Author Topic: Let the Fraud now begin  (Read 3514 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Let the Fraud now begin
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2008, 05:09:00 PM »
60% success in getting new voters registered.

That seems rather obvious.

Voters that you have to chase down and corner just to have them register?

That is good for what exactly?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2008, 05:49:45 PM »
Hmm. So stealing elections is no longer a valid complaint.  Glad to know that times have changed

Really.  Then again, ends justify the means for many of our lefties
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2008, 05:53:17 PM »
Hmm. So stealing elections is no longer a valid complaint.  Glad to know that times have changed

The irony in here could be cut with a chainsaw.

For 8 years, you guys have done everything from calling the left liars and crybabies to reveling in the utter inpetitude/nefarety of your "president" and now you have the absolute mendacity to cry FRAUD!!! before the god damned election has even happened!

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2008, 05:59:38 PM »
When it walks like a duck & quacks like a duck....but when the duck will get you back in power, and take out your perceived evil incarnate, all hail the duck now.  The hypocrisy is sickening, but for the Oblather kool-aide drinkers, ignorance is indeed bliss
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2008, 08:11:21 PM »

The irony in here could be cut with a chainsaw.

For 8 years, you guys have done everything from calling the left liars and crybabies to reveling in the utter inpetitude/nefarety of your "president" and now you have the absolute mendacity to cry FRAUD!!! before the god damned election has even happened!

That is how it is when a perp is caught red handed.

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2008, 08:39:26 PM »

Source???*

*I mean other than any right-wing radio nutjob or any right-wing FOX NOISE nujob.

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2008, 09:45:58 PM »
Let's see. Obama pays ACORN 832k to get out the vote.

ACORN delivers with a 40% reject rate.

States were targeted. States that may have mail in or easy access absentee ballots, that do not require proof of identity.

Brass, what would your reaction be if Cohen did this? Would your faith in him be diminished?

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2008, 01:40:09 AM »

Source???*

*I mean other than any right-wing radio nutjob or any right-wing FOX NOISE nujob.

No , I am afaraid that everyone I could bring to your attention could be dismissed as being to your right.

Brassmask

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2008, 01:30:25 PM »
Let's see. Obama pays ACORN 832k to get out the vote.

ACORN delivers with a 40% reject rate.

States were targeted. States that may have mail in or easy access absentee ballots, that do not require proof of identity.

Brass, what would your reaction be if Cohen did this? Would your faith in him be diminished?

I would not be surprised to find out that Cohen HAS paid ACORN some money.

Obama nor Cohen can control ACORN's reject rate.  ACORN isn't a multi-million dollar organization that can afford to hire and fire folks who are professionals with high salaries.  They are basically hiring day laborers to come in and get the forms and go door to door or whatever to get people registered.  If anything, the fraud has been committed ON ACORN not BY ACORN.

The facts, as I can see them, are that ACORN has to turn in any and all voter forms they received from whatever election commission they get them from.  Sometimes a lot of them are BLANK and I imagine that is where your 40% rate comes from.

The local election commissions are responsible for sorting out the legal and valid forms from the ones that aren't.  That is what we citizens PAY them to do and trust them to do in hopes of keeping the elections valid and accurate.  In my opinion, any and all commissions that purchase and use electronic voting devices are more guilty of fraud than any ACORN office that turns in forms they must turn in by law.

Lastly, this whole ACORN perpetrating fraud thing is simply an orchestrated conspiracy, yes, I said it, conspiracy by those of you on the right.  It is an attempt by you folks, at the behest or suggestion of your heroes (Hannity/Limbaugh types) to cast doubt on this elections results in order to make the stealing of it more believable.

God help all of us if this thing is close and goes to some kind of recount or court battle.  I will blame no one for rioting in the streets if there are shenanigans in swing states like there were in Ohio 2004 or Florida 2000.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2008, 04:09:48 PM »
God help all of us if this thing is close and goes to some kind of recount or court battle.  I will blame no one for rioting in the streets if there are shenanigans in swing states like there were in Ohio 2004 or Florida 2000.

Whereupon a lot of them will get shot.

Exactly what an election is intended for to make uneeded.