Author Topic: Told ya...now the Muzzies wanna take away your Free Speech!  (Read 1171 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Told ya...now the Muzzies wanna take away your Free Speech!
« on: September 25, 2012, 11:16:02 AM »
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Told ya...now the Muzzies wanna take away your Free Speech!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 02:02:04 PM »
How would your life be different if you could not say nasty things against Mohammed in published works or in the media?

It is not like the dude has not been deceased for over 1000 years.

I agree that it would limit free speech, but really it is not a big deal for me.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 06:43:23 PM »
How would your life be different if you could not say nasty things against Mohammed in published works or in the media?

it's all about MuzzieCreep
thats how they work
slowly creeping like cock-a-roaches to use a Tony Montoya phrase
my life would be different because my speech would be limited
next what will it be?
we cant play rock music on the radio because the religion of constantly being offended doesnt like it?.....the hell with them!

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2012, 09:15:52 PM »
That is only an example of the "slippery slope" type of logical fallacy. It is a bogus argument.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2012, 09:17:08 PM »

It is not like the dude has not been deceased for over 1000 years.

I agree that it would limit free speech, but really it is not a big deal for me.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_Comedy

Well, what if they burn all the copys of "Divina Commedia" By Dante?

And every other work that reflects poorly on Islam.

Accurate history books for example.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2012, 01:28:23 PM »
The Divine Comedy was not deliberately written to cheese off Muslims.

I know that my life was not personally enriched by the "Innocence of Muslims" trailer, and I really doubt that anyone's was.

No history book is entirely accurate, as to be entirely accurate history, it would have to include everything done by everyone everywhere in a determined location over determined period. All history books are selective by necessity.

The Crusaders were far nastier to the Muslims than vice-versa, even by their own admission.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2012, 08:32:54 PM »
The Divine Comedy was not deliberately written to cheese off Muslims....................
It is not nice when it mentions Mohammed, it would fall within the ban proposed at the UN this week.
................The Crusaders were far nastier to the Muslims than vice-versa, even by their own admission.

Was it only in India that the Islamic conquest was barbaric?

Recent fighting in central Africa has been pretty nearly the same sort of ruthless as anchient times, but what Muslim can say that the Janjaweed is doing wrong?

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2012, 09:38:33 PM »
Egypt's President Morsi tells U.N.:
"Insults to Muhammad "unacceptable"

Insults to the Islamic prophet Muhammad are part of an organized assault on Muslim religious and cultural values and cannot be brushed aside, Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi said Wednesday, rejecting the case for free speech made by President Obama just a day earlier.

"The obscenities that I have referred to that were recently released as part of an organized campaign against Islamic sanctities are unacceptable," Morsi said, referring to a crude Internet video that mocks Islam.

We reject this. "We cannot accept it", Morsi said, his voice thin with anger. "We will not allow anyone to do this by word or deed."

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2012, 01:17:26 PM »
Morsy has the power to arrest blasphemers against Mohammed and Islam in Egypt. Most Egyptians believe that blasphemy against Islam and Mohammed  should be banned and those who blaspheme should be punished. He does not have that power elsewhere. The stupid illustration is absurd.

I recall no politicians making pronouncements about how free speech applied to "Piss Christ" and other works of art that used Christian and Jewish symbols in making some sort of statement,

Since President Obama defended free speech, he is not in agreement with Morsy and certainly does not deserve to be accused of being against free speech.

Nothing is to be gained by either side harping on this issue, as there will be no agreement.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2012, 04:37:28 PM »
Nothing is to be gained by either side harping on this issue, as there will be no agreement.

Non-sense. We need to harp on these kind of issues because of MuzzyCreep.
There will be calls to limit what is said about Islam.
We have a freedom of speech, and they do not respect freedom of speech.
We can't just ignore the clash of civilizations....it's not going away.

Just like this Muzzy wants to change our court room procedures.
I say....comply or get the hell out of our country.
We should not cater to this failed cult called Islam.

Lose the headbag, get some teeth

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2012, 10:53:33 PM »
We should not cater to this failed cult called Islam.

=========================================\
I hardly think you can call Islam a "failed cult" any more than Christianity is a "failed cult".

You may not agree with Islam, but that does not make it a failure or a cult.

It is also stupid to find some silly person on the Internet, proclaim that they represent an entire religion, race, or whatever and make fun of them.

You are just as silly as she is, just as biased, and every bit as illogical. Just in different ways.

It was silly to tell this women that she could not enter with a scarf on. It was also silly for her to claim that it was religious attire. No one bowed to her demands, they just did the same thing and told her she could enter.

But "Christians" seems to think that this minor flap over a Black woman having a bad hair day, that was settled and dispensed with peacefully in less than a day is a reason to declare war on a billion of so Muslims, or to ban them, from the country, or do something else stupid and rash.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 11:00:43 PM by Xavier_Onassis »

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2012, 12:36:35 PM »
I hardly think you can call Islam a "failed cult" any more than Christianity is a "failed cult".

failed and prone to violent cult...also a political ideology
what has it really produced and what is it producing?
the Koran is the stated inspiration of many bombers and terrorists
the Koran in many ways is a terror document.

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to violence/war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule.  Some are quite graphic, with commands behead and chop off fingers, and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding.  Muslims who do not join the fight are called "hypocrites" and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the killing and slaughter.

It is also stupid to find some silly person on the Internet, proclaim that they represent an entire religion, race, or whatever and make fun of them.

No but if day after day, month after month, year after year, you read the front pages of newspapers across the globe and there are big stories about Muslims murdering and bombing innocent people in the name of their religion.....well it is not at all "silly" to proclaim that Islam has a very serious problem of violence.

It was silly to tell this women that she could not enter with a scarf on.

Why is it silly to enforce court room rules that have been in place for decades if not longer and not silly to suddenly change our rules and procedures because they don't conform to the way Muzzies like things?

You are just as silly as she is, just as biased, and every bit as illogical. Just in different ways.
But "Christians" seems to think that this minor flap over a Black woman having a bad hair day, that was settled and dispensed with peacefully in less than a day is a reason to declare war on a billion of so Muslims

I am one the "silly" but you are the one lying and misrepresenting my views in order to dodge and hide from the truth. Yeah sure my "reason" for being for tired of massive world-wide Muslim violence is some lady trying to force Muslim customs on some local court-room.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2012, 01:01:47 PM »
It's already started.....they will try and limit our FREE SPEECH!
Because failed cults can't allow people to speak freely!

The leadership of the Islamic Society of Greater Kansas City have launched an online petition campaign for President Obama to back a bill to limit the free speech of American citizens they deem offensive.

http://www.change.org/petitions/the-president-of-the-united-states-to-sponsor-a-bill-that-outlaws-any-action-that-may-insult-one-s-religion?utm_campaign=share_button_mobile&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&utm_term=29404919

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2012, 01:58:58 PM »
Islam is a rather goofy religion. Christianity is also rather goofy, what with the Jesus dying to save us from an Original Sin that started when Adam and Eve too bad dietary advice from a talking snake. Judaism also has its goofiness (kosher laws, wearing mixtures of linen and wool cloth).

But as a cult, Islam is quite successful. Rather like Coca-Cola, which is certainly not as good for you as water, but you cannot deny its success. Coca-Cola is an economic success, but a dietary failure. Islam is certainly a success as a religion. It is a logical failure, but then, so are most religions.

I would say that The T'ao and several sects of Buddhism are logical, mostly.

If everyone was arrested that badmouthed Mohammed, I really doubt that it would have much effect on the number of converts. That just isn't how religions work. The stupid film trailer was entirely unconvincing. It was made to annoy people, much as the Christian fundies think that "Piss Christ" was created for.

Kansas City is not a hotbed of Muslim agitation. People can be in favor of any law they choose. That does not mean it will get passed, and certainly does not mean that the courts will rule it constitutional.