from which to plot the deed.

BT:
So the lefts support of overturning the Taliban for sheltering Osama was just rhetorical? Just some people talking?

Michael Tee:
I don't know if I am the left, but I certainly think the Taliban should have been overthrown for supporting the attack on the WTC.  But my point was that connections can easily be made between the attacker and the guy who enables the attack.  Whether that is the Americans enabling the Jews to attack and kill that poor mother, or the Taliban enabling the Saudi hijackers to attack the WTC.  I really don't know why you have a problem making such simple and easy connections.

BT:

--- Quote --- I really don't know why you have a problem making such simple and easy connections.
--- End quote ---

Oh I made the connection. I just disagree with the legitimacy of your case.

And hopefully the parallel situation i described spotlighted the absurdity of the line of thinking you endorsed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version