Author Topic: Sit down Rubio, take a hike Cruz, go find some pine Rand  (Read 792 times)

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Sit down Rubio, take a hike Cruz, go find some pine Rand
« on: May 26, 2015, 07:02:43 PM »
Exactly what I've been advocating in a Presidential Candidate

(and for the those possessed with the myopic art of being transparently literal, this doesn't equate for some full on support of the person making the point of the post.  The post is the point
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: Sit down Rubio, take a hike Cruz, go find some pine Rand
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 09:41:23 PM »
Rick Perry is a hapless yokel. I really do hope that he gets the nomination, as that way they will not run another hapless yokel in the future.
The governor of Texas has less power than pretty much any governor in the country, because of Texas' habit of electing hapless yokels to the governorship.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 02:43:37 AM »
And once again, completely missing the point of the article.   No surprise there
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 01:29:31 PM »
I like executive experience, and that is one of many positives about Governor Scott Walker.
Governor Scott Walker is a survivor and a winner.
He knows how to fight a nasty fight with the crazies.
He went up against basically the full might of the Leftist Agenda & kicked their ass multiple times!
I like him a lot.

I like Rick Perry, but don't think he can win.
I don't like that Rick Perry opposes term limits....but that's not a deal killer.

My top candidate at this time is still Marco Rubio and recent articles say Senator Rubio scares the Democrats the most.

NY Times:
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/23/us/politics/prospect-of-hillary-clinton-marco-rubio-matchup-unnerves-democrats.html?_r=0
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2015, 01:45:40 PM »
While its true, that based on polling, Rubio scares the snot out of the left, especially with the multiple baggage Clinton carries, and someone I most wholeheartedly would support if he won the nomination......personally, I want someone that Governor Perry was able to articulate so well, in the article I posted....someone with leadership ability, that comes from executive experience, be it in the private sector or public office.  Historically, you just can't get that from a legislator .... especially a Senator.  Our current Community Organizer & Chief driving that message home

Despite Walker's quasi-position on immigration, he's definately my #1 choice
And despite his waffling on accepting Obamcare subsidies, I like Kasich as well
Jindal would also be high on my list.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 03:01:48 PM by sirs »

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2015, 04:14:11 PM »
Walker likes to piss people off just as you seem to, so your choice does not surprise me.

I am not even MINIMALLY scared of Prettyboy Rubio, and he lives in my county.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2015, 05:54:08 PM »
Walker likes to piss people off just as you seem to

Ditto with you & Obama.  So your support of the your messiah doesn't surpise anyone here, either.  How dare Walker not fold like a cheap suit at the demands of the Union.  The bastard     8)