General Category > Matters of Faith

Discussing Faith in the Faith section

<< < (2/2)

kimba1:
I mean the fact god needs people from only one starting point as a delivery system for his word to spread.

what about venomous egg laying duck billed mammal with a beaver tail. proof something is messing with us.

i wonder if thier edible

Xavier_Onassis:
The only area that God seemed to get wrong is putting the legs to ostriches on backwards

================================================
You seem to be unaware of Guinea worms, elephantiasis,  hideous diseases like that of the Elephant Man, and of course, God Himself sort of effed up when, after he creates a bunch of people, decides that only eight humans and two of each animal are really worth the bother and drowns the rest.

That makes it sound like God is NOT omnipotent, because if he had been, he would have foreseen all this and done a better job at creation in the first place.

I disagree about ostriches. Their ankles are where their knees should be,and even a small South American rhea ostrich can do 20 mph for around two minutes, which is better than any human, including sirs, can do. I have seen this personally.

sirs:
Not referring to diseases & mutations, Xo.  Just making light of a simple issue, and if you didn't notice, their knees bend opposite of what pretty much every other mammal does     ::)

Xavier_Onassis:
 if you didn't notice, their knees bend opposite of what pretty much every other mammal does     ::)

They are not mammals, they are birds.

Birds lack mammaries, therefore they are not mammals.

sirs:
And that changes my lighthearted point.......how again??  oy vey

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version