Author Topic: Bi-Partisanship Bushidiot Style  (Read 8885 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Bi-Partisanship Bushidiot Style
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2006, 01:46:09 AM »
Just like imagining WMD's and Al Queda in Iraq prior to Bushidiot, you imagine Dems more partisan than you and my rebutting myself , Dream on, dreamer.

So messers Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Dean, Kennedy, etc.,  etc., etc., are all delusional?, all of them simply imagining that Saddam had WMD?  Wow, quite a brush you weild there, knute.  And, oh, BTW, the "imagination" are the FACTs that were presented by Ami, you you have yet to rebutt.  Not that everyone else doesn't already see that, however
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 01:54:14 AM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2006, 01:50:07 AM »
Just like imagining WMD's and Al Queda in Iraq prior to Bushidiot

He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members. -Hillary Clinton (Democrat frontrunner for president)
http://clinton.senate.gov/speeches/iraq_101002.html

Mucho

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2006, 01:39:20 PM »
Just like imagining WMD's and Al Queda in Iraq prior to Bushidiot, you imagine Dems more partisan than you and my rebutting myself , Dream on, dreamer.

So messers Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Dean, Kennedy, etc.,  etc., etc., are all delusional?, all of them simply imagining that Saddam had WMD?  Wow, quite a brush you weild there, knute.  And, oh, BTW, the "imagination" are the FACTs that were presented by Ami, you you have yet to rebutt.  Not that everyone else doesn't already see that, however

I dont respond to  Ami anymore. He is far too shallow , empty headed and off topic to even consider. BTW- none of those guys believe it anymore, but you do , dont you?

Amianthus

• Bring on the flames...
    • View Profile
    • Mario's Home Page
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2006, 01:47:46 PM »
I dont respond to  Ami anymore.

No, it's more like I challenged you to prove that I lied (your claim), and your only response at that point was to claim that you don't respond to me anymore.

Even though you have responded to me a few times since making your proclamation.

But that's ok, we all understand that you can't rebut my arguments, so you choose to ignore them instead. It's understandable.

Still haven't been able to show where I've lied, yet, either.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 01:51:53 PM by Amianthus »
Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. (Benjamin Franklin)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2006, 01:51:57 PM »
I dont respond to  Ami anymore. He is far too shallow , empty headed and off topic to even consider. BTW- none of those guys believe it anymore, but you do , dont you?

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Why not ?

We can be quite certain that Saddam was eagerly building WMD and novel wepons throuout the eightys , he had plenty of poisonous gasses when he was killling Kurds .

How exactly did he get rid of all this stuff without leaveing a trace?

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2006, 02:02:40 PM »
I dont respond to  Ami anymore.

Smart move.  It minimizes showcasing how completely ignorant you are of the facts, of any particular issue.  In this instance the notion that the Dems are this massively more bi-partisan group than the GOP, when the facts prove nearly the polar opposite

BTW- none of those guys believe it anymore, but you do , dont you?

That he had them, or that since our taking him out, we've discovered that he no longer has them?  Not sure what your question is.  Then again, I have to consider the source.  The former everyone nearly believes, the latter, is an updated status on the former.
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Mucho

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2006, 02:03:11 PM »

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Why not ?

We can be quite certain that Saddam was eagerly building WMD and novel wepons throuout the eightys , he had plenty of poisonous gasses when he was killling Kurds .

How exactly did he get rid of all this stuff without leaveing a trace?

I hate to say I told you so , BUT .....

We know he had weapons in the ancient past, because the US still has the receipts . It is evident that he got rid of them sortly after Bush War #1. One proof of this is that there is not a trace to be found now, silly.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2006, 02:16:33 PM »
That there is no disposal site , no trace of them at all , no incenerator with traces all over it , is more of a problem than finding the stuff would be.

We know he was capable of makeing thousands of rounds of poision shells , where went the empys?

The easyest way to have no trace is to have carryed them to a hide we haven't found yet .

Mucho

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2006, 02:38:36 PM »
That there is no disposal site , no trace of them at all , no incenerator with traces all over it , is more of a problem than finding the stuff would be.

We know he was capable of makeing thousands of rounds of poision shells , where went the empys?

The easyest way to have no trace is to have carryed them to a hide we haven't found yet .

If they were to be found, we woulda foundem by now. We found Saddam and he is a lot smaller than WMD's dontcha know. Well, at least you understand a simple question.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2006, 02:52:25 PM »
If they were to be found, we woulda foundem by now.

Unless of course they've been moved into Syria, or at least a vast majority of them that he still had.  that is a highly plausible scenario, corroborated by the Iraqi General who was in charge of Saddam's air wing, prior to our taking him out.

Mucho

« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2006, 03:13:17 PM »
If they were to be found, we woulda foundem by now.

Unless of course they've been moved into Syria, or at least a vast majority of them that he still had.  that is a highly plausible scenario, corroborated by the Iraqi General who was in charge of Saddam's air wing, prior to our taking him out.

Only the RW frootloop press that you read claim such silly shit. This fantasy was disproven long ago:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/04/25/AR2005042501554_pf.html

Mucho

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2006, 03:34:55 PM »
Only the most remarkable twisted RW minds could assert that the fact that nothing can be  found must prove that something was there. LMFAO!

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2006, 03:57:46 PM »
Only the most remarkable twisted RW minds could assert that the fact that nothing can be  found must prove that something was there.

Which still has yet to refute that Dems acruss the spectrum believed Saddam had WMD, nor that Dems are far less bi-partisan than the GOP.  Care to demonstrate where anyone still believes they are there??  Perhaps you want to reconsider that laugh, as it would be everyone else aiming that laughter at yourself

Mucho

« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2006, 06:12:46 PM »
Only the most remarkable twisted RW minds could assert that the fact that nothing can be  found must prove that something was there.

Which still has yet to refute that Dems acruss the spectrum believed Saddam had WMD, nor that Dems are far less bi-partisan than the GOP.  Care to demonstrate where anyone still believes they are there??  Perhaps you want to reconsider that laugh, as it would be everyone else aiming that laughter at yourself

You will never get it . I suppose it must be tough to be so wrong and responsible for nearly 3000 US and hundreds of thousand of Iraqis like you & your ilk are. Some Dems may have believed that WMD bullshit, but none do now. You still do and are still living in fantasyland.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2006, 06:37:49 PM »

...  Care to demonstrate where anyone still believes they are there??  ...

You will never get it . I suppose it must be tough to be so wrong and responsible for nearly 3000 US and hundreds of thousand of Iraqis like you & your ilk are. Some Dems may have believed that WMD bullshit, but none do now. You still do and are still living in fantasyland.

So, none to be found.  Your immature efforts at insulting vs your substantive contributions to debate are to be noted.  "Some Dems" would be accurately translated into MOST Dems, including the already mentioned messers Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Dean, Reid, etc., etc., etc.  Now, care to demonstrate where I've said that they're currently all over the place, and we just haven't found them yet??  Hardly ANYONE does now, including Bush
« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 07:41:55 PM by sirs »