Author Topic: All the outrage over one guy in a 50 person church burning a few Korans...but  (Read 5050 times)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
I don't think the Pope wants to write legislation in Washington or other capitals, but I think Muslim Clerics do.

Yeah that's why they have remained neutral about Roe vs Wade, and that's why Catholic Bishops want to excommunicate Catholic Democrat Senators because of their position on abortion.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
I'm still waiting to see the memo on the Mexican Drug cartels, demonstrating their goals are Christian motivated, analogus to Islamic Terrorists demonstrating their goals as Islamically motivated.  You know, in order to qualify the "isn't that how it works" remarks

I'll look forward to seeing & reading those apples to apples comparisons
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
Yeah that's why they have remained neutral about Roe vs Wade, and that's why Catholic Bishops
want to excommunicate Catholic Democrat Senators because of their position on abortion.

So you think the Pope wants to be like the Supreme Leader in Iran.... Khamenei?

Ya know BT it's fun and educational arguing the ridiculous with you!
The hell with the liberals....you're much more fun! LOL

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
I'm still waiting to see the memo on the Mexican Drug cartels, demonstrating their goals are Christian motivated, analogus to Islamic Terrorists demonstrating their goals as Islamically motivated.  You know, in order to qualify the "isn't that how it works" remarks

Where did i claim that the Cartels were religiously motivated. Do you make up stuff as you go along.

What i did claim was that Cartel membership was mostly Christian, just as current terrorist ranks are mostly Muslim.

It is you who seems to think the religion of a perp is relevant.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
I'm still waiting to see the memo on the Mexican Drug cartels, demonstrating their goals are Christian motivated, analogus to Islamic Terrorists demonstrating their goals as Islamically motivated.  You know, in order to qualify the "isn't that how it works" remarks

SIRS...his whole goal is "moral equivalence"....no matter how ridiculous.
Ya know how it goes.
Charles Manson the mass murderer broke the law.
A jaywalker breaks the law.
Charles Manson and the jaywalker are both law breakers.
Therefore lets imply Charles Manson and the jaywalker are the same.
Well yeah....they are both lawbreakers.....but WTF?
LOL

The Mullahs in Iran dictate policy and run the country with an iron fist.
Since the Pope or other Christians have an opinion on political issues and use that right.
Therefore the Pope and the Mullahs must be one in the same.
Or at least...lets try a "real reach"...and kind of imply that thought to push "moral equivalence"....

::)

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:

Where did i claim that the Cartels were religiously motivated. Do you make up stuff as you go along.

Nope, just trying to keep things honest, if we're trying to make (dare I say) radical comparisons.  If you're trying to compare Christians to drug cartels as Islam to terrorists, you're going to need to provide a similar religious justification being used by the Cartels as Muslim terrorists are using with Islam

What i did claim was that Cartel membership was mostly Christian, just as current terrorist ranks are mostly Muslim.

And Completely irrelevent, not to mention purely speculative on both accounts.  One is race/ethnicity, the other is merely a label.  Reminds me of those who decry racial profiling of hispanics with SB 1070, if a hispanic gets pulled over, when 95+% of the illegal immigrants crossing the southern border, happen to be or appear hispanic.  You have the cart in front of the horse, I'm afraid

"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
Nope, just trying to keep things honest

Then i suggest you do so. As a first step, you can show where i claimed the Cartels acted because of religious convictions.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
May I also suggest that you practice what you preach.  It was YOUR words Drug lords are to Christianity as terrorists are to Islam.  I'm just trying to keep your comparison on an apples to apples level

What makes "Terrorists are to Islam"?  Answer that and you have the answer to your question

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
I'm sorry you are being dishonest again.

Show where i claimed that the drug lords actions were religiously motivated. It's a simple request.

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Interesting broken record you're on here.  What makes "Terrorists are to Islam"?  Simple inquiry.  That answer answer, answers yours