Author Topic: Homeland Security to fight....Global Warming??  (Read 5781 times)

bsb

Re: Homeland Security to fight....Global Warming??
« Reply #75 on: December 23, 2010, 11:23:01 PM »
I didn't say anything about man made global warming, sirs. I said global warming period.

You like to make stuff up don't you?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #76 on: December 24, 2010, 01:12:50 AM »
The globe warms and cools all the time, B.  We managed to make it thru the 1st gazillian years with no Federal Task Force.  I think we'll manage without Homeland Security allocating any more of our limited resources, beyond what they already have to FEMA, regarding any further warming and cooling.  You that petrified of a Polar Bear breaking your car window?
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

bsb

« Reply #77 on: December 24, 2010, 04:13:02 AM »
Sirs the climatologist.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #78 on: December 24, 2010, 11:38:09 AM »
Naa, that'd be Physical Therapist.  But to be a PT, you have to have the capacity to read.  I've read plenty on the area of "global warming", from folks are supposed to be knowlegable in this field, and most notably how the globe has been naturally warming and cooling thru-out its existance.  Man has prescious little to do with it, and has presicious little he can do.  A Federal Task Force is not even a grain of sand to all the beaches on the globe, as it relates to what he can "do" to alter it

So again, the person who's apparently "scared" is the one all bent out of shape at the non-existant threat of a Polar Bear relieving itself on your lawn
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #79 on: December 24, 2010, 12:00:18 PM »
In what book did you read that environmentalists consider polar bears taking a dump on their lawn is a likely threat?

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #80 on: December 24, 2010, 12:08:35 PM »
That'd be the esteemed enviromentalist, BSB's book.  If they're walking the streets of Portland, they've got "to go" somewhere