Author Topic: I miss Fiorina , Is Trump really adequate for second amendment?  (Read 1504 times)

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
Re: I miss Fiorina , Is Trump really adequate for second amendment?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 11:52:01 PM »
Fiorina would be as unelectable as Trump.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 01:57:20 AM »
She'd be ahead by double digits, at this point
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Xavier_Onassis

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2016, 04:49:57 PM »
No, she would not. She makes shit up, like her grisly abortion tale.
She is not a pleasant person. People do not like her. She has the charisma of a hyena.
"Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana."

sirs

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 05:29:17 PM »
Yea, she would.  Prove me wrong now. 

And you really have no leg to stand on in regards to someone who makes things up ("We flew in under sniper fire"), hated by a majority of the electorate, and cackles like a hyena
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 08:14:53 PM by sirs »
"The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." -- Aristotle

Plane

• View Profile
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2016, 08:12:23 PM »

Neither Hillary Nor Donald have the approval of better than half , some estimates go so far as stating that two thirds of the entire electorate are unhappy with both.

I really liked Carson and Fiorina and found JEB acceptable , if a bit uninspiring.

Unfortunately /republican politics this year split the efforts of the majority and the solid minority that liked Trump best carried the day.

The Democrats problem was almost exactly the opposite as they coalesced all of their support behind their weakest candidate early and allowed no democracy at all in the game.

It is really time to consider basic changes to the election system, but the fix for the Republicans looks like increased discipline while the fix for the Democrats looks like less regimentation.

Perhaps the basic math of the situation needs to be revisited , there are more sophisticated schemes of voting that would prevent this sort of frowny situation.

For instance   asking every voter for their second best choice every time , the second vote would save run off time and expense and prevent the crowding at the starting gate that cost us some of our best chance this year.

For the Democrats I think the fix is already underway as the Clinton Money information leaks out and makes Hillary look like a bought woman, just knowing where the money is from is the best cure for the hugeness of it.