Author Topic: Hispanic Tea Party Leader Called Nazi By Teacher  (Read 915 times)

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Hispanic Tea Party Leader Called Nazi By Teacher
« on: September 26, 2011, 12:48:04 PM »
http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/Teacher-calls-local-Tea-Party-president-a-Nazi/_2b16h_Ir0W12AQGP000Ww.cspx

Since liberals don't have ideas that make sense and can't defend such ideas this is how they debate in public.

see text

SAN ANTONIO - Tempers flared during a town hall meeting on the Dream Act Tuesday night. During the meeting a high school government teacher from John F. Kennedy called the local Tea Party president a Nazi.

The exchange was recorded and posted on You tube.

"When you get to name calling that just shows that there is no logic to your argument any further. It's all emotion, " said George Rodriguez, President of the San Antonio Tea Party.

The teacher's emotion came from a panelist's comment that school administration should deport undocumented students.

"So you would have students in this room deported?" asked the teacher.

The panelist replied, "Yes, I would if they were illegal. You bet."

Rodriguez also told the teacher if the person is here illegally, they are breaking the law.

"You know what I would have? I would have you teach more balanced - conservative," added Rodriguez.

After those remarks is when the teacher made the Nazi comment saying, "You can just say what you are - a Nazi."

Edgewood ISD will not be taking any disciplinary action against the teacher.

"He realized he shouldn't have gone that far, and he gave us a statement and expressed his concern and regret," said district spokesperson Maclovio Perez.

Perez adds the teacher was at the town hall meeting on his own time and students were invited, but not required to go. Perez went onto to say the teacher is a good educator and has been with the district for more than six years.

The Tea Party would like the chance to go and speak to the districts high school students "to explain to them our position in a controlled, quite, calm manner" added Rodriguez.

Perez said he will proposed the idea to the school administration.

Note: Hispanic Tea Party Leader, someone needs to tell Obama (President Dummy) that the Tea Party has minorities involved in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Hispanic Tea Party Leader Called Nazi By Teacher
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 03:08:42 PM »
What is your point?

That teachers do not have freedom of speech?

That a teacher does not have a right to defend his students against deportation?

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 03:35:12 PM »
What is your point?

That teachers do not have freedom of speech?

That a teacher does not have a right to defend his students against deportation?

I am sorry you are too stupid to understand my point. You surely are as green as that silly teacher that calls people Nazis because he has no logical counter point to debate with. Oh and I am sorry you missed the point about the Tea Party being only a bunch of crazy white people, as your dum-bass president keeps saying. It looks like there are some crazy Hispanics belonging to the Tea Party too.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 04:11:59 PM »
You have no point.

The Teabagger has a right to speak, but so does the teacher.
It is not the duty of a teacher to rat out his students to the Migra.

This is a free country.

For example, I can call you a dolt that has no point.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2011, 04:27:47 PM »
You have no point.

The Teabagger has a right to speak, but so does the teacher.
It is not the duty of a teacher to rat out his students to the Migra.

This is a free country.

For example, I can call you a dolt that has no point.

You are a Nazi and a rather stupid one at that.
The Liberal teacher that called the Hispanic Tea Party Leader a Nazi is a RACIST!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 10:05:17 PM by Kramer »

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2011, 12:41:48 AM »
   I can't favor having party representatives speaking to students on school time.

Not even of my favorite party.

Unless it is possible to invite and sponsor all relivant partys to take their turn, it isn't  fair to the partys or to the kids.

I am not upset at this teachers speaking roughly in a public meeting , I don't think she crossed outside of her rights, this would be diffrent if done on school time .

Did you know I could get fired if I used the resorces of my job to promote a party or canadate?  Hatch act, designed to prevent civil servants from acting as a political force.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2011, 01:25:12 AM »
Being as the teacher was also Hispanic, I think calling him a racist is totally absurd. But that is what I expect from a dolt like Kramer.

I agree that political leaders should not be invited to speak to students unless ALL parties are invited and given equal time.