Author Topic: This just in on the Birth Cert  (Read 1400 times)

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: This just in on the Birth Cert
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 05:57:33 PM »
A college professor who worked as a senior elections clerk for the City and County
of Honolulu in 2008 is making the stunning claim that Barack Obama was not born in
Hawaii as the White House maintains, and that a long-form, hospital-generated birth
certificate for Obama does not even exist in the Aloha State.

Tim Adams, a former senior elections clerk for Honolulu, now teaches English at Western Kentucky
University. "There is no birth certificate," said Tim Adams. "It's like an open secret. There isn't one.
Everyone in the government there knows this.

Kramer...if this is true it is just sickening. I always suspected the biggest fraud in
US history had been perpetrated on the American People! I hope Professor Adams is on
60 Minutes this week.
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 06:02:23 PM »
A college professor who worked as a senior elections clerk for the City and County
of Honolulu in 2008 is making the stunning claim that Barack Obama was not born in
Hawaii as the White House maintains, and that a long-form, hospital-generated birth
certificate for Obama does not even exist in the Aloha State.

Tim Adams, a former senior elections clerk for Honolulu, now teaches English at Western Kentucky
University. "There is no birth certificate," said Tim Adams. "It's like an open secret. There isn't one.
Everyone in the government there knows this.

Kramer...if this is true it is just sickening. I always suspected the biggest fraud in
US history had been perpetrated on the American People! I hope Professor Adams is on
60 Minutes this week.

indeed CU4LG
I wonder if this will go anyplace

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 12:06:41 AM »
More breaking news.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=165981

The former Honolulu elections clerk who says President Obama was "definitely" not born in Hawaii and has no birth certificate  from any hospital in the Aloha State says he's willing to testify in court to those facts.

"The things I've said, I don't mind testifying in court," Tim Adams, the senior elections clerk for the city and county of Honolulu in the 2008 campaign, told WND in an exclusive interview.

"I was working there, and this is what it was. I'm not a lawyer, just a civil servant. I know what I know. I know what I was told by the hospitals and by my supervisors."

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 10:20:20 AM »
What nonsense.  This guy has no official connection with the vital-statistics office of the State of Hawaii and never did.  He's just another Orly Taitz, whose word, according to right-wing racist wing-nuts, is supposedly golden.  The State of Hawaii has certified from its records that an abstract recording Obama's birth is genuine.  How the hell did the information recorded (the birth of Obama) get into the records way back then as part of some diabolical scheme to qualify someone born around that time (but not, according to birther theory, the 'REAL" Obama) for a Presidential election some 47 years later?  If that's the conspiracy, anyone clever enough to plan that far ahead AND make some random Kenyan baby born around the same time the President of the U.S.A., ought to be given the Presidency just for the sheer cleverness of the whole thing.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 10:25:13 AM »
How the hell did the information recorded (the birth of Obama) get into the records way back then as part of some diabolical scheme to qualify someone born around that time (but not, according to birther theory, the 'REAL" Obama) for a Presidential election some 47 years later? 

come on Michael....you know there are multiple reasons a parent would want their
off-spring to be a US Citizen without ever even thinking the child would become President.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2010, 11:19:56 AM »
Barak Obama is indisputably the child of an American mother. No one can argue that he is not a citizen.

No one can argue that he was not brought up by Americans in this country for most of his life.

The entire "birther" argument is insanity, the rantings of idiots and morons, not to be take seriously by anyone.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2010, 11:24:18 AM »
Barak Obama is indisputably the child of an American mother. No one can argue that he is not a citizen.

No one can argue that he was not brought up by Americans in this country for most of his life.

The entire "birther" argument is insanity, the rantings of idiots and morons, not to be take seriously by anyone.

Everything you just said has nothing to do with whether his status qualifies him to be president. As usual you said a whole lot of nothing!

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2010, 11:38:07 AM »
<<come on Michael....you know there are multiple reasons a parent would want their
off-spring to be a US Citizen without ever even thinking the child would become President.>>

Well, OK, I will grant you that, but most parents with those desires would just visit the U.S.A. when pregnant and have the baby there.  Or simply buy the kid a fake birth certificate.   

Now you have to tell me how Obama's parents or one of them managed to get his birth entered into the vital-statistics records of the State of Hawaii in 1961when allegedly he was not in fact born there.

I'm not saying any of this is impossible, just that it is highly unlikely.  The Orly Taitz case was thrown out of court when she was unable to come up with the documents she had claimed would prove her case.  Now this guy is saying HE is ready to go to court.  Who the fuck isn't "ready" to go to court, especially after so much water has flowed under the bridge?  Question is, why isn't he in court already?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2010, 12:14:29 PM »
The only definitive proof that Obama was not born in the US would be eyewitness proof that he was born elsewhere, and undeniable proof that the child did in fact grow up to be Barack Obama. Being an elections clerk in Hawaii does not qualify as any proof of this sort.

Birthers are morons and stooges. They deserve to be ignored.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2010, 12:25:24 PM »
"Barak Obama is indisputably the child of an American mother"

Nonsense....that would not have mattered as to his citizenship in 1964
if he were born outside the United States with a non-US citizen father.

"No one can argue that he is not a citizen"

Again non-sense...who says "no one can argue" about this?

"No one can argue that he was not brought up by Americans in this country for most of his life"

Where in the Constitution does it say "being brought up by Americans" has anything to do with citizenship?

Kramer is correct...you just said "a whole lot of nothing".

« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 12:45:13 PM by ChristiansUnited4LessGvt »

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2010, 01:23:39 PM »
From the proponderance of Xo's many critiques aimed at those of the opposing POV, I think Xo would have no problem if everyone was no longer allowed to argue about anything.  Especially if talk radio could be stifled
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2010, 01:25:49 PM »
From the proponderance of Xo's many critiques aimed at those of the opposing POV, I think Xo would have no problem if everyone was no longer allowed to argue about anything.  Especially if talk radio could be stifled

Then who would he have to insult, label, libel & criticize?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2010, 01:54:48 PM »
Oh, you didn't get the memo.  You see, it's ok for folks that just know better than the rest of us to make such criticisms, and to argue
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle