Author Topic: Should BSB be banned  (Read 2425 times)

BT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DebateGate
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 3
Should BSB be banned
« on: June 17, 2010, 08:48:23 PM »
I have received emails calling for his demise.

Christians4LessGvt

• View Profile
    • "The Religion Of Peace"
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Should BSB be banned
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 09:21:28 PM »
No BSB should not be banned.
Plus 3 day, a week, 2 weeks off should almost always be used before the death penalty...aka "banned"
I think the "Kike" comment was not cool...and worse I think it was intended to be hurtful and personal.
But I also think Michael sometimes tries to be hurtful to BSB about his service to the country.
Who knows who throws the first punch? There is so much past resentment between them that it leads to the ongoing battles.
Kind of sad...because both are bright people....but both have short fuses.
I am not sure there will ever be much respectful dialogue between them.....
Because they seem to really push each other's buttons.
So either...one of them will have to take a different approach....it takes two to tango
Or one may have to just quit conversing with the other like I felt was best with UP and myself
Because some people just can not communicate with each other.
"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Reagan - June 12, 1987

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 09:44:32 PM »
No BSB should not be banned.
Plus 3 day, a week, 2 weeks off should almost always be used before the death penalty...aka "banned"
I think the "Kike" comment was not cool...and worse I think it was intended to be hurtful and personal.
But I also think Michael sometimes tries to be hurtful to BSB about his service to the country.
Who knows who throws the first punch? There is so much past resentment between them that it leads to the ongoing battles.
Kind of sad...because both are bright people....but both have short fuses.
I am not sure there will ever be much respectful dialogue between them.....
Because they seem to really push each other's buttons.
So either...one of them will have to take a different approach....it takes two to tango
Or one may have to just quit conversing with the other like I felt was best with UP and myself
Because some people just can not communicate with each other.

DaNG!

Oh and Ditto...

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 10:09:05 PM »
No

Michael Tee

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2010, 12:02:09 AM »
No, I probably bug the living shit out of him because I don't sing the praises of the U.S. military (bunch of fucking thugs!) and he responds in the only way he knows.  The "kike" comment was his way of slinging at me the same kind of insult he imagines I am slinging at all Americans when I diss their fascist military - -  not to spread racist or anti-Semitic ideology but to demonstrate the hurtfulness and unfairness of any blanket accusation.  I thought it was a crude and stupid way to make the point - - actually at first I reacted just as if the epithet had come from a real racist, because I didn't realize where he was coming from - - but I would not like to see him banned for it, even temporarily.  He adds a lot to the group and he's the primary inspiration behind a lot of what I post.

The "kike" insult actually put me on the defensive regarding my anti-military comments; had to assure myself that I wasn't making the same kind of unfair blanket accusation that anti-Semites make with their racist insults.  Why the hell would you ban BSB, one of the most provocative posters in the group?

BSB

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2010, 12:19:50 AM »
Ban me for using the word Kike? Lol, there's a poster in here that insulted me for being an amputee and it went on for months.

Hey, BT, if you're gong to ban someone ban someone.  This shit has dragged on long enough. Get up to the plate.

BSB

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2010, 12:20:10 AM »
provocative

good word for it.

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2010, 01:06:37 AM »
What I don't like is BSB is trashing the owner of the forum, BT.

BSB contacted him by email apparently to ban another member. And then he turns around and attacks him in his own forum calling him weakassed and to step up to the plate, taunting him. This seems two faced. I consider this BT's home, and BSB is shitting all over it.

Another thing is there are a couple people working hard to actually add members to the forum by using Facebook and other creative ideas. And then BSB puts kike in one of the subject lines. That's really helpful. It makes their work really for nothing.

Ban him.

BSB

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2010, 01:09:44 AM »
BT is a weak-ass leader. That's why this place is a shithole.

Kramer

• Repeal ObamaCare
    • View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2010, 01:13:06 AM »

watch it you might get flushed

BSB

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2010, 01:18:51 AM »
Oh I don't care. There's nothing here. This little farce just proves it.

R.R.

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2010, 01:31:43 AM »

BT is fair but firm. What more could you ask for?

You contacted him and he put up an immideate vote on the issue. That's how major issues are decided here. He took action on your whining. I'm not sure how you could call that a farce. He could have told you to man up and grow a set. 

BSB

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2010, 01:37:23 AM »
Oh I should man up huh? You mean like you right now calling for my banning? And who emailed BT and asked for my demise? Huh? Should they man up, asshole?

BSB

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2010, 01:40:34 AM »
What a pussy you are RR. You come in here about once a year yet you're in here now running your mouth off.

BSB

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2010, 01:43:22 AM »
And BTW, not only is your buddy BT a shity leader, and this place a shithole, he's a punk as well.