General Category > 3DHS

Really Interesting Site on JFK Assassination

(1/3) > >>

Brassmask:
Of course, [link=http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/presentation.htm]this site[/link] will be poo'poo'ed and derided by everyone with closed minds, but it has a lot of tidbits that I didn't know that aren't immediately associated with the Kennedy Assassination.

For instance:

Who considered Richard Milhouse Nixon his protege'?  Answer:  Prescott Bush

J Edgar Hoover wrote a memo about a week after the JFK murder, that talked about "misguided" Cuban exiles.  Guess whose name was mentioned in that memo?  Answer:  George Bush (of the Central Intelligence Agency).

One of Prescott Bush's best buddies was a spy for the Nazis by the name of George Demohrenschildt.  GD went on to, of course, become a CIA operative out of Dallas, TX.  Guess who one of his new best friends was?  Answer:  One Lee Harvey Oswald.  GD actually got him the job at the book depository.  GD was a millionaire.  LHO made like $2 an hour at the book depository.

Lots more there.

Brassmask:
Holy Criznap.

Allen Dulles sought out a young Naval Officer that had been put in charge of some captured Nazi documents. If the documents surfaced it would have revealed Dulles as a traitor. In a deal to bury the documents, Dulles agreed to finance the young man’s first political race. This was the beginning of the political career of Richard Nixon.

http://www.spiritone.com/~gdy52150/timeline.html

Amianthus:

--- Quote from: Brassmask on October 08, 2006, 12:20:26 AM ---In a deal to bury the documents, Dulles agreed to finance the young man’s first political race. This was the beginning of the political career of Richard Nixon.

--- End quote ---

Buried 'em deep, huh?

So, where are they, if it's known that Nixon buried 'em?

Lanya:
This is pretty interesting.  I've come across a few of these names (Bosch just today) in relation to quite separate things.  Very interesting to see it all tied together like this,  but I'm skeptical.   
It would, however, explain quite a bit.....

Brassmask:

--- Quote from: Amianthus on October 08, 2006, 12:24:11 AM ---
--- Quote from: Brassmask on October 08, 2006, 12:20:26 AM ---In a deal to bury the documents, Dulles agreed to finance the young man’s first political race. This was the beginning of the political career of Richard Nixon.

--- End quote ---

Buried 'em deep, huh?

So, where are they, if it's known that Nixon buried 'em?

--- End quote ---

I haven't a clue.   Please find out and let us know, ok?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version