Author Topic: Bi-Partisanship Bushidiot Style  (Read 8885 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Bi-Partisanship Bushidiot Style
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2006, 11:57:19 PM »
Saddam bought Clorine in quantity suffecient to purify the whole water table of Iraq.

Clorine is an element , where are the traces?

Mucho

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2006, 01:35:47 AM »
Saddam bought Clorine in quantity suffecient to purify the whole water table of Iraq.

It is elemental my dear , Watson.It is everywhere.

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2006, 03:32:01 AM »

It is elemental my dear , Watson.It is everywhere.

With the amount Saddam purchased some little trace should be found somewhere.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2006, 11:38:56 AM »
Some Dems may have believed that WMD bullshit, but none do now. You still do and are still living in fantasyland.

So, none to be found.  Your immature efforts at insulting vs your substantive contributions to debate are to be noted.  "Some Dems" would be accurately translated into MOST Dems, including the already mentioned messers Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Dean, Reid, etc., etc., etc.  Now, care to demonstrate where I've said (or even implied) that they're currently all over the place, and we just haven't found them yet??  [/quote]

Didn't think so
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Mucho

« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2006, 12:43:03 PM »
Some Dems may have believed that WMD bullshit, but none do now. You still do and are still living in fantasyland.

So, none to be found.  Your immature efforts at insulting vs your substantive contributions to debate are to be noted.  "Some Dems" would be accurately translated into MOST Dems, including the already mentioned messers Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Dean, Reid, etc., etc., etc.  Now, care to demonstrate where I've said (or even implied) that they're currently all over the place, and we just haven't found them yet?? 

Didn't think so
[/quote]

Most/ some , so what . None of them believe that Bullshit now, but you still do. And dont say Leiberman does. He isnt really a Dem, but he wants to be.

It is elemental, my dear Watson.It is everywhere. ( You buyem books & sendem to school & they still cant think-JEEZ!)

With the amount Saddam purchased some little trace should be found somewhere.
It is the ELEMENT that is everwhere , Dumbo.