Author Topic: Maybe Brits, Canadians, Aussies, & Christians should have rioted back in March!  (Read 1492 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Benghazi. Libya: March 2012

Video shows radical Muslims desecrating dozens of British, Canadian and Australian war graves.

The soldiers buried in those graves sacrificed there life for us, also the libyan rebels begged Britain to help help rid them of gaddafi. 

They repay us with this outrage.

Muslims destroying British , Australian,Canadian war graves.
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
You should form a "Christians Hate Brigade" to avenge these travesties. Sirs would surely join you, because he is addicted top balance.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
You should form a "Christians Hate Brigade" to avenge these travesties. Sirs would surely join you, because he is addicted top balance.

Yes I am the "hater" for showing Muslims destroying Christian burial sites.
Love the logic.
XO's first reaction isn't that the Muslims destroying the graves are the "bad guys"
I am for showing it!

Michael Savage was sooooo right.....Liberalism is a mental disorder.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
It is indeed perpetually twisted......showing and hilighting outrageous hateful acts is tantamount to "hate".  All the while those folks ACTUALLY PERFORMING THE ACTS get a pass.  left is right, up is down
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 04:46:42 AM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
"Christians" considers himself superior to Muslims and knocks Muslim extremists at every point. We don't hear him knocking Fred Phelps at all.

Nothing I could say here would discourage or encourage Libyans from messing with graves. Get serious.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
While "Xo's" considers himself superior to all others, and knocks even non extremist conservatives ar every point.  We don't hear him knocking Pelosi, or Gore, or Reid, or Waters, or Jackson, or Obama, at all

Nor would Cu4 be claiming that Xo could say anything to discourage Lybians from messing with graves.  That's the ol Xo 2 step deflective dance.  Merely an occasional agreement with Cu4 in the outrageoness in those actually performing hateful acts, vs the knee jerk pavlovian need to criticize C for hilighting such outrageous acts.       
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
I am not into balanced criticism and neither are you.
I am opposed to anyone desecrating anyone else's graves, but Christians mentions this as sometyhing that he thinks deserves revenge.

Revenge is infantile.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
but Christians mentions this as sometyhing that he thinks deserves revenge.

No surprise, but XO you are 100% incorrect.
Revenge? Are you nuts?
Maybe laugh at how utterly kooky they are....but revenge? No
I mention it to expose the difference in reactions.
If it's on YouTube I am sure millions of Christian's saw it....nothing violent happens.
But a significant amount Muslims get very violent very quickly.
In my mind they are VERY INSECURE about their religion in a very violent way
about something as silly as cartoonish video.

It's a clash of civilizations.....
They strongly do not believe in freedom of speech if it involves Islam.
We strongly believe in freedom of speech.
I think this clash will get worse not better because both ideals are very important to both sides.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
I am not into balanced criticism and neither are you.

Ahhh, WRONG yet again.  On MULTIPLE occasions, I have harshly criticized Bush, Republicans, and conservatives, when they have made outlandish remarks or performed outrageous acts.  Bush's democrat-like spending policies and most of all, his attempt to push people into buying homes they couldn't otherwise purchase were HUGE wrongs, and I critized him severely for it.  I have routinely condemned Phelps for his outrageous acts.  I have consistently criticized those conservatives who thought Teri Schaivo should be kept on life support, against the wishes of her husband.  I've even criticized Cu4 for his position on airline screenings

Do you take pride in being wrong so often?

I am opposed to anyone desecrating anyone else's graves, but Christians mentions this as sometyhing that he thinks deserves revenge.

SHOW US WHERE/HOW HE WANTS THESE DESECRATORS ACTED UPON IN ACTS OF REVENGE.  All I've seen...all anyone has seen, is his hilighting these acts for just how outrageous they are.  By all means, BACK UP YOUR CLAIM/ACCUSATION.  Your say so doesn't make the grade

« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 05:25:23 PM by sirs »

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
He calls for rioting, doesn't he?

It was exceedingly stupid for that Coptic nut to maker that inflammatory trailer portraying Mohammed as a fool. I believe in freedom of speech, but this was deliberately inflammatory, amateurish and factually wrong.

It would not bother me if they were to deport the clown who made it to Egypt. It5 would not bother me in the slightest.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
He calls for rioting, doesn't he?

Does he??  Where??  Please, higlight the appropriate quote that provides that "call".  His title is a direct reference to despite how Christianity and America are routinely demeaned, insulted, and disrepected, we DON'T RIOT.  Do you not grasp context?...you a LANGUAGE pofessor??

It was exceedingly stupid for that Coptic nut to maker that inflammatory trailer portraying Mohammed as a fool.

Yea, and screw the Constitution.  Yea, we already know your position on that one.  Nor would I at all be surprised if not even a fraction of the Arab world saw that "trailer", but thanks to folks like Clinton & Obama, we made sure that everyone made an effort to see it

I believe in freedom of speech

Not that its relevent to how wrong you are regarding your claims of Cu4 or myself, but no you don't.  You've made it abundantly clear that freedom of speech is only speech you agree with or support.  Pretty much Everything else is either hateful, derrogatory, inflammatory, and should not be seen or heard.  But nice try at changing the subject

It would not bother me if they were to deport the clown who made it to Egypt. It5 would not bother me in the slightest.

Now THAT sounds like a call for "revenge", unlike the invalid accusations you aimed at Cu4.  Now, can you find a similar quote from him that backs up your accusations of him wanting "revenge"??

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
"Christians" considers himself superior to Muslims
Absolute hogwash.
Superior to over 2 billion people?
Ha Ha..Ha....yeah sure......come on XO get real!
I don't consider myself "superior" to all the people on my street!
I would not trade my life with any other single living human being,
but I dont feel "superior" to anyone....each person has their own strengths & weakness
heck I may have an advantage over the next guy in some areas &
that guy may have an advantage over me in many other areas....it all works out.
God usually graces each of us in different areas...none of us are "superior" across the board.

knocks Muslim extremists at every point.
Of course I do....
hell turn on a TV...read a newspaper....listen to a radio
Muslim extremists are in the news for some violence against innocents almost everyday
murdering innocent people, demeaning women, ect....and causing other trouble.

We don't hear him knocking Fred Phelps at all

You will if Fred Phelps ever starts blowing up school children, blowing up airplanes,
beheading news reporters, flying airplanes into buildings, murdering Ambassadors,
blows up weddings, blows up funerals....ect, ect, ect, ect, ect, ect!

See that's actually the problem...XO seems to in some way
equate Fred Phelps to Islamists that are murdering, suicide bombing,
flying planes into buildings, beheading people.....ect, ect, ect....

ps: in regard to your statement to SIRS....my title to this thread was totally sarcastic as to what Westerners should do after watching a bunch of nutty Muslims destroy gravestones......again it was meant to show the HUGE DIFFERENCE in tolerance.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 07:29:45 PM by Christians4LessGvt »

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
I really don't see anyone rioting over this. Islam is a rather primitive religion, just as Christianity once was. Modern times conflicts with their core beliefs. Women's rights, the ban on images of humans and animals was forbidden, and music was seen as a pagan thing. And someone invents cinema, cameras, television, and women want rights. It is rather surprising that they have not been more violent. Consider all the people burned at the stake by the Holy Mother Church. Joan of Arc was burned for witchcraft. The inquisition killed thousands, there was the Thirty Years' War and the Hundred Years' War, the Wars between the Spanish and the English, the Spanish and the Dutch, the Spanish and the Turks. The wars between the Anglicans and the Roman Catholic in England, the wars over religion in Ireland.  Pretty much all they did was fight religious wars from the 1400's through the 1830's. The last gasp seems to have been in Northern Ireland.

Life was mostly static in the Islamic world until WWII. It is the intrusion of the West that got everyone in an uproar. I doubt that it could have been avoidable.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
I really don't see anyone rioting over this.

Over what?  The desecration of Western war graves??  Who said there was, or was going to be??  If not that, then........you don't see any rioting going on in the Middle East, at the present time?  REALLY??

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
SIRS.....

basically he is still making excuses for todays Muslim outrages starting by bringing up something that happened in 1400.

Then he blames WWII......and the West

Ya know...with the Left....it's always somehow our fault
and not really the fault of the murderers ...ya know today...in the world we live in
that blow up children, weddings, funerals, and other innocents.

heck Sirs....it's straight out of the movie 2016......everybody's failures somehow are our fault

::)