Author Topic: HOw long will it take for Islam to regain the respect it has lost post 9-11?  (Read 4484 times)

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
<<When four aircraft were boarded by five Arabs each , on 9-11, we were perfectly tolerant of it.>>

TWENTY Arabs attacked four American planes in a single co-ordinated action so now NO Arabs can fly on any American plane?

What the logic?  That if only FOUR GIs raped and murdered a 14-year-old Iraqi girl and her family, maybe only 20% of US troops in Iraq should be castrated?

<<Mark Twain once stated that a cat that sits on a hot stove lid learns quickly and never again sits on a hot stove lid.
But also this cat is likely to overlearn the lesson and never again sit on a cold stove lid also>>

I got it.  You're saying that Americans aren't any smarter than cats.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
<<When four aircraft were boarded by five Arabs each , on 9-11, we were perfectly tolerant of it.>>

TWENTY Arabs attacked four American planes in a single co-ordinated action so now NO Arabs can fly on any American plane?

What the logic?  That if only FOUR GIs raped and murdered a 14-year-old Iraqi girl and her family, maybe only 20% of US troops in Iraq should be castrated?

<<Mark Twain once stated that a cat that sits on a hot stove lid learns quickly and never again sits on a hot stove lid.
But also this cat is likely to overlearn the lesson and never again sit on a cold stove lid also>>

I got it.  You're saying that Americans aren't any smarter than cats.

"Shahin expressed frustration that — despite extensive efforts by him and other Muslim leaders since even before the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks — so many Americans know so little about Islam."

I do wish we had an advradge IQ comprable with a cat , it would help if these Imams had about half that much.

How would you feel if a group in Natzi uniform got on on the bus and sat around you muttering indecipherable stuff in German?

Would you assume that they were the cast from Mel Brooks "The Producers " and that they were reherseing their lines?

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
if american solders can remove thier flag patches in saudi arabia
muslims can modify themselve here in the U.S.
everybody here in the U.S. comprimises
ex.catholics don`t get sanctuary in church
thier are other example but I forgot them right now