Author Topic: TRUMP ON FIRE!  (Read 4992 times)

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: TRUMP ON FIRE!
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2015, 02:56:39 PM »
I suggest you attack a woman, any woman, for spending too long in the john sometime.

No matter what her politics, your clever criticism is not going to impress her.

"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2015, 02:59:41 PM »
NO ONE IS "ATTACKING HER" FOR SPENDING WHATEVER TIME SHE NEEDS TO USE THE JOHN.  She's being criticized for having to wait until the bathroom was completely empty of anyone, so she could have it all to herself.  An act that you'd be vilifying the likes of Romney or Trump for as some supposed example of being elitist. 

THAT's the issue, not your repeated deflection efforts at trying to make this simply about going to the bathroom, or what she thinks of what I say, as if she supposedly reads this    ::)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2015, 09:24:43 PM »
And how the Hell does Trump know? Was he following her around, checking on bathrooms?

This was a particularly boorish performance. And Trump was apparently referring to a urinary infection or something.

It WAS about Hillary using a bathroom. And it5 was boorish for this asshole to mention it as he did.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2015, 10:49:48 PM »
Who said anything about what Trump claimed?  That's simply what was reported. Oy vey  ::)
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2015, 10:20:01 AM »
Trump said that Hillary spending too long in the john was "disgusting...I don't even want to think about it".  But I hardly think that something that everyone does once or several times a day is too disgusting to mention. He did not say one word about how she had to have the bathroom all to herself, as you claim.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2015, 10:43:00 AM »

Clinton needed her privacy:
Hillary was late returning to Saturday's Dem debate because she wanted the bathroom cleared

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/hillary-late-return-debate-blamed-crowded-bathroom-article-1.2472903
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2015, 12:57:14 PM »
So what and who cares.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2015, 02:15:35 PM »
Trump .. did not say one word about how she had to have the bathroom all to herself, as you claim.

Are these deflection efforts pathological, or are you, a linguist professor, that disconnected in reading comprehension ability??  I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT TRUMP SAID OR CLAIMED.  I simply referenced what was reported, now validated by Cu4's posting of yet another news article to that point.  And you have the gall to play the "what-difference-does-it-make" card, after getting called on your egregious error??  oy vey

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2015, 02:37:36 PM »
I will not=w play the "I donlt give a shit" card.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2015, 04:53:00 PM »

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2015, 06:18:04 PM »
Where Hillary pees and takes a dump  should have NOTHING  to do with her qualifications for president.
I see no problem with a president who likes being alone in a bathroom.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2015, 07:40:25 PM »
And one more time...... this has nothing to do with her bodily functions, Professor Deflection.  It has to do with her elitist mindset that demands no one else be present when the queen must take a pee.  Someone might possibly hear her royalness, apparently

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2015, 12:43:28 AM »
  So the problem is her separation from the people?

Or her desire for separation?

This whole incident might be blamed on her security detail, that is who I would expect to ensure her safety in the loo.

Or even better , I would blame the moderators....

....there were two perfectly good candidates standing there and there was nothing to be done until the Hillary returned?

Are the alternative Democrats entirely a sham?

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2015, 12:44:20 PM »
Perhaps the need for an unoccupied bathroom had something to do with recommendations of her  security detail. Whatever the reason, neither of the other candidates complained, nor did the press. Only Trump made a big deal of it.

And it is NO BIG DEAL. It had nothing to do with her fitness to be president.  And Trump said it was "disgusting". What the Hell is disgusting about this? Why is this in any fucking way of any importance at all?

Sanders And O'Malley are not a sham, they are viable candidates, certainly as viable as Cruz, Paul and Fiorina.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2015, 01:13:43 PM »
Perhaps the need for an unoccupied bathroom had something to do with recommendations of her  security detail. Whatever the reason, neither of the other candidates complained, nor did the press. Only Trump made a big deal of it.

And it is NO BIG DEAL. It had nothing to do with her fitness to be president.  And Trump said it was "disgusting". What the Hell is disgusting about this? Why is this in any fucking way of any importance at all?
I agree. Trump sees button Trump pushes button.

Sanders And O'Malley are not a sham, they are viable candidates, certainly as viable as Cruz, Paul and Fiorina.

No.

With Clinton out of the room, no one present even thinks to say anything .

This was the Clinton show.

On the Andy Griffith Show Don Knots often had good lines or even episodes in which he was the main character.

I don't think that Hillary would put up with anything like that.