Author Topic: Hey Newt  (Read 1945 times)

Lanya

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Hey Newt
« on: November 14, 2006, 12:36:14 AM »
Newt in ‘94 vowed to investigate Clinton for 2 years as his platform
By: John Amato on Monday, November 13th, 2006 at 4:55 PM - PST 

newt-94.jpg C&L brings you this CBS/NBC report from 1994. Gingrich went nuts over Clinton and his new-found subpoena power, yet if Democrats want to hold hearings on oversight and Iraq war profiteering that's supposed to hurt them.

Video-WMP Video-QT

Gingrich: I do not know of any administration in modern times with as many different potential scandals all around it.

Notice Newt's close ties to lobbyists…What other info sticks out for you?
http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/11/13/newt-in-94-vowed-to-investigate-clinton-for-2-years-as-his-platform/
Planned Parenthood is America’s most trusted provider of reproductive health care.

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Hey Newt
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 10:12:20 AM »
Gingrich is the personification of the words "Evil Genius". He is at least as evil as James Carville, but Carville LOOKS like the Spawn of Satan Himself, and Gingrich resembles a kindly old preacher.

He is a manipulator and a smooth talker and a definite negative influence on the country.

I would not purchase ANY vehicle from that man.

Maybe a manure spreader...
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 01:55:40 PM »
http://www.discover.com/issues/oct-06/features/discover-interview-newt-gingrich/

Very unlike the Democratic takeover ,Newt Gingrich led the Republican revolution into power in Washington with ideas and proposals and a clear agenda .

He was not a parrot that simply repeated simple accusations .

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2006, 12:58:27 AM »
Very unlike the Democratic takeover ,Newt Gingrich led the Republican revolution into power in Washington with ideas and proposals and a clear agenda .

He was not a parrot that simply repeated simple accusations .
=================================================================
The parrots were the Republican assholes that decided to set up Clinton and impeach him.

Gingrich was smarter than they, but as I said, he was an evil genius. He  was a f*cking scheming worthless Fascist whose personal behavior got him drummed out of his own position in the House and even out of his own seat in Congress.

"Revolution?" What a ridiculous thing to call his asshole Contract on America.

The only good thing about it was term limits, and they didn't pass that part.

Gimme a break.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 12:59:59 AM by Xavier_Onassis »
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2006, 02:40:56 AM »
I did like the term limit idea , it should not have been thrown out so quickly .

I wonder if the Present Congress can look at the incomeing Congress and not think of what might have been diffrent if Term limits had been observed?

Another good idea on the "Contract with America " list was making the Congress itself subject to the hiring and employment regulations that it imposed on the rest of the country. That was accomplished.

I like Gingrich without having to think he is a saint .

If you read the "Discover " Magazine interview with Newt you might find that you agree with him on a point or two.