Author Topic: Get a Mans Gun  (Read 10342 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Get a Mans Gun
« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2013, 08:16:29 PM »
It seems to me like sirs provokes people to call him names.

Mostly all he does is rant and blather about his wacko right wing positions on everything,all of them 100% Rush, Coulter and Fox Snooze types. He never discusses anything other than what he hates and how much he hates is and how stupid he thinks everyone that disagrees with him is.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2013, 08:36:33 PM »
It seems to me like sirs provokes people to call him names.

Ahh, so "I'm" the cause of so much loss in self control.  Interesting.  How so??

He never discusses anything other than what he hates and how much he hates is and how stupid he thinks everyone that disagrees with him is.

Putting aside the many topics of how great this nation is, the greatness in the Constitution, The smell of a good hot dog and movies that make me marvel at what hollywood can do, putting aside all those things I apparently hate and never discuss, of course, you can provide even one example that I called someone stupid merely for disagreeing with me.  I mean, there must be a plethora of examples.  By all means, let's see just one
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2013, 09:12:27 PM »
You do not directly call anyone stupid, but in every post you write, you imply how utterly clever you are.

Go shoot something inanimate, sirs. You bore people.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2013, 09:18:22 PM »
Ahh, so "I'm" the cause of so much loss in self control.  Interesting.  How so??

Egotistical maniac. You know damn well it is all on me for letting you stick around. Pay attention won'tcha.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2013, 09:31:54 PM »

Egotistical maniac. You know damn well it is all on me for letting you stick around. Pay attention won'tcha.

If possible I would like to have this blame.

I should be responsible for everything, it is my scheme for taking over the world.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #65 on: February 18, 2013, 09:55:59 PM »

If possible I would like to have this blame.

I should be responsible for everything, it is my scheme for taking over the world.

Hell no. I'm not sharing the blame with anyone. Recognition from elitist New Englanders has been a life long goal of mine.

or not.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2013, 10:08:09 PM »

LOL....my bad
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #67 on: February 18, 2013, 10:19:32 PM »

LOL....my bad

NO!
Mine mine mine my bad!

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2013, 10:28:10 PM »
You do not directly call anyone stupid,

So, you're directly contradicting yourself, when you claim I do.  I see.  Ok, that accusation is now debunked

but in every post you write, you imply how utterly clever you are.

Only when the inquiry/POV goes unopposed and/or unrefuted.  Then we just leave it to the more objective readers to come to their own conclusions as to any sense of "cleverness".  If you think yourself as stupid in being unable to respond with facts or common sense, and instead slurs and insults....well, that's your call

Go shoot something inanimate, sirs. You bore people.

LOL...and yet you continue to respond....not in any form of debate, which is actually the whole idea behind posting in this location, but with the SOP of the left, ignorant demeaning/insulting

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2013, 11:18:09 AM »
Y A W N....

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2013, 11:21:12 AM »
L O L ....

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #71 on: March 02, 2013, 03:50:10 AM »

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #72 on: March 02, 2013, 04:14:43 AM »

kimba1

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #73 on: March 02, 2013, 10:22:37 AM »
Thats one specal little lady

It remind how annoyed i am about how problematic anti-gun sentiment can be though. I have to leave town to get a gun permit since thier is no gun range to use for qualification. Not just me but officers has this problem.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2013, 01:51:36 PM »